Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hayley the Tease

"I'd been waiting all night..."

2
1 Comment 1
11.8k Views 11.8k
1.2k words 1.2k words
I didn’t really even like her all that much. We only knew each other through a few mutual friends, and it’s not that I disliked her, but something about Hayley bugged me. She was always nice enough to me whenever we talked. But she carried herself with a certain demeanor that was just a little too haughty for me. She always seemed to act as though she had a better pot to piss in, which was kind of ironic considering the crappy part of town she grew up and lived in.

So when a few of my friends decided we were going to spend a humid summer evening around the pool at her house, I wasn’t all that interested. Then again, though she was kind of snobby, she was pretty hot. She had very long legs considering she was only a little over five feet tall. Her hips were wider they they probably should have been for her frame, which gave her a sweet ass that didn’t sag an inch. Her stomach was flat and held her perky tits perfectly. Her chestnut hair fell just past her shoulders, around a pretty face that probably wore too much make-up and made her look a little dirtier then she probably wanted to. At least girls this hot have hot friends, so at least the scenery would be good.

Dead wrong. Apparently she was the best-looking of her friends by a pretty fair amount, so the view wasn’t nearly as good as I expected. Oh well, there was food and beer and a pool, so why not make the best of it?

When we got there, she came right up and welcomed all of us. She kissed me on the cheek and gave me a quick bite on the ear, whch got my attention. Then she carried on with introductions and disappeared from view for a while. That was pretty much the way things went that night. She would come around, bend over to show me her ass in a bikini that was just a shade too small, then be gone again. She’d do a flirty body shot, then disappear. She’d come over, make small talk, rub her ass on my crotch and then, nothing.

Finally having enough of being teased, I decided it was time to take my leave. It was dark and cooling off a bit, so the party had moved inside. Everyone was getting drunker by the minute, and I was irritated with Hayley playing these little games. Not to mention I was upset with myself for being turned on by a girl that I usually found so annoying. So I made my rounds to tell my friends I was leaving, thanked the (irritating) host for having me, and gathered my things to leave. It was at this time Hayley decided to talk me out of it.

“Come on, don’t go yet,” she pouted with her arms around my neck. “We’re having a good time. Come back here and let me show you the rest of my house.”

I rolled my eyes a little and let her lead me by the hand on a route that by-passed the rest of the house and took me to her room. She closed the door, and again put her arms around my neck giving me little kisses here and there. But as I would reach to kiss her, she’d move away. If I ran my hands down her back to cup her ass, she’d stop me. What are we, 14? Screw this. I’d had enough.

“What’s the deal here?” I finally asked. “You’re doing all this shit, making moves, I try to kiss you and you move.

Sofia__Miller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sofia__Miller

I try to touch you and you stop me. I’m too old for this shit.”

“Oh really?” she asked, as I saw her jaw clench with irritation. “Fine,” she said with some force, and pushed me against the wall.

She walked over to the side of her bed, peeling her shirt off as she walked. She turned around and faced me with a look that would melt steel, showing me her pert little rack. Then unbuttoning her shorts, she dropped them to her feet, along with the too small bikini bottom that was beneath them. Her body was flawless. She licked her fingers, then ran them down her smooth skin, eventually stopping at her stomach with one hand, and gesturing for me to come to her with the other.

I walked over, pulling my shirt off as I moved, and stopped just in front of her. I could feel her hard nipples brushing against my torso. She moved her head up and gently licked my lips as I moved my hands to cup her tits. Again, she stopped me. I stepped back irritated, as she sat down on her bed. She sat with her legs apart, and knees bent and without breaking a second of eye contract, again licked her fingers and moved them down to her pussy. She pressed them in and out, one finger, then two, then a third.

I knelt at the end of her bed watching her pleasure herself. Before I realized it, I had my shorts off and was gently stroking a rapidly growing hard on. Her body shook as she cooed gently, indicating that she was getting herself off. Precum was seeping from my cock, as I grabbed her by one ankle and pulled her to me. Instinctively, her legs spread and were now around me as I knelt, my cock inches from her hole.

“What the fuck do you think you’re doing?” she demanded.

“You’ve been teasing me all night, Hayley. Now I’ve had enough of it.” And with that, I sunk my cock deeply into her tight, wet pussy.

Her back arched as I hit the back of her pussy wall. He legs wrapped tightly around me, begging me to press deeper, as if it was possible. I took one of her tits in each hand and began to pump myself into her. With each pump, I could feel my balls slap against her ass. She’d gotten me hard several times over the course of the day and I knew I wasn’t going to last as long as I wanted. The soft, damp warmth of her pussy was begging me to release my load deep within her.

I reached under the small of her back pulling her up to me and sucked her nipples like my life depending on it, when she grabbed me by the hair and pulled my head back.

“Tell me how much you love this pussy,” she demanded. “Tell me how good it is. Tell me how bad you want to cum in it!”

I’d always loved when girls talk dirty to me. The dirtier the better. The only problem is, it always sends me over the edge.

“Oh fuck, Hay, I love it. It’s so fucking tight on my cock. I want to blow my cum as deep as I can in you! Fucking ride that cock baby.”

She threw her head back and moaned and that did it. I tightened my grip and with a final thrust that brought her pussy lips all the way to meet my pelvis, I errupted my sticky load deep within her.

Published 
Written by dirty_chop
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments