Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hide and Seek

68
38 Comments 38
55.3k Views 55.3k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Famous Story
Recommended Read
Competition Entry: Quickie Sex
Faded jeans. Unadorned grey t-shirt. Blue sneakers. It wasn’t what she wore, but how she wore it. Her top cleaved to her body. I could tell she wore no bra. I could see the shape of her nipples. Her jeans were just as tight. I imagined her getting dressed, laying on her bed, grunting softly as she wiggled into them. Worn low, her top high, I could see a lovely expanse of flesh, her navel exposed every time she lifted her arms.

A friendly smile and eyes full of mischief as she reached out and grasped my wrist, her fingers determined. The other hand? She placed one finger over her lips and then, like a kiss, over mine, glancing at the bed where my wife lay sprawled, still dressed, snoring softly. I knew what was about to happen was wrong. I didn’t care. She led, I followed, reaching out once to stroke her hair, my hand slapped for my troubles.

I didn’t know her name, only that she worked for my wife and had been kind enough to drive her home after she’d drunk too much at the office Christmas party.

She paused in the hall, turning to me, her lips curving into a smile, and then pursing as she darted forward and kissed me. Not a lavish kiss. Simply a quick promise of things to come. She let go of my wrist, but still, I followed as she pranced down the hallway, her ass tantalizing in the dim light from the bedroom, her hips swaying above her narrow waist, her hair dirty blonde.

“Dirty blonde,” I murmured a reference both to her hair and to her, eliciting soft laughter and shocking statement that stopped me in by tracks.

“I ate Brenda’s pussy before I drove her home.”

I envisioned her on her knees, her face buried between my wife’s legs. I had to reach into my pants and adjust my painfully erect cock. She turned just in time to catch me.

“It wasn’t the first time, either. She’s never eaten mine, though. At least, not yet.”

She turned again, picking up her pace, heading for the stairs. With a small groan of lust, I followed, carefully navigating the steps in darkness, her giggle a beacon as she raced ahead. It was all a game to her, one I was more than happy to indulge as long as the prize was what I imagined it to be.

I came to a sudden halt in the living room, my eyes slowly adjusting to the dark. Silence. Was she hiding or had she fled this room already? I waited for a clue, stiffening with surprise at her voice, much closer than I’d expected.

“Tell me what you’ll do with me if you catch me, Alan.”

“Ravish you,” was my quick reply.

It was met with a moment of silence and then the sound of movement. I imagined her sneaking barefoot across the rug.

“Do you like to play games?”

“Sure. I guess.”

This time there was disappointment in her voice, once again, coming from a somewhere else in the room. While I could see shapes in the shadows, such as the table and chairs, I still couldn’t see hers.

“Maybe I should go home.”

My mouth went suddenly dry at the thought. The promise of her lips, the same ones that had tasted my wife’s pussy, wrapped around my cock was too much to be denied.

“I want to play games with you,” I growled, trying to hide the desperation in my voice.

“Better. You’re learning.”

I instinctively put out my hands as a shape emerged from the darkness. Her top. It was followed by a playful giggle and the soft patter of running feet. I only hesitated a moment before giving chase.

She lost me again, making me wonder if she was part cat, able to see in the dark. Perhaps I was simply blinded by my lust.

“You’re not very good at this,” she mocked as I stood in the study, feeling my way towards the blinds, hoping to let a little ambient light into the room.

“When I catch you, I’m going to spank you.”

“Kinky,” she teased me moments before I was pelted with her waded up jeans.

“If you’re wondering, I’m not wearing panties,” she teased, her voice fading as she fled the room, passing so close that she was able to brush her fingers over the tent in my pants, much to my frustration.

“I really am going to spank you,” I called out quietly, mindful of my wife sleeping off her inebriation upstairs.

Gilia8
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Gilia8

Her reply was just as quiet.

“Only if you catch me.”

“Just a matter of time,” I promised, more to myself than to her.

It was hard not to just move blindly about the house, my lust making it hard to think, growing every time she’d verbally tease me.

“Her pussy wasn’t the only thing I ate tonight, Alan. I tongue fucked her ass. She always thought it was too dirty, but she was just drunk enough to let me.”

I groaned, imagining Brenda kneeling face down, the blonde girl pulling her ass cheeks apart, her face buried between them, her tongue penetrating her puckered little hole. It was the same with us. I loved anal but Brenda would only let me do her like that when she’d had a few glasses of wine in her.

“Would you like to fuck my tight little ass?”

It was as if she could read my mind.

“Have to find me first.”

I wasn’t sure if the mistake was planned or not, but she chose that moment to head back up the stairs where I could see her shadow ascending. I took them two at a time, catching her at the top step and pinning her against the wall, muffling her playful shriek with my hand, feeling her struggle against me.

“Now what are you going to do?” I grinned, pushing my hips against her, the tip of my cock peeking up out of my pants. Her flesh felt smooth against it as I rubbed myself on her, replacing my hand with my mouth, silencing her with my tongue. She moaned into my mouth as she fumbled with my zipper, allowing my cock to escape. It felt so swollen I thought I might come all over her stomach.

“God, I feel like I might explode,” I gasped, my fingers tangling in her hair.

“Don’t you dare,” she hissed. “Not yet.”

She half dropped, half let me push her to her knees, her nails running down my flanks and over my hips. Grasping my ass, fingers digging in firmly, she engulfed the head of my cock between her soft, wet lips, eagerly taking as much of it as I fed her until I felt her chin against my swollen balls.

That was about all I could take. I had a death grip in her hair as I pushed just a little deeper, coming suddenly and shooting what felt like a life time of cum down her throat. The effect of her swallowing, her throat tightening with my prick still in it almost set me off again.

“Mmm,” she breathed as I began going limp.

“Fuck,” I exhaled, still in shock at the amount of pleasure that had crashed through me in a head long rush. It had been like a title wave of pure ecstasy. Even now, growing limp, it felt amazing to have her treat my cock like a lollipop, her tongue caressing it, her pliant lips slowly sliding along its length until only the head remained, poised upon her bottom lip. I could feel her eyes on me, feel the shape of her smile as she gazed up at me in the near darkness.

“You don’t even remember my name, do you?” she asked, cupping my balls as she began to caress my taint, the tip of her finger pressing against my anus, until I felt myself growing hard again.

I searched my memories, remembering having seen her once or twice when visiting Brenda at work, wondering if we’d been introduced.

“No,” I finally admitted, much to her apparent delight, my voice trembling a little as she continued to bring my prick to attention once more.

“Maybe I’ll tell you. First, though, you have to catch me again.”

With a muted laugh, she pushed herself to her feet and disappeared into the darkness again. This time, I vowed, when I caught up with her I was going to give her that spanking. And then? I glanced towards the bedroom door where Brenda lay passed out. The night was still young. With a determined grin I set out in search of my prey once more. 

Published 
Written by sprite
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments