Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Grace and the Sauna

"Grace and I have some quick fun in the hotel sauna"

19
5 Comments 5
11.4k Views 11.4k
794 words 794 words

The elevator door swung open and we stepped out into the lobby. I was on high alert, very conscious of my nakedness underneath the towel. Grace and I had made a bet on our card game; the loser couldn’t wear anything under their towel to the hotel steam room. I lost.

Grace led the way through to the lobby towards the steam room. As we walked, she looked back at me and giggled at my situation.  With one motion, she dramatically unwrapped her towel and draped it over her arm, taunting me for not being able to do so. My eyes darted down to her perfect ass, now wrapped in the little blue bikini she’d worn underneath. Knowing I’d be watching, she began swaying her hips exaggeratedly as she walked. She thought she was being funny, but I felt a tiny zap of horny electricity travel to my cock.

The sauna had a glass door, but the steam made it impossible to see into. I opened the door for Grace, and we both stood there for second allowing just enough of the steam to billow out so we could see. Through the air that had escaped, I could now see the outline of what appeared to be a couple sitting across from each other.

“Hi,” I said to them quietly.

“Hi,” they replied in unison as Grace and I walked past them to the back of the sauna. The hot air already felt amazing. We sat down on a lower bench opposite the door. Within a few seconds, the steam had built up again enough that I could barely see the door. I closed my eyes and put my head back. 

After a few minutes I was nudged by Grace. She was grinning at me and holding her top in her hands. She had let her towel fall around her waist. Her tits glistened in the room, and I felt another tinge of electricity shoot to my cock.

Remembering where we were, I anxiously shot a glance to the couple in the sauna with us. The room had become thick enough with steam that their dull outlines could barely be made out, and we were likely just as invisible to them. This was fun.

Grace started squeezing her tits together at me, careful not to make too big of a motion. Watching her, my cock quickly became fully hard underneath my towel. Grace took notice. She slid closer to me on the beach and put her hand on my thigh above the towel. She let it sit there for a few moments before sliding it over my bulge.

LauraSaenz1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LauraSaenz1

She rubbed it up and down, giving it a few light squeezes between. I felt her other hand reaching through the fold in the towel, and she grabbed a handful of my bare, solid cock. My instinct reaction was to pull away, as I didn’t want to be seen by the people in the sauna with us. I shot another look their way, again barely able to see them at all, and smiled at Grace. She smiled back knowingly and began to undo the fold in the towel around my waist.

Grace pulled my towel from around me, and I was now just sitting on it, naked. She wasted no time putting a firm hand on my cock and started stroking me. I kissed her deeply and felt her tits in my hands. We made out for a while before she pulled her lips away from mine and replaced her hands with her mouth around my cock.

Her head bobbed up and down, and I closed my eyes and started breathing heavily. Within a few moments, my hips started to seize, sending tremors throughout my whole body. Huge splashes of thick cum began erupting from my cock. She caught the first few spurts in her mouth, then finished me off with her hands, shooting cum all over her hands, chest, and tummy. I did my best to keep quiet, managing the sounds of my orgasm to just deep breathing.

I sat there for a few moments after I had finished with my eyes closed. I looked over to Grace who was smiling mischievously back at me and kissed her again. She had cum dripping all down her tits and belly, and even a little on her chin and neck. I grabbed one of our towels and motioned it to her, offering to her to clean up with. She bit her bottom lip, shook her head at me and stood up, some of the cum starting to ooze down to her legs. She quickly put her bikini top on, then walked past the couple towards the sauna door back into the hotel lobby.

Published 
Written by GraceBikini
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments