Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Driving Her Crazy

24
21 Comments 21
15.5k Views 15.5k
1.1k words 1.1k words

He played with her so much that she was dizzy with want for him. His strong fingers brought her right to the edge — and then he teasingly stopped before kissing her. She was light-headed and faint, the hunger between her legs ravenous, her ripe pussy swollen from the spanking delivered with his hands and hard cock. 

"Not yet, sweet baby," he moaned against her nipple. Inside her, his fingers were slick from juices seeping over his hands.

Earlier, he’d bound her hands and feet, enjoying the way her eyes filled with wonder and lust and a little bother. He loved that she could not move away from him. He desperately needed to cum but he wanted to hear her begging for him to fuck her.

He sniffed her pussy and licked it for quite a while, stopping only when he felt her clench his tongue like a vise. He pulled out a big feather from under the bed and, smiling at her, brushed the soles of her feet, moving up her smooth calves and thighs, tickling her prominent nipples. Listening to the tinkle of her giggles, he put the feather between her legs and stroked her puffy pussy lips and clit. 

Huskily, he said, "Tell me what you want, you sugary little slut." 

"I, I… oh baby,” she barely whispered, “I want your cock inside me. Please.” 

Curling two fingers just inside her pussy, he sucked on her clit before lifting his head to say, "I can't hear you, naughty girl." 

"I want you to fuck me,” she growled from deep within her throat. “I want your cock inside me." 

He felt her contract on his fingers and withdrew them, playfully spanking her cunny and telling her, "Do not cum, baby. Don't you dare cum, my good bad baby." He looked down at her, thrilled that her gaze never left his. She took several deep breaths and, with immense control, did not cum.

He left the room then returned with a bottle of lubrication and a small butt plug. It had a pink gem, perfectly heart-shaped, and her eyes widened. She knew that he knew her tight rosebud had never had anything other than his finger inside. 

Painting the lips of her mouth with his leaking cock, he said, "Here, greedy girl, open your mouth and suck me while I insert your new toy into your scrumptious little bottom." 

She grinned then opened her mouth wide to receive his cock. The thought of what he was about to do made her want him that much more. Leisurely, he undid the bottle and she felt the contrast of his warm fingers opening her ass and the cool liquid dripping into her. She twitched a little and he said, "My God, you are beautiful and so sexy." 

He coated the plug with lube and probed her ass with it. Thrusting his cock inside her mouth, he rubbed her clitoris in circles and inserted the plug in one swift movement. Murmuring on his cock, she shivered with the fullness of it. He withdrew his cock and leaned down to kiss her full and hard. 

"Oh love, oooh lover, please, please," she begged, "fuck me now."  

His dick was hard with desire but he said, “So, you want me to double penetrate you? Is that what you want, my delicious dirty baby?" 

Her eyes pleading, she whined, "Yes please."

LinaMilss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LinaMilss

Smirking, he spanked her ass — one, two, three. Pausing, he delivered one final smack and said, "I love making you rosy red for me. It makes me so hard and horny." 

He untied her hands but not her feet and her legs remained splayed in a most wanton way. She was his slut, all open for him. She reached for him with her free hands but, with her legs tied, she had little movement. She pounded the bed with her fists in frustration and cried out, "Fuck me! I will cum so good for you on your hard thick cock. Please, baby, please… fuck me… fuck me now.” 

He moved closer, staring at her pussy and the heart-shaped gem winking at him from her ass. He stroked his cock, long and slow, and pulled the plug from her little hole. He pushed it back in again — and repeated it over and over again.

"You want this in your little pussy?” he asked, rubbing his cock head over her tummy and then her slit. “You want me to put all this man meat inside your little pussy? It will stretch you, nasty girl. It will make your pussy so full, just like your agreeable little ass. Are you sure, baby? Want me to fuck you?" 

She struggled to sit up, trying to reach him. He was so close she could smell him but couldn’t touch him. In agony, she used her fingers to manipulate her protruding, tingling clit and one of her stiff nipples. "Please, baby, please,” she whined.

He teased her, putting the head of his cock just inside the entrance. With only an inch inserted, he watched her taking shallow breaths in anticipation of his penetration, a swift and glorious filling of her pussy. But, instead, he withdrew and rubbed her clit and pussy lips with the swollen head, feeling her wetness. Now driven by his own needs, he thrust fully inside, kissing her lips and gasping into her mouth, “Fuck, baby girl, you’re gonna burn my dick up." 

Finally able to touch him, she ran fingers through his hair, sighing, "Give it to me… oh, just like that. You’re so hard and fat inside me and — oh, baby, it feels so good.” 

He grinned. "You know you’re a very bad baby girl when your butt and your pussy are full. You’re a decadent dirty baby.” 

Hips working at full throttle, he pumped into her hard and felt her squeezing and tugging his cock in her delicious depths. She groaned, "I won't last much longer. I'm gonna cum all over your cock." 

He pulled her hips closer to him, delighting in her wet tightness as he fucked furiously, feeling his balls sac tighten while her ass and pussy contracted. Barely able to hold back, he watched her back arch and felt her pelvis glued to his while she moaned and wiggled toward orgasm. Her pulsating pussy sucked up his cum into his shaft and he followed her climax, groaning incoherently and shuddering as he spilled his seed deep inside her hot cunt.

Recovered, he untied her feet and rubbed her delicate ankles while she licked him clean. He kissed her, tasting their pleasure, then scooted behind, kissing her shoulder and pulling her to him. 

"Sweet dreams, little baby,” he murmured. 

The new toy still tucked inside her ass, she gently giggled. "Sweet dreams, lover.”

Published 
Written by lilwhipp
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments