Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Claire's Awakening 12: Break Time Bang

"Claire just can't wait for home time - she need's cock now!"

16
6 Comments 6
21.5k Views 21.5k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Claire and Scott had been together for over a month now. They had fallen into a great routine of going to Scott’s pad after school on a Wednesday and then hanging out at Claire’s on a Saturday, usually after wandering around town or something. Claire had still never even seen Scott’s mum, let alone met her! Eventually he had told her all about his dad walking out when he was 7 and his mum falling off the rails – every week she was off with some new bloke. Claire’s parents were strangely starting to become quite fond of Scott. Somehow they still believed that the couple were actually ‘studying’ upstairs with the music up loud. Parents are so gullible sometimes!

This particular Thursday, the wind was blustering through the trees. The ground was covered in a thin layer of frost. All was peaceful outside, the world silently waiting for December to come and brighten up the town with Christmas excitement. Claire however, was most definitely not feeling peaceful. Despite having had a very pleasurable evening at the tip of Scott’s tongue last night, she just couldn’t suppress her need to be touched. Her soft pink pussy was throbbing in her panties – just begging for attention. Maths dragged on, until eventually lesson 2 began. Drama. Scott was in the room opposite, doing music. Anyone walking past the practice suite could hear him expertly playing the drums whilst his mate Jonesy strummed away on a guitar. All they needed was a singer and a bassist and they’d finally be in business. He’d always dreamed of having his own band.

The drama studio was filled with excited chatting. The whole class was busy talking about the latest gossip, except Claire. She was busy thinking about the fun that she would have on Saturday in bed with Scott again. Her daydreaming was interrupted by Mr Sunderland standing in front of the rowdy teens.

“Improvisation time!” Be beamed. For some unknown reason he loved his job – teaching bratty kids with fowl mouths how to express themselves in a different way. Even more surprisingly, the pupils seemed to like him too. His good looks probably had something to do with it. He was fairly fresh out of university, just 28 years old. Currently he was sporting a wonderful golden tan, thanks to a trip to Barbados over half term.

For the first time in two years of being in his class, Claire noticed just how hot he was. As she gazed into his swimming pool blue eyes, she drowned in their depth. At the same time, her panties began to drown in pussy juice. The class went by like a dream. Claire just couldn’t stop thinking about her teacher, completely forgetting about Scott! It was only as she left the classroom that she snapped back to reality.

“Heeeey baby!” Scott wrapped himself around her and planted a long horny kiss on her lips. Claire kissed back hungrily, much to his delight.

“Mmm, I want you so much! Bloody school... It’s so long until Saturday too.” She was pressing herself into him, not caring where they were.

A light bulb went off in Scott’s head, as he saw Mr Sunderland leave his classroom, forgetting to lock the door behind him on the way to the staffroom.

“It’s break time. Come with me!”

Claire reluctantly allowed herself to be led back into the drama studio. “What the hell are you doing?! What if he comes back??” She was panicking.

Scott came to a stop on the makeshift stage and pulled her back against him. “Oh shut up baby. You know you want to! We’ve got 15 minutes before he comes back.” He had a point.

spdivas
Online Now!
Lush Cams
spdivas



The teens embraced, locked at the lips. Claire worked to undo his belt and release his throbbing cock as quickly as possible. He was groping her boobs roughly. He threw a condom into her hands from his back pocket and briefly paused to allow her to slip it onto his towering erection.

“Come here girl!” He quickly yanked down her panties, grabbed her around the waist and lifted her up high. Back against the hard brick wall, she wrapped her legs tightly around his back, giving him perfect access to her pleasure pool. In one swift movement, Scott pressed his cock against the entrance to her sopping pussy and thrusted himself inside her. Claire let out a yelp of surprise, holding onto him tighter.

He began to pound her hard and fast against the wall. One hand was under her butt, keeping her off the ground, the other at the back of her neck, pulling her face closer so he could nibble on her lips.

Claire was trying to muffle her moans of excitement. She couldn’t believe it. Here she was, being relentlessly pounded in the school’s drama studio! Scott’s lips were on her neck now, biting and sucking as he got lost in the moment. She was overwhelmed by his strength. She’d never had sex standing up before!

Claire’s head was spinning, her body starting to spasm with ecstasy. Scott’s cock smashed into her tight hole again and again, as she felt a fire begin burn deep inside her.

“Oh Scott, I’m gonna come!” She leaned her head back against the rough wall, digging her fingernails into his back as her pussy exploded with joy, pulsating with pleasure around his cock. Not being able to stand any more, Scott grunted as he gave one final thrust into her quivering hole. He slumped against her as she felt his dick jerk inside her, spurting out his load. They collapsed onto the floor in an exhausted heap, just as the bell went.

“Wow!” Claire gasped, trying to regain her composure before heading off to french class.

Scott stood up, slipping off the condom into a piece of tissue. Before he could put his dick back into his boxers, the door burst open.

“What the hell in going on in here?!” Mr Sunderland stood in shock, his eyes darting between the semi-dressed pair. They just stood there open mouthed. Were those Claire’s panties he could see on the floor? Little slut!

“Scott, go to the head’s office immediately. I’ll send him a message informing him of the situation.” Quickly, the boy rushed off, trying to avoid eye contact with either of them.

Claire could feel her heart pounding in her chest, her cheeks flushed a deep red from both her quickie with Scott and the pure shame of being caught by Mr S in his own classroom.

The teacher’s voice took a softer tone, much different to the booming voice that he had spoken to Scott in;

“Now, Claire. I understand how much trouble you would be in if your parents ever found out about this. Come to my office at lunchtime, and I’m sure we can come to some kind of arrangement as to how you should be punished.”

Claire grabbed her panties and rushed out of the room, trying desperately to hang onto the shred of dignity that she had left. Some kind of arrangement? What the hell was that supposed to mean? She went into the toilets to freshen herself up, hair all over the place. Surely he didn’t mean...? He wouldn’t have sex with a pupil would he?! ... Would he?

As she sat down in her French class, 10 minutes late, her head was spinning. She’d just have to hope for the best...

Published 
Written by PrincessC3
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments