Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Uniting in the Forest

7
5 Comments 5
3.1k Views 3.1k
3.8k words 3.8k words
Competition Entry: Back to Nature

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

Greg rolled over in bed looking at the alarm clock. He stared at the flashing red display reading five am. He got out the bed looking around the room, taking note of where his suit and other assorted paraphernalia needed for the day's events. Greg made sure his bag was packed, his suit neatly folded as he got dressed in his riding gear. Setting off now he should get to the site by seven-thirty am at the latest that would give him five hours to set up for the event and the following weekend.

Greg hoisted his bag onto his back strapping on his helmet as he started to cycle towards the site. He had seriously gotten into cycling wanting to maintain a good public image for his book appearances. He smiled inwardly as he thought about his bride to be, over the moon at becoming his wife today. The traffic was good at this time in the morning. No one seemed to be on the streets so he could focus on the days' events rather than his safety. He chuckled knowing that the three people coming today would not be one bit happy with how he was thinking. 

Greg made good progress to the campsite even with the heavy load on his back. Arriving at the campsite he looked around the area seeing where things would look best. Slowly Greg started to peg out the spaces for the wedding, and the tents for after. Taking his time Greg erected the tents, sending Rocco a quick message requesting that he being the camping beds and other assorted items straight away. Smiling at himself he looked at the two tents and the space cleared for the fire and ceremony. As Greg dug the fire pit lining it with stones and building a stone circle around it Rocco pulled up in his truck. Both men nodded to each other as Greg continued his work and Rocco unloaded his truck. Each of them was nervous, things were going to change today. Once Rocco was unloaded he put things where they were meant to go, glad that Greg had become obsessed with making the day perfect.

"Greg, you ready for this to happen?" Rocco asked as he watched Greg start to light the fire.

"I am ready for this, I'm ready to spend my life with her." Greg stood as the fire caught, brushing his hands he went and hugged Rocco. "Thank you for helping organise this."

"It's alright your almost family you know." Rocco broke the hug. " Right I need yo go and make sure our ladies are getting ready as well as get ready myself. You need to get ready to man."

"I know and the minute you've gone I'll be getting ready." Greg chuckled. He watched Rocco leave before walking to the secluded clear stream twenty yards behind the tents. He stripped before slowly getting into the cool water. He sat on the stream floor the water at his neck and moving slowly. The gentle movement of the water relaxed his tense muscles, tense from the stress of organising this wedding. He took his time caressing his whole body feeling all his cares and worries disappear.

As he let the water wash him, Greg let his mind wander. He was lucky his beautiful bride got on so well with Rocco and Jolene. She had quickly and effortlessly integrated herself into their little close-knit group. Each person fitted into the group like a well-oiled cog. Greg smiled as he ducked his head under the water running his hands through his hair. His decision to get married in America away from hos family split their opinions. Those of his family that mattered were glad he was getting married abroad without family so there wouldn't be any tension marring the day. Greg slowly got out of the water letting the sun warm and dry his body and he moved slowly to the campsite. He picked up the fishing rod, bait and knives Rocco had left him returning to the stream.

Sitting at the edge of the water he lazily started fishing, glad Rocco had taught him how to fish the more modern way rather than the survivalist way using what's around in nature. Watching the fish lazily swimming in the water Greg thought about the first time he saw his bride, he'd just turned eighteen and was waiting for his friends in the cheaper bar in the town. She walked into the bar wearing a skin-tight sleeveless black dress that stopped just above her knees. He watched her walk to the bar alone and made space for her which she took. Greg remembered the way she silently pulled him to her kissing him passionately, leaving him shocked. She then drank half of his drinks which Greg copied. Greg chuckled softly shaking his head, remembering that night was not appropriate for the special day that was today.

Greg soon caught a couple of fish which he set about quickly gutting and descaling peeping the fish with wild herbs laying the fish on large flat stones, placing them around the fire to cook slowly. Greg made three loaves of bannock bread, flour, powdered milk, powdered egg, raisins, baking powder, brown sugar and some water and mixing it all together careful not to punch out the air from the unleavened bread, setting them in pans as next to the fire with a drizzle of dark rum over each one. Greg watched the fire as he let the food cook slowly, his mind absentmindedly rubbing his cock. As he hardened he wrapped his fingers around his shaft, his hand moving slowly twisting as he stroked himself. His mind filled with images of his bride, the black dress she wore at their first meeting, her smile. His hand moved faster as he thought about her mouth sucking on his cock eagerly. Greg shut his eyes as he remembered both his bride and her maid of honour both sucking his cock only two nights ago. Both eager to show him their talents, both loving the taste of his cock and balls. Greg thought he heard a twig snap but ignored it as his actions felt too good. He needed to cum before he got ready. His mind filled with images of the maid of honour, his anal slut. He thought of her bent over ready for him to take what is his. Greg realised how lucky he was that his bride both knew and loved the arrangement he had with Rocco and the Maid of honour, Jolene. 

Greg heard a loud cough near him and opened his eyes. Standing before him was Jolene. She was wearing a form-fitting purple cocktail dress stopping halfway up her thighs. The edges of the dress were lined with silk embroidery in the shape of roses and carnations. Her golden hair was done in loose curls as it hung to her shoulders, her blue eyes sparkled with a joy that set his heart beating faster. She was smiling at him as she watched his hard cock in his hand.

"Now I don't think your bride would be happy with you doing this before your wedding," Jolene winked her accent like harps falling on his ears. "At least not without help or an audience." Greg grinned as he moved his hand off of his shaft and watched Jolene kneel between his legs. Her soft hand wrapped around his shaft stroking him slowly as she looked into his eyes.

"You getting married doesn't change things between us does it?" She spoke quietly, moving her hand faster.

"It does change things for the better." Greg pulled Jolene closer and kissed her before continuing in a whisper. "I'll be seeing you more and Rocco will be getting his own anal slut." He kissed Jolene's neck before leaning back. Jolene blushed, understanding that the dreams she and Greg had had were close at hand.

"Your bride is enjoying the taste of Rocco's cock one last time before shes married, and I want the same as her." Jolene leant down her mouth tantalisingly close to Greg's cock head, waiting for him to say yes or no.

"Then I hope he's going to want her delicious pussy after she swallows his load, cause that's what your getting." Greg winked, Jolene getting the meaning of his words started to slowly lick and kiss his entire shaft. She started to stroke his shaft as she took each ball slowly into her mouth sucking them hard rolling her tongue around each in turn. Greg gripped her hair as he groaned, her mouth working wonders on him. She pulled back allowing his balls to fall out of her mouth with a pop. She kissed up his shaft allowing her tongue to trail along him. Slowly she took his head into her mouth. She started to bob her head each downward thrust taking more of his shaft into her mouth. She locked eyes with Greg, watching his arousal. She winked as she took him fully into her mouth sticking her tongue out caressing his balls. Greg groaned as Jolene sucked harder her tongue curling around his balls. Greg's hips bucked softly trying not to be too rough seeing as she was ready for the upcoming ceremony. Jolene pushed deeper making herself gag as she felt Greg throb in her mouth letting his first spurts of cum going straight down her throat, pulling off of him so she could taste his cum. Slowly she pulled fully off of him swallowing the last of his cum smiling before kissing him softly.

Greg broke the kiss moving to one of the tents and getting out the quilt Jolene had made home for his very first visit in America. He laid it on the ground as Jolene hiked up her dress revealing she wasn't wearing any panties. Jolene moved and led in the middle of the quilt, spreading her legs as she looked at Greg. He licked his lips in anticipation as he looked at her slowly he knelt between her open legs, his hands running over her thighs. leaning forward he kissed her belly through the dress, half wishing she was naked so he could tease her with her belly button ring. Slowly he moved his kisses to her thighs.

Slowly he traced her lips with the tip of his tongue, circling her clit with each pass. He wanted to tease her, make her crave his touch. His hands ran along her legs as he focused his tongue on her clit, flicking across it in an SOS pattern, three rapid flicks followed by three long, lingering flicks and three rapid again. As the symphony of her moans increased in volume he wrapped his lips around her clit sucking it into his mouth, letting his teeth softly and gently graze her. His hands caressed her legs as his tongue flicked across her clit as it was in his mouth. He traced his fingers of his left hand along her delicious slit, tempted to fill her with his cock. Slowly he pushed three of his fingers into her tight pussy. Moving them rhythmically in his special way, his tongue moving along her slit pushing in alongside his fingers. He wriggled his tongue in time with his moving fingers, making little circles with his tongue and curling it deep in her tasty pussy. His instinctive movements had her writhing, bringing her rapidly to orgasm. She squirted, her juices filling his mouth and covering his face. He kept his actions going moving faster, wanting to make her orgasm last longer. His cock throbbed painfully, the taste of her pussy intoxicating to him.

ViolettaNice
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ViolettaNice

Moving he kissed her passionately as he ran his cock along her slit, both of them loving the feel of his cock running along her without penetration. As they locked eyes they both knew what was going to happen. With a barely perceptible nod from both of them, they were in agreement. Greg pulled back slightly, moving his cock to line it with her pussy. Slowly Greg pushed into Jolene's wet waiting pussy. They kissed as he thrust slowly into her, the bird song from the trees around them set a mood of romance. Greg moved his kisses to Jolene's neck she started to moan, her moans mixing with the bird songs in a symphony of delight. Greg took his time enjoying how Jolene felt wrapped around his cock, each thrust pushing his cock fully into her. Each movement brought her closer to orgasm far more rapidly than him. Their bodies moved and writhed in unison, their instincts on par and linked. Greg's hands moved up her body to grasp her tits through the dress, squeezing them gently. Jolene's hips moved in circles as she felt her orgasm build deep within her before breaking like a flood from a damn, squirting and covering Greg's pelvis. Greg grinned as he felt her pussy clamp tightly around him, his cock deep in her pussy with each thrust. 

He watched her eyes roll back in her head as the pleasure washed through every cell of her body. Greg's thrusts increased in speed as he realised time was marching on, placing his hand behind her head he pulled her into a kiss. As their tongues danced Greg's cock throbbed deep within her. Greg groaned as he started to cum, his cock spurting deep within her filling her pussy. His orgasm set of another of Jolene's, her screams of pleasure ringing out around the forest, her orgasm drenching his pelvis and crotch again. He held still deep in her breathing deeply as Jolene slowly calmed her hands caressing his upper arms. Slowly Greg pulled out grinning as he did.

"Oh, I think you should take the dress off and join me for a quick wash in the stream." He winked as he stood up watching her. Jolene stood pulling her dress down, making sure she would look alright for the upcoming ceremony.

"If we do that neither of us will be ready for your wedding to Red, while she and Rocco would love to catch us and join in they would also be disappointed that you and her marrying and your perfect plan was derailed." Jolene moved to him kissing his lips softly. "You marrying Red is the start of a whole new greater chapter for all of us. I truly hope that is what will happen." She moved away before Greg could wrap his arms around her, tending to the food be had cooking, the way Greg had taught her. He watched her glad that he and Red would have one last surprise for both Jolene and Rocco. He moved to the tent he would be sharing with Red and set about putting on his suit, granted it was impractical wearing a three-piece suit outdoors in the Floridian summer but he wanted to look smart and his best for his future wife.

Greg left the tent walking out to Jolene, the only thing missing from his ensemble was a tie. He held three ties in his hands, silently asking Jolene for her opinion on which tie to wear. She looked up at him before removing unleavened bread from the fire, she knew he had to decide this for himself. He looked at the ties moving back to the tent, he put two of the ties down leaving a multicoloured tie, red, purple and white stripes in his hands. Slowly he did his tie-up in a Full Windsor Knot. As he turned around he saw the Officiant walking towards the campsite. Moving to him Greg shook the Officiant's hand, making small talk with him and Jolene as they waited for Rocco and Red to arrive. Greg checked his watch before standing at attention in front of the Officiant with Jolene by his side. Greg stared at the fire, taking deep deliberate breaths as he waited for Red and Rocco. He stood perfectly still as he heard Jolene and the Officiant talking. He tuned out the idle small talk listening to the sounds of nature around him. Hearing a twig snap he raised his head turning to look towards the sound.

Greg noticed Rocco wearing a suit with an identical tie to his before he looked at the woman with him. He looked at Red, her white dress was a direct opposite of Jolene's, her body was almost identical to Jolene except with a fuller breast and wavy flaming red hair. Her green eyes sparkled with unbridled joy and passion as she looked at Greg, her smile was infectious as she walked towards Greg and the Officiant. Time seemed to slow as Greg watched Red walk towards him. The birds seemed to cease singing in respect of her beauty. Red held her left hand out as she neared Greg. Greg reached out with his right hand taking her left in his and squeezing gently, turning to face her fully he mouthed I love you to her. The Officiant started the ceremony, talking to all four people assembled. Greg and Red barely paid attention, merely saying the right things at the right points as they looked at each other. Each one was desperate to begin their future life as husband and wife.

"I Greg promise to cherish you, love you and stand by your side, in sickness and in health. I promise to never hold any secrets from you. I love you Red." Greg recited his vows from heart his eyes locked on Reds."I Red promise that I will be with you through all that comes our way. I will stand with you through all the good times and the bad, through the fights and the good times I'll be with you. I love you, Greg." Red replied smiling widely. The Officiant took a red silk rope looping it around Red's and Greg's hands tying it softly but tightly around them.

"This rope symbolises that both of you are now one, your old identities have meshed into a new stronger united identity, your old lives are now ended as you start a new chapter together. You will both be stronger as a unit and you will have the support you need to see your lives are happy and fulfilled. If your witnesses would like to step forward and place their hands on yours." The Officiant spoke getting close to ending the ceremony. Jolene and Rocco moved closer, Jolene placing her right hand on top of Greg's and Red's bound hands while Rocco put his left hand under the bound hands of Red and Greg. The Officiant took out a white silk rope, looping it around all four hands tying it tightly but softly around them.

"This rope symbolises that you will be part of this union. You will help them to stay on the path as they will help you stay on the path. The four off you are linked in a uniquely special way. Together you will forge a path through this life. I now pronounce you man and wife, you may kiss the bride." The Officiant concluded the ceremony as Greg and Red leant in and kissed each other passionately. The Officiant untied their hands, giving the ropes to Rocco. As the group separated Greg went and broke the unleavened bread handing the pieces with bits of fish to the entire group present. Slowly all five of them relaxed, sipping Rum as they ate and talked with each other. All too soon the officiant bade them farewell as Rocco took Jolene's hand leading her into the tent designated for their use this weekend. Greg and Red watched them before moving through the forest to the spot where Greg had previously fished and bathed. Red stripped in front of Greg, her excitement growing as she felt her new husband's eyes upon her. She grinned as Greg licked his lips as he too started to strip, Red's cheeks getting flushed with colour. Greg moved closer to her wrapping his arms around her naked form as he locked lips with her, kissing her passionately. 

"I love you, Greg." She whispered as she knelt by the bubbling stream kissing his body as she moved down, she kissed his cock her eyes sparkling as she tasted Jolene's juices on his cock. 

"You enjoyed more than her talented mouth didn't you?" She didn't want for an answer before engulfing his entire shaft into her mouth. Greg moaned as Red moved her head rapidly up and down his shaft, savouring the combined taste of Greg and Greg. Red's eyes were shut as she imagined Greg and Jolene together, her tongue dancing along his shaft as she bobbed her head up and down. Her pussy tingled as she tasted her husband and their female lover combined on her tongue. she moved her mouth along his throbbing shaft faster wanting to taste his cum, her left hand caressing his seemingly endlessly full balls. Greg grasped her head pushing his cock deeper into her mouth as he came, pulling back slowly so his cum could coat her tongue. She swallowed hungrily as she grinned at her new husband, she stood moving to the edge of the stream, laying and dangling her legs in the flowing water.

Greg moved to her kneeling between her legs, his hands running over her thighs, his eyes devouring her beautiful body. Leaning down he kissed her as his cockhead pressed against her slit. Slowly Greg pushed into Red wanting to feel her tight pussy wrapping tight around him, caressing him as he sunk into her. Each movement bringing them closer to each other, their kisses getting more passionate as their bodies moved faster and more in sync with each other. The sun shone on them as they lost themselves in the moment of passion, the consummation of their union. Red wrapped her legs around Greg as her pussy clamped around him, her hands clutching his arms tightly as her orgasm washed over her. Greg started to thrust harder, deeper and faster wanting to feel his seed filling his wives pussy. Too soon Greg was cumming deep in Red, setting off her second orgasm. Breaking the kiss Greg pulled out and led by Red.

"I have two surprises for you, my dear sweet husband." Red started with a cheeky grin, "I've brought the four of us a four-bed house in Georgia and a cabin in the mountains just for us two." She kissed him climbing on top of him, grinding her cum filled pussy across his still hard cock, kissing him deeply.

 

Published 
Written by RosePrince
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments