Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Happy Halloween

"A memorable costume party."

5
3 Comments 3
18.7k Views 18.7k
1.8k words 1.8k words
I was lying in bed one night in my apartment that was on the second floor of a two-family house. The tenants downstairs were three college girls, and, apparently on this night, one of them had her boyfriend stay over. There was complete silence in my apartment other than the low hum of the twenty-year old refrigerator in my kitchen.

Silent at least until I heard a slight rhythmic tapping through the walls. The sort of tapping sound you recognize right away. This quickly turned from tapping to banging on the walls which was fairly annoying until I heard her start to moan. Instantly, I tried to put a face with the sound of her voice, but I could not figure out which girl it was. At first, she sounded like she was really enjoying it. It was beautiful, sultry with a long exhale at the end, but then her moan turned to more of a shout that quickly fell into cadence with the banging on the wall. I could not tell if she was loving it or if it was causing her pain. It sounded like she was not ready and he did not care.

It was over pretty quickly and I assumed the poor girl did not get what she wanted. I laid there wondering whose beautiful moan that was. They were all attractive in some way, but I was sort of hoping it was the chubby girl. I called her “The chubby girl” because I did not know her name. She was not fat. She had a few extra pounds on her, but they were in all the right places. She had a really cute smile, long brown hair and nice curves. I had seen her over the summer out in the yard planting vegetables, wearing tight shorts and shirt that definitely showed some cleavage. For the next few weeks, there was no more tapping or banging, but I would think about that moan each night before I fell asleep until it was burned into my brain.

Halloween started to roll around and I always throw a party on Halloween. I decided to invite the girls from downstairs mostly because I had hardwood floors the noise was going to affect them for sure, but I was also hoping the chubby girl might show up. I did not receive an RSVP from them, but I figured that as long as they knew they were invited I did not have to worry too much about it being loud. It was a great party. Everyone showed up in costume. Some were silly and some were obviously well thought out.

I had dressed up as the guy from a dandruff commercial. I had on a robe with shaving cream on top of my hair to look like shampoo with a part down the middle. When someone asked who I was I would say, “I can feel this side tingle” and they would say, "Oh! Right! The guy from… yeah!"

I liked this costume because I could walk around wearing nothing but a robe and boxers in front of all of these people. As the hours wore on, the party started to escalate and people were starting to get pretty drunk. I made my way over to the beer keg, not really paying attention to who was there because it was so crowded. I grabbed the tap and started to fill my cup and, before I knew what was happening, I was up-ended into a keg stand with the tap shoved in my mouth while a girl pumped at the keg.

Well, my robe was not tied closed very tightly and my boxers were loose. I could feel the cold air of the room against my cock as it slipped out of my shorts. Trying to gulp down the beer that was being forced down my throat while people shouted, "Chug, chug, chug," I barely noticed that a cold hand was tucking my cock back into my shorts. There was a roar of laughter as I was let down to a standing position.

A few pats on the shoulder from my immature friends as I wheeled around to figure out whose hand had just tucked me in. I spun into the soft chest of the chubby girl who was wearing a big smile and no obvious sign of embarrassment. I do not know what sort of perfume she was wearing. She smelled so good that I fumbled for a moment and simply said thank you. She was wearing a cat costume. Not the kind of super slut cat costume I was used to seeing, but a full body suit with a tail and a hood with ears and whiskers. Not very sexy at all, but still very cute looking.

“Do you have anything here besides beer?” she replied.

I apologized and said no. She asked me if I would help her bring up some wine from her apartment and I agreed. I followed her down stairs and in to her kitchen where she had a walk-in cupboard. She pointed to a case of wine and said, "It’s too heavy for me. Do you mind?"'

I grabbed the box and placed it on the counter.

GenesiGomez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GenesiGomez

When I turned to face her, I noticed that her cat suit was unzipped just enough to show her beautiful cleavage. My glance was more than obvious and I said, “Thank you again for saving me from further embarrassment earlier.”

She said, “Don’t thank me too much, part of me wanted to leave it out.”

I immediately felt a sudden surge of blood through my body. The heat from that surge mixed with the buzz from all of the beer made me feel a bit dizzy and excited at the same time. I looked her in the eyes and asked “Did you like touching me?”

she leaned in close to me and whispered, "Yes."

I slipped my arms around her and pressed my mouth to hers. Her tongue was so hot and slow against mine as I reached down to squeeze her luscious ass with both hands. My hands moved to the small of her back, over her hips, then up along her body until my fingers found the zipper for her costume. I unzipped her cat suit in one swift motion and I felt my cock jump when I saw that she was not wearing anything under it. Her beautiful full tits pushed out of her costume and I felt her tug open my robe and reach into my boxers. I heard her breath catch a little when she felt my cock in her hand. I could feel it starting to throb a little,.getting thicker and hotter from her light touch.

I reached down between her soft thighs to find her pussy was already very wet. I slipped my finger inside then slowly drew it back out and over her clit. I circled over her pussy until my fingers were almost as wet as she was. She squeezed her hand around my cock and pulled my boxers down until she was kneeling in front of me. She looked up at me with that kitty cat hood still on her head and the cutest wicked grin I have ever seen. Then she took the length of me into her mouth all at once and grabbed my ass with both hands.

I fell back against the edge of the counter where the wine was to hold myself up from the initial shock of heat and pleasure her mouth was giving me. After a moment, I was able to stand on my own again. I grabbed her by her kitty ears and gently started to fuck her mouth. Her hands dropped away from my ass and found their way to her pussy. Then I heard a familiar sound. That moan! Soft and sweet, mixing with the sound of the music from upstairs. The sudden realization that it was her caused me to almost cum right there in her mouth but I pulled her away from me. I looked down at her. Her lips were wet from sucking me.

I invited her to stand and led her over to the table. I sat her up on the edge and leaned her back. I knelt on the floor and wrapped her legs around my shoulders as I pressed my mouth against her sweet pussy. The sound of her moaning only made me want to please her more. I tightened my grip around her thighs as she squeezed around my shoulders. Her moan changed to short gasps for air which quickly changed to gasps of air laced with a “yes” until one long drawn out “yes” filled the room. Her body almost locked with orgasm my grip around her tightening to hold her pussy right where I wanted it.

I drew her wet lips into my mouth while my tongue focused on her clit. Then I felt the tension pour from her body. I saw her breasts start to heave up and down while she drew in air again. I gave her a moment to catch her breath as I stood up. Her legs still around me, I dipped the head of my throbbing cock inside her. She lifted herself up to her elbows so she could watch it slide inside. Her fingers slid down between us and she wrapped them around the shaft of my cock as I rocked in and out of her.

She was so hot and wet I knew I was not going to last very long and so did she. She looked away from my cock long enough to smile at me with those kitty ears still on her head. I pounded my cock deep inside her several more times knowing I was about to erupt. She pulled me out of her pussy with her fingers and started to stroke my cock against her wet pussy. I felt the word "fuck" get stuck in my chest just as the first surge of cum spilled out onto her clit. My body tightened as the next surge shot up along the milky skin of her stomach and chest. We both watched intently as is poured out all over her until I felt the strain leaving my cock and my body start to relax a bit. She got up and went to get a towel while I poured us a glass of wine. We talked for a bit then went and rejoined the party upstairs. She never did tell me her name and she never asked for mine.

Published 
Written by Pretzel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments