Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Second Coming

"it was too much to resist"

4
1 Comment 1
9.2k Views 9.2k
1.6k words 1.6k words
For a couple of months after we had sex, Cath went silent on me. My phone calls were unanswered, and facebook messages ignored. I understood why. She was a married woman and we'd had sex in her home. We had wanted each other for years, but still it was wrong, and it was unfair on her husband Neil.

As time passed all I wanted was to have my friend back. I missed seeing her, chatting to her, laughing with her. Was that afternoon of passion worth the subsequent radio silence?

Eventually I managed to get a response. Slowly but surely we started to rebuild our friendship. First we chatted online. Then we met for lunch a couple of times. Cath was careful not to invite me into her house, and I was clear that I didn't want a repeat performance.

One particular day we had planned to play nine holes of golf, but the weather was foul. High winds and driving rain meant that neither of us fancied a couple of hours spent smacking a small white ball around. Instead we adjourned to a local pub for a meal and a drink. A pleasant afternoon of drinking and reminiscing followed. I loved her company. She made me laugh and feel good about myself. I still fancied her of course, but that was off limits.

Walking back through the village I was glad that we had put our friendship back on an even keel. When we got to Cath's house she invited me in for coffee.

"I don't think so, I'd best be getting home," I replied.

"Pity."

At that moment I realised that I needed the toilet. I was caught in the horns of a dilemma. I wouldn't be able to make it home without needing to find somewhere to relieve myself. But doing so at Cath's house was fraught with danger.

"On second thoughts..."

What was I doing?

Cath unlocked the door and ushered me in.

"You know where the loo is?"

"Yeah."

I went upstairs and relieved myself. I stood at the sink for a while, trying to gather my thoughts and work out a game plan. Maybe I was reading things wrong but I felt sure that more than coffee was on offer. As much as I wanted her I did not want a repeat of the awkwardness since our last tryst. I made my mind up. I was going to leave.

Going downstairs I could see Cath waiting for me.

"It's been a lovely afternoon," I said

"It doesn't have to end..."

"I think it does..."

"A goodbye hug then?"

I took her in my arms and kissed her on the cheek. I didn't want to let go, and clearly neither did Cath.

Only half believing my own words I said, "We can't do this again!"

"No we can't. But there is nothing wrong with fooling around..."

"Fooling around?"

"You know, like teenagers. Some snogging, a bit of frottage..."

"Only if you promise me one thing. That you won't go silent on me again"

"I know, sorry. That won't happen again."

I smiled, "Well let's move somewhere more comfortable then."

I took Cath's hand and led her to the sofa in the lounge.

We sat down and started to kiss. It was more tender and less frenetic than the last time. My hands took the opportunity to reacquaint themselves with her lithe body. I tasted the residue of wine in her mouth and it was as sweet to me as the finest perfume. She sat astride me and began rubbing her crotch against mine. My cock stiffened. I wanted her so badly, but I knew that we had already gone further than we should.

I slipped my hands down the back of her knickers and felt her soft fleshy bum. Just holding her peachy behind was less than was wise, let alone that my tongue and hers were engaging in a complicated dance with each other.

"I want you so much, but this is wrong. You are married."

"I know, you are right"

Cath pulled herself away. For the first time I think we both realised that we were playing with fire.

"I ought to go."

She nodded.

I walked out into the hallway and Cath followed me. I turned to face her.

"I will be in touch, we should have lunch soon."

Again she nodded, a sadness in her eyes.

Aiming to give her a quick goodbye hug and a peck on the cheek, I found myself kissing her again. She span around and now I was holding her from behind, my arms around her waist. I touched the smooth bare flesh of her stomach. Cath took my hands and moved them upwards so that they cupped her breasts.

CloeHerrera
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CloeHerrera

She bent forward, moving her butt into my groin. She began grinding against me and once more my cock hardened.

This is madness!

But whatever my rational mind told me, my animal instincts had other ideas.

Cath turned back to face me and taking a hand led me to the stairs. Just as she had some months before, she took a hand and put it to her pussy. I could feel it warm and wet.

"I wanted you to know."

She stepped onto the stairs, our heads now level. She kissed me. I was a broken man. There was no way now that I would be able to resist what was about to happen. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her. The force of my move sent her sprawling backwards lying on the stairs.

"Can we go somewhere more comfortable?" she said with a glint in her eye.

I nodded. We stood up and she led me to her bedroom, and her marital bed. Leaving me there she went to the bathroom and returned clutching a towel. Laying the towel on the bed she could see I was confused.

"It's my period."

I understood.

Cath and I undressed in silence. We both knew what this was about. There was no need for a Hollywood style sexy undressing of each other. We wanted to fuck.

Cath lay back on the bed fully naked, and opened her legs. Climbing between them I went down on her. I licked, teased and sucked on her engorged clit. I reached a hand underneath her beautiful butt and inserted a finger into her arse. Her back arched and she gasped in surprise, but she did not protest.

Moving to her inner thighs I worked my way up her body with my kisses. I luxuriated in her beautiful firm breasts, spending time teasing her nipples with my tongue. Her ear lobes, and neck received attention from my tongue, and then I kissed her lips. A deep French kiss. She took my cock in hand and slipped me inside her.

"Talk dirty to me?"

I was taken aback.

"I want you to fuck me and I want you to talk dirty."

This fired me up even more and I began thrusting harder and harder.

"I've always dreamed of fucking you Cath. I want to fuck you from dawn to dusk and beyond. I want to fuck your beautiful cunt until I'm raw. I want to see your face in beautiful agony as I make you cum time and time again. I want to spin you over and fuck you from behind. I want to feel your tight little asshole clamped onto my cock and I want to pump my red hot cum inside of you. Then when it seeps out I want to lick it up and share it with you as we kiss."

As I was talking I could see her eyes close. She gripped me tighter and tighter. I could feel that I was getting close to coming, and I could sense that she was too.

"Fuck me. Fuck me, you bastard. I want you to fuck me."

My thrusts sped up. This was no porn movie with sultry saxophone music, this was real, pure animal passion. Just as I was about to come I felt her pussy tighten around my cock. She arched her back and held me even tighter. Then with an almighty exhalation and a shudder I knew she had orgasmed. I could hold it no longer. I sent my hot cum spewing into her. I collapsed on her. We were both breathless. We lay there until my cock returned to its normal size and slipped itself out.

Cath looked down at my cock, covered in a mix of cum and her juices. Moving down my body she licked my cock clean from shaft to tip. I looked down at her. She had a look on her face I had never seen before. This wasn't the friend I'd known for years. She was so much more.

I looked over at her bedside clock. It said 5.15pm. Cath saw it too.

"You had better go. Neil will be back soon."

I got up and grabbed my clothes, went into the bathroom and cleaned myself up. Cath tidied up in the bedroom, putting the soiled towel into the laundry basket. At the top of the stairs I took Cath's still naked body in my hands and kissed her again. She knew it was a goodbye kiss.

"My husband must never know."

"He won't hear about it from me."

Another kiss and I headed downstairs. From the bottom I could see she was still looking at me with a sad tortured expression on her face. Inside I was falling apart. I wanted her, she wanted me and yet we could never be together for more than the occasional snatched moment of intimacy.

As I walked home I wondered if we could ever be just friends again.

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments