Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

After Work with Sarah

"a surprise for an older guy with his young girlfriend"

8
5 Comments 5
15.6k Views 15.6k
711 words 711 words
Sarah was in her late twenties and I was a good few years older than she. She was about five and a half feet tall with curly red hair. She had blue eyes and a nice pair of boobs.
She had come to work for the same company as I a couple of months ago, as our Human Resources Manager.

She had a university education and spoke with a cultured accent.

Sarah was always smartly dressed, usually in a blouse and skirt, but sometimes she would wear something that was obviously designed to show off her wonderful cleavage; a low cut sweater. or even a stylish t shirt. Her creamy white skin was a sight to behold and a massive turn on for me personally.

I fancied Sarah like mad, and even though we were both single, I didn't dare ask her out. Not just for fear of rejection, but I also didn't want her to think of me as just a dirty old man.

One day in the Summer, I had finished up for the day and was walking out of our building when I saw Sarah coming towards me. "That's me done", I said. "I'm off for a beer or two".
To my surprise, Sarah asked if I would like some company. I didn't hesitate in saying yes, and within twenty minutes we were sitting in the garden of a pub down by the river.

We were soon getting along as though we had known each other all our lives. I didn't feel the least bit conscious of the age gap between us and this was probably because Sarah hinted that she found older men attractive.

We spent a couple of hours together in that pub garden, but then it was time to go, and I reluctantly said good night to Sarah.

The following day at work, I made some time to walk into Sarah's office for a chat. She was happy to see me, and we spent twenty minutes or so talking about nothing in particular.
I asked if she fancied another drink after work, and happily she said yes.

We went back to the same pub and sat at the same table and soon we were once again chatting away as before.

All too soon it was time to go home.

MilanaFoster
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilanaFoster

We walked back to our cars that were parked next to each other in the car park. I felt awkward in saying good bye, and to my surprise, Sarah leaned in and put her arms around my neck and gave me a deep sexy kiss.

My cock was immediately rock hard and Sarah pulled back and looked me in the eye and said, "I want that stiff cock of yours in my mouth, but I'm afraid that it won't fit."

Christ, I was so stiff, I thought I was going to come on the spot. Instead I grabbed Sarah's lovely backside and pulled her in even closer. I ran my hand up the back of Sarah's leg until I came to her panties. They were tiny in size and the material was obviously very thin cotton. I felt her wetness and she gasped into my mouth as we continued our long lingering kiss. My fingers found their way to the front of her panties and I could clearly feel Sarah's swollen labia and her stiff little clitoris.

"I can't believe how wet you are" I said as she eased down the zip of my trousers.

"You can blame yourself for that" said Sarah, and then her cold hand and fingers were wrapped around my cock. She managed to grab my balls and squeeze gently before she went back to work on my erection. "I am so turned on" said Sarah "I want you to come right now."

"I've got no choice", I said, and my orgasm caused me to groan out loud. I buried my head into Sarah's neck, and her perfume and the smell of her sex made me gush stream after stream of spunk all over her hand, her clothes and even the door of my car, which we were leaning against.

We recovered our composure and before we parted company, Sarah said that it was time I asked her out on a date.

Published 
Written by stevieboywonder1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments