Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Blowjob in the bathroom

"A simple blowjob turns into a lot more"

17
3 Comments 3
53.4k Views 53.4k
541 words 541 words
Famous Story

Alex walked down the hall of his school, 17 and feeling alive.  He had been texting a hot girl last night, and he had made a bunch of jokes about her giving him head in the bathroom.  He knew that she was drunk, and he was joking, but inside he felt that he wouldn's say no to some good head.   He went to his first period class, and there she was, sitting there with her big ass, DD's and definetly not a tight pussy.  She was known as a whore, but Alex didn't care, he would do almost anything that waved its ass at him.  He sat down next to her before class started, and said "Hey."  She looked blearily back at him. "Hey." she replied.  "So, am I getting that head or what?" he said jokingly, smiling as he did so. "Well, I do have a boyfriend." she said with a small smile on her face.  "Come on, I know that you like a nice dick." "Well, maybe, I do need something to pick me up."  She grabbed his hand and left the class.

They walked down the hall to the boys bathroom.  Alex walked in first, and then told her to come in once it was all clear.  They enter a stall, and he sat on the toilet seat as she gets to her knees. 

"Only this once." she said.

"Only once." he replies. 

She undid his pants for him, and looked on in amazement at the 7 inch cock that sprung out of his boxers.

"Man, that is a nice looking cock."

She wrapped her fingers around it gently, and slowly began to stroke it.

"Mmhhmmmmmm." he moaned in pleasure.

"Oh, so you like that eh?" she said, smiling at him mischieviously.

She licks the tip of it, and begins to take it into her mouth.  Alex is going insane.  Here he is, sitting in a dirty school bathroom, getting a blowjob from a huge whore, and he LOVES it! Her lips wrapped around his cock, she begins to undo her shirt.

"I thought this was only some head?" he said.

She looks up, and takes the cock out of her mouth.

"Well, now that I've seen it, I kinda want some more." She said.

"Hell, I'm game." he said enthusiastically.

She takes off her pants and shirt, and removes her bra and panties.  Her DD's quiver in excitement as she begins to lower her shaved pussy onto his cock.

alexaadam
Online Now!
Lush Cams
alexaadam

"OHHHHHH YYEEEAAHHH!" she moaned, feeling him enter her wet cunt.

She gets him completely inside of her, moving up and down on his cock like no tomorrow.  He sucks on her nipples, getting them excited.

"Oh god, I'm gonna cum!" he said.

"Do it in me, I'm on the pill!" she almost screams, writhing in the ecstasy of her own orgasms.  Alex feels his balls contract, and he shoots load after load after load of hot cum into her pussy, all the while as she feels her own climax in her cunt.

"AHHH" she moaned as she pulled herself off of his cock.

"That was good." he said, smiling just a little.

"Well, we really should get back, class is going to start soon." as she puts on her bra.

Published 
Written by Galfruen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments