Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Invitation

"He intended to have me"

26
14 Comments 14
13.2k Views 13.2k
556 words 556 words

Charles and I had always attended Martha's spring solstice party. Her invitation arrived as usual and the theme was racy, as usual. Who but Martha would throw a cock tease party. The cover of the invitation showed a picture of her in a flowery sun dress rubbing her ass into the cock of a man I didn't know. He was dressed in linen slacks and a black silk shirt pressed against a wall. He had nowhere to go. She was talking to her husband, dressed similarly to the other man, with one hand on his chest and the other holding his hand. The invitation read:

 

 

Join us for a cock tease party.

Ladies scantily clad overtly flirtatious

and completely unwilling.

The gentlemen are their foils.

Blue balls for all. Everyone

goes home frustrated.

RSVP

 

Any other time I would have had a good laugh and accepted immediately. But Charles had died since Martha's last party and her husband, while not exactly stalking me, had made it clear he intended to have me. I hadn't had the heart to tell Martha, and nothing had happened between us. I had had several awkward moments with him, the worst being my last visit to their house.

 

During a small dinner party he had pinned me against the wall in their living room. I couldn't get away from him. He had taken my face in his hands and kissed me. He grabbed my right breast through my cotton dress, found my nipple and pinched it hard. I gasped in pain, shocked at the boldness of his advance but kept silent, terrified Martha would find us. The kiss seemed to last forever.

ArishkaLulu
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ArishkaLulu

He ran his hands up and down my back, pushing his groin against my stomach and fondling my ass. When he broke off the kiss, he left me desperate and disheveled, leaning against the wall to support myself, more aroused than I cared to admit.

 

I was a shattered mess the rest of the evening, hoping Martha would attribute my behavior to my recent loss of my husband. I avoided seeing him again, but Martha is my best friend and I knew she would be hurt if I didn't attend. It was her social event of the year. I accepted.

 

My worries were for naught. I had a delightful time flirting at the party with men I knew and a couple I had never met. I even flirted with Martha's husband. All the men were perfect gentlemen. I kissed a few, flaunted my decolletage the entire evening and sat on more than a few laps and several erections.

 

I danced and rubbed against many of the same erections but the men refused my bait. I even stroked a couple of the guys through their trousers to no avail. I received such little attention I arrived home probably as frustrated as the men. I jilled myself before going to sleep to take the edge off, imagining Martha's husband between my legs.

 

A letter from Martha arrived early the next week thanking me so much for coming. She had feared I wouldn't. She apologized for her husband's boorish behavior at the dinner party and thanked me for not blowing it out of proportion. She assumed he had behaved himself at the solstice party. She had placed him on a tight leash.

 

 

Published 
Written by mollflanders
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments