Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Christine lets Craig Cum Inside

"Christine suprises Craig at the tennis club and let's him cum Inside her for the first time"

5
1 Comment 1
28.6k Views 28.6k
566 words 566 words
I'd just finished playing tennis and had headed into the small changing room at the courts. The club was small and owned by an old lady called Mrs Queen, there was only the two courts.

Danny said goodbye. I could hear him talking to someone outside.

Christine had decided to come and meet me.

I heard Danny tell her I was in the changing room, I then heard Christine talking to Mrs Queen.

“I'll get him to lock up.” Christine told Mrs Queen.

“Just get him to post the keys through my door.” Mrs Queen replied.

The door to the changing room opened and Christine walked in, she was wearing a little white dress, and her long blonde hair was tied up in a pony tail.

“Hi ya.” She said smiling. “Thought I'd catch you naked.”

I was stood in just my shorts. “Well if you'd left it two minutes I would have been.”

Christine walked over and wrapped her arms around my neck. I placed mine around her waist and grabbed her firm backside. We immediately started kissing, after a couple of minutes I moved my hands lower and started pulling up the hem of her dress. Christine broke the kiss and whispered in my ear “I'm not wearing any knickers.”

The feel of warm skin confirmed this.

She then whispered. “I've locked the door.”

“I haven't got any.” I started to say but she interrupted me.

“We don't need any, I'm on the pill.” She whispered.

“Oh.” I replied.

Christine pushed me towards the bench, as we got close she pulled my shorts down, and I sat on the bench.

VinnaSky
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VinnaSky



Christine turned away from me and pulled up he dress, her firm backside looked amazing, she eased back and reached around and grabbed my rock hard cock, she tried to ease down onto me, but as this was our first time without condoms the usual ease of entry caused me a little bit pain, she spread her pussy lips with her other hand and tried again.

This was the best moment of my life as her wet pussy engulfed my cock, I pulled her down and held her tight savouring every sensation.

Christine started to very slowly ride me, her hips were gyrating slowly pulling on my cock, I just sat enjoying the feeling, letting her do all the work, my hands gripped her waist, half guiding her.

Christine then started to ride me harder, rising up then coming back down and squirming on my lap forcing me deep inside, she then started to ride me faster, I could feel my balls tighten I tried to hold out, I was nervous this first time, what if she hadn't waited long enough, what if the pill didn't work, I half heartedly tried to pull out, Christine's hand reached between her legs as she came down on me and gently grabbed my balls, this was too much and I exploded into her, she remained firmly sat on my lap,as I was still buried inside her my balls still pumped into her.

We sat locked together as I kissed her neck and then after a few I slipped out of her. We both quickly arranged ourselves and left the changing rooms.

How was that?” She asked.
“Brilliant.” I replied.

We locked the door and then posted the keys through the letterbox and walked back to Christine's
Published 
Written by CraigMoor21
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments