Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Airport Pickup

"When Skype sex was no longer enough."

13
6 Comments 6
20.3k Views 20.3k
969 words 969 words
My plane lands in Denver right on time. As we taxi to the gate the pilot turns off the fasten seatbelt sign. I dig out my phone and turn it back on. I send you a text that my plane has landed and I will see you soon at the baggage claim.

"I've been thinking about you the entire flight." I add, "It was all I could do to keep my hands from wandering under my skirt"

When we stop at the gate I grab my purse and my carry-on and walk down the jetway and into the airport. By this point the anticipation is killing me and almost to much to bare. I find the nearest restroom and head inside. I stop at the counter and take a long look in the mirror. As I take a deep breathe, the tops of my breasts are visible over the lace camisole I'm wearing under a button down plaid shirt. I reach into my bag and pull out some lip gloss. As I put it on I get an idea, I quickly scan the bathroom to make sure no one is looking, then silently slip my panties off from under my denim skirt and put them in my bag.

I then pull out a small bottle and spritz on some perfume, then take a final look in the mirror before gathering my bags and turning towards the door. I step out of the bathroom and begin following the flow of people to the baggage claim area. I'm not paying much attention to where I'm walking, because all I can think about is you. Somehow, I get turned around but finally find the baggage claim area. I scan the crowd looking for you. I can't find you at first, but then, there you are. You are sitting on some benches at the edge of the open area. You are looking in the opposite direction because you were expecting me to come through with the rest of the plains passengers. For a moment you turn and look straight ahead so that I can see your face in profile. I instantly feel a throbbing between my legs and I know I am becoming soaking wet for you.

I begin walking again, slowly at first, but the closer I get the faster I move. Before you know it, I'm standing in front of you. You turn and slowly look up to meet my eyes. I smile as you go to stand up, but I grab your hand instead. After a quick glance around, I move your hand to my inner thigh and slowly move it upward, I let go as you continue to look in my eyes and slowly move your hand up my thigh. As soon as you touch me and feel my wetness, you smile as I inhale sharply.

"Can we go somewhere? now?" I whisper never taking my eyes off yours.

Your hand trails slowly back down my leg as you stand.

Maria_Moon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Maria_Moon

Our eyes are still locked as you place one hand on my lower back and the other on the back of my neck, and pull me toward you. We kiss passionately and everything fades away, your hand drifts down to my ass as I wrap my arms around your neck. You pull my hips against your crotch an I can feel your rock hard cock through your jeans. When we release, a few people are staring, but we don't see them. You grab my hand and my carry on with the other and start leading me away. I follow blindly, trusting where ever you are taking me. We stop at a door to a private restroom.

I follow you through the door. When you turn to lock it behind us, I release your hand and reach around the front of you and begin undoing your belt and jeans.

"I can't wait any longer," I say through gritted teeth as I turn you around and push you back against the toilet seat.

When you're sitting I pull your dick out of your pants and straddle your legs. I pull my skirt up and slide down onto your cock. I'm dripping wet and let out a moan of pleasure to finally feel your cock inside me.

With your hands on my hips, I grind slowly at first, so that my clit is rubbing against you. I look into your eyes and whisper how good you feel as I rock harder and deeper back and forth. You move your hands under the lace of my tank top and take a breast in each hand and squeeze. You bury your face in my chest as I go faster and harder.

"I can't take it anymore," I say as I throw my head back and just go crazy on your dick, going full gallop and as you kiss my neck. "Oh fuck yes!!" I scream as I cum, digging my fingers into your shoulders and shaking with pleasure. But before the orgasm is finished, you pick me up and sit me on the edge of the sink. You thrust hard and fast with the power of months of pent up frustration. You grab a handful of my hair and jerk my head back exposing my neck as you go deeper and deeper. I feel your teeth on my neck and inhale sharply as I feel another orgasm coming.

"Oh, yes fuck me baby!" I yell as you're breathing gets deeper and faster. Your thrust get harder as I cum and you let out a loud moan as you cum with me, the last few hard enough to push the back of my head into the mirror behind us.

As we catch our breath, you look in my eyes and smile, "Welcome to Colorado baby." 

Published 
Written by BuckleBunny
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments