Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Two Girls And A Big Night Out

"Workmates and playmates. Two girls go to a dance and meet two guys."

53
19 Comments 19
8.4k Views 8.4k
7.6k words 7.6k words

I was a nineteen-year-old teenager and had finished school and had started a part-time job as a check-out chick in a supermarket between the end of school and beginning university.

I made friends with another girl who was also working there as a general hand. Jan was eighteen.

Our breaks often coincided and we had little chats together, and it soon became obvious we both liked boys. No suitable guys were working there. On one occasion, I made a casual remark about one of our female bosses after I had seen her at a local bar a few times but only with other women. Jan said, "maybe she is a lesbian." I said casually I would not mind a ‘Rumble in the Jungle’ with her. (The boss).

Jan replied, “If I was her, I would too.”

A day or so later we were having our break after discussing our boss again and as we were about to go back to work, Jan kissed me on the cheek.

“From the boss,” she joked.

I returned the kiss, on her lips. The touch lasted longer than I had expected.

“For the boss,” I replied.

Jan took my hand and squeezed it.

We both parted with a giggle, but we both realised that the friendship was getting to be more than just a casual conversation.

The next day we met again for our break; our conversation was a lot more reserved than previously. Our eyes met frequently, and we both knew there was something deeper than just a casual friendship.

When we were due to go back to work, I suggested that we could meet after work and have a drink somewhere. She agreed immediately and we kissed again – passionately with tongues. There was no doubt now about our feelings for each other.

I was hopeless all afternoon thinking about Jan. I gathered she liked me.

I met Jan at the bar as we had arranged. We had a drink in the quiet section. We held hands on top of the table as we spoke.

During our conversation, we talked about our school experiences. I told her that in the sixth form, I had had a couple of crushes on a couple of girls at school and did a bit of French Kissing practice and discussed our pubic hairstyles, but it did not lead to anything serious. One girl and I undressed and played - you show me yours and I will show you mine. It had been fun, and we had touched each other but did not do anything serious.

“I was caught having sex with a boy by his older sister. She liked what she saw and so I started having sex with her, too, on the quiet. It was naughty but nice while it lasted," Jan explained.

We both talked about losing our virginity and a couple of boys we had sex with. None of the boys was known to either of us. We had been to different schools.

Jan had no plans for her future and was waiting until the new year for her results to search for a permanent job in an office somewhere. I explained how I was going to university to study commerce. I knew I would get results good enough to qualify.

After we had three drinks, we decided to leave. I asked her if she would like to come around to my place for dinner as my parents were going to be out. Jan said she had a meeting to attend that night but would like to another time.

The next day she told me she had gone to the meeting, which finished early, and on the way home had driven past my place and had seen no lights on so did not come in. She said if she had seen any lights, she would have knocked. I live out the back so she would not have seen my lights. I told her how sorry I was and that I would have loved her to call and suggested she could come that night.

“I would love to,” she replied.

I was on a cloud all day thinking of the evening and I looked constantly to see her when she was working around the store. My heart skipped a few beats when I saw her. On a couple of occasions, when she saw me wave, she blew me a kiss.

That night I could not wait for her to come, and I lit candles in my bedroom to create a soft and romantic environment.

Jan arrived and looked beautiful. She had a short skirt on displaying her perfect long legs. At work, she wore uniform pants, so I had never seen her legs. A sheer blouse made it obvious she had no bra on, and her nipples were prominent. As soon as I took her into my bedroom, she kissed me passionately and as we kissed, I undid my blouse, and she slipped her hand up my back and unclipped my bra before slipping my blouse and bra off. I slid my skirt and pants off in one movement.

Jan immediately broke the kiss and latched onto my nipples with her lips and tongue. As she was doing this, I was undoing the buttons on her blouse. She immediately shrugged it off and we were both half-naked and my hands were all over her breasts as her lips caressed my nipples.

After a minute or two we swapped, and I was licking and sucking her nipples.

We both stopped. Then we looked into each other eyes. Jan said it was the most beautiful introduction she had ever had. The candlelight added to the sensuousness. We kissed again and as we did, I could feel she was undoing the band around her waist and her skirt dropped to the floor. Immediately, I dropped down and slipped her pants down to her ankles.

Then I placed my mouth over her smooth hairless cunt and licked her as she held my head against her. I worked on her as only another woman who knows how wonderful oral sex can be on another woman.

As I was licking and sucking her cunt, I was manoeuvring her toward the bed and in a moment, she lay prostrate on the bed, legs apart.

Then I got my face back onto the most beautiful part of her and exercised my tongue and fingers onto and into her slit. Her smooth skin and wonderful taste had me salivating and licking the flow of tasty moist syrup from within her body. It was amazing.

After a few minutes of me pleasuring her, I heard her say, “Kiss me.”

I did with my face sopping wet from all the action I had been giving her with my wet kisses and licking. Her vaginal juices were now added to the mix. She had no problems kissing with my lips covered in her juices. That to me was a sign she was on familiar ground.

She accepted my kisses, and her tongue searched my mouth for any remaining juices.

I was now on top of her, kissing her passionately. Our bodies met at the crucial point, and we were grinding our vaginas together and virtually fucking each other scissor fashion.

We were both overwhelmed with the intensity of having sex together as only women can. I began to grunt as I felt my orgasm beginning to take control. She recognised the sounds I was making and worked herself into an orgasmic frenzy with me.

We both came together grinding our wet and highly aroused cunts together. We had both managed to cum at the same time. It was our first orgasm together and it felt just so wonderful. We were both very wet.

As I rolled off her and we lay side by side facing each other kissing gently lip to lip and unable to say a word. We were both out of breath, gradually our kissing became more intense, we both had our eyes closed and our hand searching for each other’s sensual bits.

Jan broke the embrace and as I opened my eyes she told me, “I love you.”

I held her to me and said, “That has to be the fastest and best seduction I have ever had, you were amazing.”

Jan replied, “I have wanted to do that since the first time we met and when you told me about Sally the Supervisor was gay and that you were bi, I knew that if I played my cards right, I would get my wish, and I just did. I am more girl bi than boy bi though.”

We were both fondling each other, and I asked, “How many other girls have you been with like that?”

I felt her finger slip into me, and she said, “Like this?” and she began to finger fuck me.

“Oh, God. That is just the most wonderful feeling,” I said softly.

I positioned myself to be on my side beside her and she continued to finger me. I then did the same for her slipping two fingers into her and rubbing her clit with the palm of my hand.

We had our heads on each other's shoulders kissing each other on the sensual parts of our necks as we played with each other.

Both of us continued to enjoy our pleasures, not saying anything meaningful. We just continued to gently use our hands to finger fuck. I used my right hand to play with her breasts as she lay on her back and open her legs for me. I had three fingers into her and managed to get my fingers up far enough to massage her G spot.

We were like two snakes writhing together.

“Oh fuck,” Jan said.

She removed her fingers from within me and she lay back and allowed me to give her the full attention to her cunt with my hand. I continued to play with her breasts while I finger fucked her and she lay there enjoying every moment. Her breasts were firm and her nipples hard.

She spread her arms wide and opened her legs so that she was completely spreadeagled. I had complete and total access to every part of her body except her ass. She lay there completely prostate as I masturbated her, kissing her from lips to lips providing sensual pleasure as I moved from her neck to her breasts, navel and finally to where my fingers were working feverishly.

I could now concentrate solely on giving her one of the best fingers fucks she could get from anybody. Jan moaned softly as I massaged her G spot and at the same time rubbed the palm of my hand on her clit. Her moans of pleasure and appreciation began to get louder and more guttural.

She raised the level of her groans with the arousal deep within her and my attention was slowly bringing her to her climax. I wanted to slow her down, so I pinched each nipple one by one, hard, and made it uncomfortable for her without losing her animal instincts.

She began to raise her bum off the bed as my fingers manipulated her internally. I had now all four fingers inside her, and I slipped my thumb into my palm and attempted to fist her. Between the two of us, I managed to get my hand into her halfway as she was soaking wet. In less than a minute, she struggled and managed to force my hand right into her. This exceeded her level of pleasure and it hurt her a bit. She flinched and gently wriggled until my hand had slipped out of her.

“Shit, that felt good. I have never done that before; we must try again sometime,” I told her.

After relaxing for a minute or two, Jan said to me, “My turn.”

Then she told me to lay back and enjoy and proceeded to go down on me and lick and suck my clit.

I was still pretty much aroused by my actions of fingering and fisting her, so it did not take her long to get me off again. Jan is incredibly good at oral, so she ensured I had a great orgasm.

We were both exhausted by everything we had done together so we just lay there holding each other and gently kissing each other's lips. The sensation of our two warm bodies caressing each other was enough to satisfy the desire we had just performed on each other without any further stimulation.

We lay there for ages in the soft candlelight, just holding and kissing each other and telling each other softly how much we both had enjoyed what we had done together as only women can. At one stage I asked her, “Does what we have done and said have any effect on your desires to be with a guy? “

Jan said, “I do not think so. I like what we have done but I like what happens when a guy fucks me too. How about you?” 

“I feel the same. I enjoy fucking guys, however, I love being with you, but I still like men too. Cocks can be better than fingers some days.”

We talked and kept feeling and touching each other as we lay together on the bed.

After masturbating with each other again and cumming, Jan said, “I must go home as I have not told my parents I would be sleeping over. As much as I would love to, it is too late now to ring them. We will be doing this a lot more, I hope. I would love a sleepover with you.”

I was a little disappointed, but I knew I had found a new playmate or lover to share my desires to be with another woman.

Jan dressed and I saw her down to the front door. We kissed with the porch light on and if anybody had been walking past our house, they would have seen a very naked me kissing my newfound girl lover.

We saw each other during the next couple of days and kissed when we could find a secluded spot.

While we were having a drink after work, I told Jan I think the boss might be onto us, “She gave me a very unusual smile this morning. We will have to be careful. She might have seen us on the CCTV.”

“Would you go with her if she made a move?”

“No, not while you and I are enjoying the times we have together, and she is ten years older than us,” I replied.

The next Saturday we both were working the morning shift and finished at mid-day. We went to the nearby café and had coffee and lunch while planning what we could do together for the rest of the weekend.

As we sat there Jan’s brother Sam saw us and came over to us with one of his friends.

They explained that later in the afternoon they were to play football against a team in another nearby town. After the match, there was to be a charity dance. They suggested we come over and go to the dance. Sam mentioned that a bus had been organised to take people from here and bring them home later. It had been organised by the club because many of the people going would be drinking and many were on their provisional driving licence which stipulated no alcohol when driving.

Jan and I agreed it would give us something to do as we had nothing planned and we might meet some new blood, referring to boys.

Both Jan and I met later at the football club and caught the bus to the town about forty minutes drive from our town. On the way, many of the girls were talking and discussing whether they would be coming home on the bus. A lot had boyfriends in the football team, and they would be coming home with them. Jan and I said we would be coming home on the bus.

The dance was fantastic, and everybody was having a fun time. There was alcohol there, but nobody was getting too drunk. Jan and I danced with a few guys, mostly from the opposite team. We knew most of her brother's teammates and some had girlfriends, and others were guys to which we were not well disposed toward.

I met this fantastic guy called Ian and I spent most of the night dancing with him. Jan had found somebody as well and it seems that both guys were friends. They were older than most of the other guys there too. After the dance, they said they would drive us home and we need not go by bus. Jan and I compared notes while we were in the toilet before we left.

We confirmed that they were not driving on their ‘P’s’ as they had been drinking.

“If he wants to fuck you, will you let him?” Jan asked me.

“Absolutely. He is a real dream,“ I told her.

Jan replied, “I will be too. While we danced, I could feel his hard-on in his pants and rubbed myself against it and he realised what I was doing. ‘That’s for later,’ he said to me, so I knew I was on a promise.”

We laughed and walked out hand in hand.

Before they left, the four of us discussed the plan for the rest of the evening. Both the guys were ‘tradies’ and had Toyota twin cabs. We would be travelling together but in separate cars.

They arranged to meet at a park not far out of town. They each had a beer pack in the car so we knew there would be more drinking. When I mentioned the drinking, Ian said, ”The local cop is out of town tonight to give us free run, his son is in the team.”

When we arrived, we realised it was a big sports complex where they had played football earlier. We all sat around in a big rotunda and had a beer and chatted.

Jan was all over her boyfriend, and it soon became obvious that the time had come, and we would go our own way and do what we knew we would be doing with them.

Jan and her guy Joe went off into the dark. Ian, the guy I had befriended, suggested we stay here. It was undercover and he said, "there is plenty of room and we can be comfortable, it will be better than in the car." The night was warm so being nude outdoors would be comfortable.

He got no argument from me.

After a little bit of kissing and touching, I released his penis from his trousers and got a wonderful surprise. What he had in his pants was something I had seen often before but bigger than anything I had enjoyed previously.

It looked amazing. I held it in my hand and looked at it. It was hard and the thickest cock I had ever touched. It had a lovely big helmet, circumcised, thick, and meaty, just the way I like them. The veins in it were very prominent.

I closed my eyes and slowly slipped my lips over the top of it almost reverently. It felt awesome. The huge head filled my mouth and I sucked and licked it like it was the best lollypop I had ever tasted. A few boys I had sucked had told me how they liked their cock sucked so I did it to him the same way. Once I adjusted to the size of it, I opened my eyes.

I licked the rim and the frenulum with my tongue and stroked the silky skin of his shaft with my hand at the same time. I don’t suck on it too hard as it makes my cheeks sore. I am unable to deep throat it as I gag, and his cock was far too thick. I would guess that it is about six or seven inches long.

I could tell from the way he moved he was enjoying the way I was doing it for him.

After I had been sucking him for a few minutes and he asked, “Is it OK to cum in your mouth?”

I did not take my head off it and just nodded.

It was another couple of minutes of licking and rubbing my tongue around it while I stroked it. Then his hands hold my head and heard him grunt and jerk and his knees bent. The taste of him followed. His cum filled my mouth as he played with my ears

I swirled it around my mouth before I swallowed it. The warm thick texture of it was delightful.

It was a lovely sensation. I could tell he was impressed with my performance as much as I was impressed by his wonderful big thick cock and cum.

“Like that?” he asked.

“Loved it,” I replied.

Ian then went to the car and came back with a blanket and put it over the table in the rotunda. We were going to fuck on the table and not on the damp grass. How thoughtful of him. The back seat was unusable as his work tools were all over it.

After he finished his handiwork, I was ready for what was to follow.

I had a mouthful of beer to rinse the cum taste in my mouth. I would be kissing and sucking his cock again to help him get his cock stiff again. Not all guys like to taste their cum. Then he surprised me.

“Would you like me to do the same for you?” He asked.

“Yes PLEASE,” I was virtually begging him.

I climbed up and sat on the edge of the blanket-covered table, spread my legs, and said, “Be my guest.”

In the meanwhile, he had completely undressed, and I could see in the moonlight the firm hard body that went hand in hand with his cock. He immediately sat on the seat beside the table and positioned himself between my legs. I realised he was older than he looked and certainly knew how to make a girl feel good. He must be at least twenty-five or older.

“I like your handiwork,” he said, obviously referring to my almost imperceptible quantity of hair above my hair free vagina.

Then he did not hesitate and began to lick and suck the juices that had begun to flow down.

barbara_fun
Online Now!
Lush Cams
barbara_fun

“These taste better than anything I have tried before, you taste fantastic,” he said.

Nobody had complimented me on the taste of my cunt juice before.

I was sexually hot and ready for anything he could give me, and I slid forward so my bare butt was just on the edge of the table and my legs as far apart as I could comfortably get them. I put my legs over his shoulders which pulled me hard onto his mouth. He held my thighs while he licked and sucked on me. He had done this before and that was most obvious.

He was giving me a licking as good as any guy can. Women do it better, but I was enjoying it.

I did as he had done to me and gently massaged around his temple and ears where I knew most guys had an erogenous zone which added to the stimulation they got while licking my cunt.

Moments later his finger touched my cunt to moisten it and then rubbed the area between my cunt and then rimmed my asshole. I slit my ass forward to give him better access. It felt awesome.

“Oh God,” I exclaimed as the sensation he had given me caused my nipples to get even harder.

I treasured the feeling for a few seconds. It was blissful. I then felt this amazing sensation right through my body. I sat up straight and clamped his head between my thighs. I had reacted to the thrill he had just given me. Following this my reaction was almost immediate and I could feel my Kegels begin to cramp and the juices run down from inside me to fill his mouth with them as I began to grunt, jerk and cum. As I was cumming my clit was so sensitive I jerked every time he licked it.

I held onto his head tightly as I need to steady myself. My whole body was squirming and wriggling with the strong sensations flowing through every nerve in my body. The effect had my tits swinging and bouncing. I was tingling from head to toe and moaning so loudly. I clamped his head between my thighs as he sucked my clit out of its sheath and rubbed it with his tongue.

“Oh, God… Oh, God…  Oh fuck, fuck, fuck,” I cried. My orgasm was sensational. My clit was so sensitive I jerked every time he licked it.

Ian continued to lick me and devour my juice until I said, “Ohh, oh, that's enough…  that’s enough,” I cried. I was exhausted. I relaxed and he was able to remove himself from between my legs.

My cunt lips and clit were quite touchy after his vigorous attention and my strong orgasm. I could still feel my clit was tender when I closed my legs.

“That was amazing, I am so glad I met you,” Ian said.

“You will have to give me a minute. I do not think I can follow that with what I think we both know we want for a minute or two. That was amazing. I am a bit tender still.”

We both sat on the edge of the table until I got my breath back, then he put his arm around me and kissed me. I took his hand and placed it over one of my breasts, inviting him to fondle me. He knew exactly what to do and gently rubbed my nipple between his finger and thumb giving me a wonderful tingle. He then rimmed my areola further exciting me. Ian was no novice at making a girl feel good while we enjoyed our foreplay.

We cuddled and kissed like this for about five minutes, and I could see his cock was now hard and poking up ready for the next stage.

I put my hand down and felt the firm hard muscle and directed my words to his cock. “I think it’s time for you to show me how good you are at what I like best.”

“Do you want me to use a condom?" He asked.

“And spoil the fun? No way. My love lollies take care of that.”

I broke the bond between us and began to position myself on the table for a missionary fuck. I felt like a virgin sacrifice on an altar. It felt good. I was giving myself to an older man with a magnificent cock. It was the biggest and thickest cock I had ever seen and was about to fill my cunt.

Without any words, Ian also got himself into position. We did not have a lot of room but enough to be comfortable. The blanket beneath me was a far better surface to fuck on than the bare wood.

I spread my legs and drew my knees right back to my shoulders baring myself for him to enter me unhindered.

“You look good enough to eat,” Ian said, looking directly at my exposed cunt still pink from his previous performance. My clit had now settled down and was ready for the next experience.

As I looked down between my tits and over my stomach and my small mound of hair, I could see my hungry meaty cunt ready for him to pleasure us both.

Ian took his cock in his hand. He then pressed his body to mine, and I could feel the pressure of his big thick cock head spreading my lips as it entered me. Then the thickness of the shaft spread the walls of my vaginal passage as it went further and further up into me until I could feel it touch my cervix. I jumped a little with the sensation.

“Sorry,” Ian said.

“No problem, just be gentle when you are right up there,“ I replied.

“It is not the first time a girl has had a problem with it. Sorry,” he said softly.

It became obvious to me he had a lot more experience than I did. The age difference was showing. I wondered if I was letting a married man fuck me. I hoped not.

“Have there been many? “I asked.

“A few,” he said with a laugh. “None as good as you,”

“You tell them all that,” I said.

“Just as often as they tell me I haven’t done this before… you are the first.” He said.

“Guys like to hear that even if they know it's not true,” I told him.

Ian had continued to fuck me slowly as we chatted.

“This is not the first time you have done this. Your experience is showing,” Ian said.

“I think that’s pretty obvious,” I chided back.

“Has there been many?” he asked.

“None I have enjoyed as much as this,” I quipped.

“How long have you known Jan? You seem friendly,”

”We are… very friendly.”

“Oh, it's like that is it?”

“Like what?”

“Girl likes girl.”

“Better than likes,” I added. “We have both explored both sides of the coin.”

“Well, to the best of my knowledge you will be the first bisexual girl or lesbian I have fucked.”

“I doubt you would have fucked a lesbian. Wouldn’t that be against the principle of lesbianism?” I questioned.

“I guess you are right, maybe I have fucked one or two girls that didn’t enjoy it as much as you are.”

“Are you enjoying it with me?" I asked.

“You are fantastic, your experience is showing. I hate it when a girl just lies there and lets you just go till you cum. You must have had a few good boyfriends?”

“I haven't had a complaint yet,“ I joked.

“And you won't get one from me, you are good.”

I felt flattered. It soon became obvious that between us we were both enjoying what we were doing together. The way he was fucking me confirmed he had more experience than I imagined. I just hoped he was not married.

Ian just kept going steadily pumping his cock into me firmly and not touching my cervix. I was enjoying immensely what he was doing, and I could tell he was fucking me that he was enjoying himself too. I was using all the experience I had to make it feel good for me as well as him. I thought that this was my best fuck yet. He was older and more experienced, and it showed. Again, I wondered if he was married, he certainly knew how to fuck.

If he was, then I was going to make the most of him fucking me because I might never do it with him again. I was having the best fuck of my life. His cock was giving me sensations that I had never felt before. Then he had the thickest cock I had ever had inside me. I could feel his balls slamming against me as our bodies slapped together. This was fucking at its best.

After about seven or eight minutes of hard fucking he stopped but didn’t take his cock out. He just rested himself on top of me. It felt awesome.

“I am enjoying this. Do you mind me taking my time? I have not fucked anybody before that is enjoying it as much as you are. You are fantastic. I am enjoying everything about you.”

“Take all the time you want; I haven't had a fuck last this long before and I am loving it.”

I was lying there, enjoying the feel of having his big hard body over the top of me as I enjoyed every moment and sensation of having his cock inside me. We kissed lightly on the lips. I had never had a guy last this long before. It was fantastic.

I wondered how Jan was going with her guy and whether they were enjoying their time together. If Jan was giving him the good time she gave me, then I would imagine he was having just as good a time as Ian was.

I was beginning to doubt that he ‘was’ married. I doubted a married guy would be enjoying it with me as much as he was telling me.

After a few minutes of just lying there, I said. “Would you like to change our position?”

“What way would you suggest?”

“Cowgirl, maybe,” I replied.

“That sounds good to me,” and with that, he pulled out, and it felt like he had removed a plug from my cunt. I had never felt a guy’s cock do that before.

He got down and held his cock in his hand waiting for me to position myself over him. Once I was in position, I took his cock in my hand and guided it into my extremely moist cunt. Then I slowly slid it up into me until I was virtually squatting on him. I could feel it touching my cervix so I thought, 'I will have to watch how far I take it up me.'

“You look beautiful,” Ian told me. “I love that smile… and those boobs.”

“It's not hard to smile with this thing in me,” I replied.

As soon as I was comfortable, I began to fuck him, and it was only a minute or two before he began to move with me meeting each thrust as I went down, lifting his ass a bit.

“Just be careful, I don’t want to bruise my cervix,“  I told him.

“OK then, I will leave it to you,” he said.

I continued to fuck him and after a few minutes said, “I am going into reverse,“ and then without taking his cock out turned around and got into the reverse cowgirl position.

This was better as his cock was not touching my cervix and going right up into me and giving me a new sensation. I thought, 'I have never enjoyed a fuck as good as this before, I might just get to like Ian a bit better than just a one-night stand. I will have to get his phone number before I get home.'

After a few minutes in this position, Ian said, “I prefer looking at your face than your ass. Can we improve the view?”

I got off him as his cock flopped onto his tummy.

“We can try; the view will be no better, but I am sure the sensation will be. Can we go Doggy?”

Ian did not waste any time getting up and as he got up, I got into position, and he mounted me from the back. It was a perfect changeover. As soon as I could feel his cock going back inside me, I felt pleased with myself, we had achieved four positions now and he had not cum.

Once we both adjusted our positions and got comfortable, he began to pump that thick cock into me again. I was loving it. This was by far the best position we had been in. I could hear the slap as his pelvis slapped against the cheeks of my ass. It was virtually echoing all over the oval.

My tits were swinging beneath me in time with his thrusts. My whole body was synchronising with his and we were fucking together as one. We were getting together perfectly; it was the perfect fuck. There was no doubt about his experience. If he were married, I could not have cared less. I was having the best fuck of my life.

The feeling and the sound of us fucking was filling the air. It was an amazing feeling and sound. We were both grunting softly as we were both putting everything into this. I knew I could not go much longer without cumming. I gathered he must be getting close too as his grunting became louder and his thrusts faster and stronger.

I knew this had to be the epitome of our fucking. We were both close to cumming together.

“Fuck me, Ian…  fuck me hard… make me cum,” I screamed at him.

He was holding my waist firmly with both hands using them and his bum to get as much power into each thrust. The sound of our two bodies slapping together was deafening, even dwarfing his grunts as he slammed his cock hard into me.

The feeling of his cock head rasping against the walls of my cunt, and his balls thrashing against my perineum felt amazing.

The feeling between my legs and up into my tummy as his cock fucked me hard was just wonderful. The feeling of his hands holding onto my waist and pulling me onto his cock with each thrust added to the delightful sensation.

If there was a gold medal for fucking, we were certainties.

He was putting every effort into fucking me and began to go even harder and faster than at any time before. I could feel my orgasm building and finally, I cracked it. I came.

I lowered my head, as I gasped for breath and began to jerk with each of his thrusts as I came. My whole body was shaking with the effort he was putting into cumming. I had no emotional love for Ian, yet, but the feeling of him fucking me was amazing and it was just two people, who were not in love, making love perfectly.

My orgasm overwhelmed me. Every nerve in my body was reacting to my clit. My whole body was alive with the sensations pulsating through me. This was giving me the most amazing sensations.

Each time he thrust he ejaculated. My clit twitched and my body jerked with the extreme sensitivity on my clit.

This was the epitome of fucking. This was the perfect fuck. Nothing could be better than this.

Whist I was enjoying every moment of my orgasm, Ian had cum too and he was pumping his semen into me. Gradually the fog in my head caused by my orgasm was subsiding. I could now feel and hear him cumming, I had missed the first few spurts and grunts but now I could feel him and hear him.

I had never been fucked as hard as this or could I remember any guy cumming into me as forcefully as Ian was. His wonderful thick cock was sliding more easily now with his cum lubricating me.

The two of us joined in this magical union doing what comes naturally to most people.

Gradually the sensation began to ease as my orgasm subsided, I could feel the cool breeze on my wet body. I shivered both with the pleasure of my orgasm and the feeling of the cool breeze on my wet body.

I had not realised but Ian had pulled his cock out of my cunt. My clit was super sensitive from my orgasm, and I was still jerking involuntarily. The spasms were squeezing his cum out of me and leaking back and dripping onto the blanket. He was kneeling behind me milking the last drops of semen from his cock which joined with the flow from my cunt that had dripped onto the blanket. He had filled me, and I was overflowing.

My body was virtually numb with the wonderful effect of my cumming. I could now feel his cum dripping from me. I tried to stand up, but my legs would not hold me.

Ian realised I was having problems and helped me up. I fell against him, and I looked up into his eyes and kissed him as I had never kissed another person in my life. I had an experience that I could not have enjoyed any more than I did and without doubt, it was the best orgasm of my life. The feeling of our warm bodies pressed together as we kissed was just wonderful

The feelings I was having for him had now gone beyond just him fucking me. I had never enjoyed fucking like this before and with a guy some years older than me. It had gone beyond his big meaty cock that had given me these feelings.

I just looked into his eyes and told him, ”That was amazing, thank you.”

He smiled back, “That’s my pleasure, I haven’t enjoyed being with a woman like you before either, you are really special, thank you.”  

At that time Jan and her guy arrived – fully dressed.

We were standing on top of the table, naked, and embracing, so we were virtually on a stage as they approached. Neither of us was concerned at our naked state, we were still enjoying the afterglow of our fabulous fuck.

As Ian and I separated, Ian’s cock was still half-hard and sticking out proudly out over his balls. I looked down at it and felt quite proud of myself, knowing it had just fucked me in a way that I have never experienced before.

Jan saw Ian's cock for the first time. “My God, what have you two been up to?” she said laughing, “You don’t leave much to the imagination.”

I wondered what she was on about until I noticed her eyes glued to Ian’s cock. There was a long string of cum dripping from it.

“Say no more, I will have some of that any day!" Jan exclaimed.

“Did you two do it?” I asked.

“Twice, it was amazing,” Jan said. “We did it in the picnic shed too, but he didn’t have a blanket like you.” 

Ian helped me down off the table and Jan said, “We have had our fun, I can see you have, too. We are going to make our way home. I will compare notes with you tomorrow.”

With that, they left us.

I was happy as I had got what I wanted and enjoyed it. Jan seemed happy too.

I folded the blanket which had copious quantities of his cum soaked into it.

“Would you like me to wash this for you?” I asked him.

“Thank you, bring it next time, I have a feeling we may need it again.”

That gave me a warm feeling and an indication that this was not going to be the only time we fucked each other as we had.

I half-dressed, putting my skirt back on, remaining topless. I wanted to feel daring.

Ian said, “Good enough for you, good enough for me.” Then he put just his pants back on leaving his chest bare.

It was a long drive home. I caught him looking at me a few times and I returned his look with a smile. I wondered if he was looking at me or my bare breasts. He put his hand over and held mine and squeezed it a couple of times. It was a sign of affection I liked. The feeling of me sitting there next to him, bare-breasted separated only by the console between us gave me a warm feeling of satisfaction.

He asked me if I had enjoyed the night and I confided in him that, “It was the best night of my life.”

Ian replied, ”I hope that I can see you again.”

“You only have to ask,” I replied.

My nipples hardened with the feeling of desire. I was sure if I had made any sort of move, he would have stopped, and we would have had made love again. I would not have hesitated.

It was our first night together, he was much older than me and I just hoped there was not another woman in his life. He was kind and thoughtful and knew how to treat a woman nicely. I rarely had sex on a first date, but he was different.

As he drove, I could not stop thinking of how much I had enjoyed being with him. There was hope that we might do it all again.

We passed Jan's place on the way we could see they were hard at it again on the back seat as Ian flashed his lights. It was obvious that she was having number three.

When Ian dropped me home, we kissed again as he fondled the bare skin of one breast and my nipple

I touched one of his nipples as well and I could see he enjoyed that as well. I will be exploring that next time we meet.

“I hope you enjoyed everything as much as I did,” Ian said as we parted.

“My best night ever,” I replied.

“Mine too,” he replied, “I will ring you tomorrow,” and kissed me again.

It was after 2 am when I walked boldly into my darkened house bare-breasted my nipples as hard as rocks. I felt so proud of myself.

I did not shower before bed. I slept the sleep of angels wrapped in the blanket and the scent of our sex filling my nostrils.

My conversation with Jan tomorrow was going to be more than interesting...

 

Published 
Written by Meggsy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments