Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cumming in the Car

"Two lesbians passing time in traffic..."

29
13 Comments 13
36.9k Views 36.9k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Famous Story
Competition Entry: Quickie Sex
The summer heat suffocated us as my girlfriend and I sat stuck in traffic after spending a few luxurious hours in the local mall. Inch by inch we moved forward, it would be at least 45 minutes until we made it home.

The air conditioning had not yet kicked in and any bare skin stuck to the leather interior. Every few seconds one of us would pull forward to remove ourselves.

"Jesus Christ," said Jess, who was driving. "We didn't plan this very well."

"I know right, but we had to do something on our day off. We should've just gone to the beach. Or better yet stayed home and tanned in the backyard and drank Sangria."

"That's exactly what I want to do when we get back." She sighed and leaned her head back against the head rest.

I glanced over at her, taking in her tanned skin, long toned legs, and flat stomach. Her nipples were getting hard through her crop top as the a/c kicked in. I looked up at her soft pink lips and felt a wave of immense love and want pulse through me.

She noticed me staring and looked over at me.

"What?" she asked playfully.

"Nothing, you're just so gorgeous. You make me so horny all the time."

She laughed and took my hand.

"I have an idea," I said, taking out my phone and hooking up the auxilary cord. "Remember this?"

Suddenly the car was filled with the sounds of us moaning. I was playing one of our many recorded sessions.

"Mmm yea you like that you little slut?" I was saying to her while sounds of me spanking her played.

"Fuck," she said to me in the car.

"Thought it might make this ride better."

We sat in a thick sexual silence as sounds of Jess moaning as I ate her sweet pussy enveloped us.

"Fuck I remember this night," said Jess, fidgeting around in her seat. Her palm was sweaty it my hand. "I came so hard. I always do with you."

The sounds continued. I played another video.

"This was when we snuck into that closet after that wedding." I turned it up really loud, you could her me whispering "Shh," and her gently swearing as I fingered her silently within the dark closet.

I noticed Jess biting her bottom lip, her eyes closed. We were still bumper to bumper in traffic, no sign of moving.

I went to a different video.

"This is when we bought our first double sided dildo." The car was filled with sound of us moaning in unison, she had squirted on me multiple times that day.

I leaned over to Jess and gentle rubbed her stomach. Goosebumps erupted all over her skin as I traced designs with my fingertips back and forth across her. Soon I slid my hand down her shorts. She opened her eyes and looked around.

"Who the fuck cares?" I said as I slid my fingers in her wetness.

UrsulaDavisTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
UrsulaDavisTS

She moaned and looked at me. I turned up the volume louder and began making up and down motions on the underside of her clit. She was so smooth and wet, truly perfect. I craved tasting her, having her juices cover my body. She was such an amazing little squirter and I could always expect to be slick from her within the first half hour of our lovemaking.

I began thinking of all the times we had used a strapless dildo together. I would insert it in myself and she would be on top riding and soon my lap and stomach would be shiny from her amazing pussy juices. My clit was now aching at the thought.

"Shiiiit," she sighed. I gently kissed her neck. She began grinding her pussy against my hand automatically. "Oh my God, this is so fucking hot," she said breathily. Her pussy was so hot to my touch. I longed to have it in my mouth and have her riding my face. I wanted her on top of me, ass facing me so that I could also lick and gently finger her tight asshole.

I began moving my fingers faster as our moans got louder on the recording. I knew that she had just squirted on the video.

"Baby," she moaned and I slid my two fingers inside her. "Holy fuck!" She began slowly humping my hand. She felt so tight and wet around me. I just wanted to see her perfect pink pussy lips glistening up at me.

We were both practically screaming on the recording. I'd watched it and cum to it so many times. I knew that we were at a part when the dildo was in both of us and we were scissoring with it. Her long beautiful leg was thrown over my shoulder and I kissed it as we thrust harder against eachother. We held eachothers gaze as much as we could as we fucked long and hard.

She began humping my hand harder in the car.

"Cum for me babe. Cum hard on my hand with all these hundreds of people surrounding us. Come on you little whore," I said as she ground my hand harder.

"Oh my God!" I curled my fingers upwards inside her. "Baby I-I'm gonna cum!" I made sure to grind my palm into her clit and she cried out as she came hard against my fingers and palm. I felt the familiar gush of liquid squirt out of her body and soak through her panties and shorts. "Fuck!" she yelled as her pussy spasmed and forced out a few more streams of hot juices.

I removed my hand and casually licked off my fingers. She leaned back again, catching her breath as she refocused and the orgasm died.

She reached over and took my hand, squeezing it gently.

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard when we get home," she said after awhile. "Just wait," she added, giving me a quick kiss.

The traffic had finally began to break and my clit was throbbing at thoughts of what was to soon come.

Published 
Written by gorgeousBITCH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments