Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cruise of a Lifetime, Part 1

"Mike goes on a cruise with his parents, hoping for plenty of sand, sun, and sex."

13
3 Comments 3
33.6k Views 33.6k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Famous Story
I walked across the gangway towards the main lounge of the cruise ship, pausing at the entrance to take a deep breath. From my vantage point at the doorway, I could already see a number of hot girls in their bikinis and beach wraps. A cute brunette about my age, maybe a year younger, walked by and smiled at me. This was going to be a great trip.

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Mike, and at the time of this story, I was 18 and had just finished my freshman year of college. My parents wanted to take a family vacation, so we packed up for a week long cruise around the Caribbean. We lived in Florida, so being in the sun was nothing new to me. I stood at 6' tall, 180 lbs, fit, clean-shaven with dark hair, brown eyes, and deeply tanned skin. I had recently began to notice the attention I was getting from my coed classmates at UF, and had even hooked up with a few of them late in the spring semester. Needless to say, I was hot shit, and I knew it.

My parents have always been very relaxed with me, and my dad had given me his room card, which allowed me to purchase alcohol even though I was not yet 21. We stepped into the elevator, and went down to one of the lower decks where our cabin was located. Having to share a cabin with my parents during the cruise was the one thing that I was disappointed about. I vowed to myself that I wouldn't let them impede my vacation that I would meet a girl (or girls) and have some fun anyways. We set our suitcases down, I took a quick piss, and told my parents I was headed up to the pool deck while they unpacked.

I was walking down the hallway to the elevator when I heard a woman and man bickering. He was standing at the doorway to their cabin, waiting for her to come out and yelling at her to "get her ass in gear." I squeezed by him and chuckled to myself, thinking, Relax, dude, you're on vacation! I got to the elevator, pushed the up button, and waited patiently. It seemed like it took hours for the damned thing to get there. I was in such a hurry to get upstairs, out into the sun, where I could check out some hot ass. Finally, I stepped inside the elevator and hurriedly pressed the button for the pool deck.
As the doors started to close, I heard the man say "Dammit Teri, we missed the fucking elevator because you were screwing around back there!" I reached out and hit the open button, hoping to save her from the tongue lashing her husband was giving her. Little did I know the effect that one generous action would have. The doors opened, and standing there with her dick husband, was a smoking hot blonde bombshell. She was wearing a shiny gold bikini, stretched over some of the biggest fake tits my young eyes had ever seen. Her legs were shapely and her stomach was tight, and she had sunglasses on that covered a large portion of her face. I estimated she had to be in her early forties, but she had a body as tight as some of the college chicks I had banged back in Gainesville. I could not take my eyes off of her rack, but her husband was far too flustered to notice. They both stepped into the elevator.

"Thank you, what a gentleman," the woman said. It was then that I realized I was still ogling her tits, my mouth practically hanging open. They turned around to face the door and I prayed that I hadn't been caught. As they stepped out, a floor before my destination, she flashed me a knowing smile, and so help me, I blushed.

After what seemed like an eternity, I finally arrived at the pool deck, found a lounging chair with a great view of the pool and all the sun-worshiping hotties around it, and ordered myself a bucket of Corona. As I was sitting there getting my fill of sunshine and beer, two girls came and sat in the few chairs next to me, wiggling their tight little asses right in front of my face as they put lotion on each other and arranged their chairs just how they wanted them. Fuck, I thought, I could get used to this!

---

It turns out that those two girls were friends with the cute brunette that had smiled at me earlier in the lounge. They were all recent high school grads, taking a trip to celebrate. I chatted with them on deck and bought them drinks until it was time for me to go get ready for dinner. We said our farewells and made plans to meet up later at one of the bars.

As I sat there through dinner with my parents, they asked about my day, and I told them I was planning to meet up with some girls I had met.

PoisonEva
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PoisonEva

They joked around, telling me that they didn't want me bringing some girl back to the cabin.

"What if there's more than one?" I shot back. After a good laugh, my dad thumped me on the back, laughed some more.

"Hell, son," my dad told me, "if you can pull that off then we don't give a damn where you fuck 'em!" I had never seen my parents like this, the alcohol must really have been setting in. They continued to get louder and more boisterous as dinner wore down, continuing to rib me about all the cute girls and how I was such a lady-killer.

Finally, 9 o'clock came and I got up to go to the bar. As I walked out, my very-drunk mother slurred to me, "Hey there, M-Mike, dontchu forget to wrap it up, now, okay?" For the second time that day, I felt my cheeks flush red as I practically fled from my sloshed parents.

I met up with the three girls at the bar, their names were Leah, Carrie, and Rachel. Rachel and Carrie were cute, but Leah (the cute brunette) was the one who really captured my attention. She was tall, athletic, and had the nicest ass I had ever seen on a girl her age. They were all a little shy, but I bought a round of drinks and soon we made our way to the dance floor. Rachel and Carrie giggled to themselves while they danced around, but Leah made it known that she wanted to dance with me. I pulled her close as we danced to some Reggaeton, running my hands along her sexy lean body. She moved her hips so succulently to the music, and I wondered if she was as innocent as I had originally thought. I was really getting turned on, and I think she noticed, but just then Carrie grabbed her by the arm and they headed to the restroom together as girls always do.

I stepped off the dance floor and leaned against a pillar, just watching the people around me. I was feeling good, with a great buzz, and I was pretty sure I was going to get some action off of Leah. Suddenly, I heard a voice beside me, breaking into my daydream.

"You're quite the stud, huh? Dancing with three girls?" It was the hot older woman from the elevator. "I'm Teri," she continued, "my husband is being grumpy as usual, so fuck him, let's dance!"

She pulled me enthusiastically to the dance floor, turned her back to me, and immediately began grinding her ass onto my cock. I blushed, for the third time in one day, as I wondered what the other people at the bar thought of this hot cougar grinding her ass into a young man. As she continued to dance, I stopped caring and just let myself enjoy it. Teri reached her hands up and linked them behind my head, and I could only imagine how good that made her tits look.

The thought of her massive tits straining her dress, combined with the friction of her ass against my cock, was really turning me on. My cock stirred in my pants as we danced, and soon I was rock hard against Teri's ass. I hoped she would not be offended, and I soon learned she was not. Somehow, I swear to you, she positioned herself to where my cock was nestled between her ass cheeks as we danced, and she began to work herself up and down its length. This just made me even harder, and I started grinding into her even more.

She tightened her grip around my head as our bodies rubbed vigorously into each other, practically fucking there on the dance floor, save for the thin layers of our clothing between us. I rolled my head back, reveling in the feeling of ecstasy I had from this sexy woman teasing my prick. I then buried my head into her hair and I was breathing heavily down the back of her neck. At this point, Teri broke away from me, turned, and kissed me on the cheek. As she did so, she whispered into my ear that she hadn't felt so turned on in years, and then she stepped away. As I watched her walk away, I saw her husband sitting in the shadows glaring at me. The people around me all turned to look, as my bulge was quite evident in my pants. I walked to the bar, adjusted myself, and then waited for Leah.

When Leah returned, I grabbed her by the hand. "Let's get some fresh air."

We went up on deck and stood there, making out for at least an hour, the way only young people can. Finally, she said she was going back to be with her friends and call it a night. I did not protest, I simply kissed her goodnight and watched her walk away. As much fun as it was to make out with Leah, it was Teri that dominated my thoughts that night.

Published 
Written by db4dh
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments