Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Her Need For Him

"She needed to feel him within her that night."

24
15 Comments 15
5.5k Views 5.5k
1.2k words 1.2k words

I had slipped into bed about one in the morning. She was already there curled up on her side of the bed the way she always sleeps. Coming in that time of the morning I always just slip into bed and try not to wake her. She is very understanding of my job and the long days I keep, so I try to be as good to her as I can when I come home odd hours.

I slipped under the covers and just closed my eyes when I felt her stir next to me. I turned my head to look at her and she had rolled over facing me. Her eyes shone brightly in the dim light thrown off by light filtering through the windows from outside. She returned my gaze never saying anything.

After a moment she scooted closer to me and placed her lips against mine. It was a soft kiss that grew into a kiss of fiery passion. Her tongue ran against my lips and I opened my lips to allow her in. She slipped into my mouth, dancing with my tongue as our kiss grew ever deeper. As our kiss grew, it turned from one of passion to one of need. She had moved until her body was against mine. I encircled her in one arm, holding her tight.

As we continued to kiss, I felt her hand move along my chest, along my stomach until she was resting it on the bulge in my shorts. She flexed her fingers over my covered cock to awaken it from its slumber. She moved her hand over my cloth-covered cock, back and forth, stopping to squeeze my shaft as I hardened under her caressing.

Tiring of the cloth separating her from my flesh, she slipped her hand under the waistband searching for me. Her fingers first touched my swelling head. She stroked them across my crown until she firmly had my shaft in her hand. She brought her fingers up along my shaft until she was just below the head; she started stroking me right there. She made small movements that caused me to harden to my full length in no time.

Our kiss had never broken except to take a breath or for me to now moan at her touch before closing our lips together again. As we kissed, I was stroking her body with my free hand, gently running it from her shoulder to as far down to her ass as I could reach. As I did, she snuggled a little tighter. We lay like this for what seemed forever, locked in our kiss - she, stroking me and me, caressing her.

Her need finally took over; breaking our kiss, she moved back, breaking contact with me. She released my cock and brought both hands up and pushed me onto my back before rising up on her knees, dumping the covers in a pile below us. She was beautiful, kneeling there in her almost see-through nighty and a pair of panties. I always loved to see her this way.

After kneeling she scooted down until she was kneeling next to my hips. She reached down and grasped my shorts, pulling them down my hips. I helped by raising my ass off the bed for her. She slid them all the way down my legs until she tossed them to the floor. My hard cock was now resting against my bare thighs. She reached for it and took it in her hand and stroked me a few times before releasing me.

She slipped her hands into the waistband of her panties and shimmied out of them, adding them to my shorts on the floor. Without ever breaking the silence between us, she moved until she was straddling my thighs. With my cock now resting against her mound, she grasped it and guided it to her pussy. She held me against her lips, rubbing my head against her, stroking her pussy from her clit to her premium with it.

Smiley_Bae
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Smiley_Bae

I was so hard by now and wanted her so bad she could’ve done whatever she wanted. I was letting little moans escape my lips as she rubbed me against herself. I could feel my precum mix with the wetness that was starting to form on her.

Finally tiring of playing, she rose up and slipped my cock between her puffy lips. She settled onto my cock encasing it in her warm sheath. She stayed like that, settling onto me for only a few moments before she started riding up and down on my cock. She would lift herself up until she as almost off of me before driving herself back down onto me. She kept a pace that was not urgent but faster than she would normally ride me.

I was watching her as she rode me. I reached out to fondle her breast but she batted my hands away so I had to be content to settle them on her thighs as she rode me up and down. I had never been so deeply intent on her pleasure. She is usually always concerned about mine.

I was trying to meet her with thrusts of mine but she didn’t seem to care. She controlled the pace, up and down, fast and deep. She would settle on me each time until she had me as far in her as I could be before lifting herself off each time. She was moaning and panting with the effort she was using.

I was adding my own moans as well. Even though she was in control, my cock was swelling. I felt the pressure build and knew no matter where she was at in her own pleasure soon, I was going to cum. She had to feel me swelling and know my end was coming soon.

She must have because she redoubled her effort to ride me harder and faster. She had sweat pouring down her chest and dripping from her nipples, she had used so much of herself. Her body had a sheen to it, making her so beautiful riding atop my cock.

Then came the crash of our bodies. I could no longer control myself and with my cock, deep in her as she settled down on me once again, I exploded, unleashing my first stream of cum deep into her. This must have been her trigger as she stayed settled on my cock, holding me deep within her as her orgasm rocked her body.

I was filling her with my seed as she gently rocked back and forth on my cock in her own orgasm. I could see her chest heaving as her breasts rose and fell. I felt her wetness on my cock as she came as well. We stayed together like this, both sharing our pleasure for what felt like hours but ultimately was only a few minutes in a very special place.

Finally, she collapsed against my chest, still panting hard from her orgasm. I wrapped my arms around her holding her tight against me. I felt our heartbeats mingle as we both cooled from our passion. We just lay there in each other's arms. My cock softened and slipped from her. Our juices ran from her but I didn’t care because I was holding my love in my arms.

 

Published 
Written by Road_Runner
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments