Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

His Possession

"He can never get enough of her…"

45
16 Comments 16
2.6k Views 2.6k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

"Dressing for an elegant party is such fun……"

The curve of her elegant neck and the sweep of her waist and hips where they met her gorgeous behind was almost breathtaking. She looked ravishing as always, the plunging line of her backless dress just short of revealing the two dimples on either side of the bottom of her spine.

But she was the definitive of sexy, even when he'd left her this morning, wearing nothing but an oversized t-shirt of his, her hair a dishevelled tousled mop, her lips puffy and bruised and a light rash from his stubble on her neck, he had never wanted her more, even though he had just ravished her on the kitchen counter, taking her roughly from behind as she was making his morning coffee—his lust for her never-ending.

But tonight - WOW! The long black evening dress enveloped her beautiful curvaceous body magnificently, the simple pearl choker encasing her slender creamy neck, the milky white flesh of her breast above the tight bodice. She was perfection, and she was his.

She had her back to him, chatting animatedly to a group of men. "Lecherous pricks, all of them," he thought as he approached. She had them completely enthralled. And who could blame them? Her golden mane of hair piled atop her head in a classic French pleat, and pearl earrings dropped from her lobes, echoing the translucency of her flawless skin.

Her blue eyes sparkled as she laughed at their inept flirting and poor jokes kindly, playing the part of hostess perfectly. They were spellbound.

Straightening the stiff white cuffs of his whiter-than-white shirt and adjusting his cufflinks, he strode purposefully towards the little group to rescue her from their cloying attentions. His hand slid around her waist possessively, his thumb tucking itself under the sheer material at the base of her spine. In doing so, he discovered, to his delight, there were, of course, no panties - the minx.

Brushing his lips against her cheek, he whispered, "Naughty."

His green eyes flashed wickedly with humour as he watched the crestfallen faces of her would-be suitors. She smiled, that smile just for him, and a satisfied grin crossed his lips as they made their excuses and hurried away. Pulling her to him, he crushed his lips onto hers, his tongue parting her full, succulent lips, kissing her thoroughly, ensuring no one could mistake that she was his most treasured possession. Ending the kiss, he grasped her immaculately manicured hand and led her from the throng of the crowded party, wanting her to himself, away from jealous, watchful eyes. She glided behind him effortlessly despite the length of her dress and the four-inch killer heels.

He guided her to his study, their footsteps silent on the deep pile carpet; opening the door, he swept her inside and locked the door to ensure no rude interruptions by drunken guests. He turned and again was left breathless by her beauty, simply ravishing. She sat on his desk, the split in her dress almost to her crotch, revealing the top of her stockings, the smooth, silky skin of her thighs and a glimpse of her shaved mound.

With a growl of appreciation, he was upon her, his need for her ravenous, his hands on her thighs pushing them apart, desperate to feel her rapturous pussy encircle his long cool fingers as they stroked the moist silkiness of her. His mouth was on hers, kissing her urgently, his tongue exploring and searching for hers, biting her bottom lip, causing her to moan and sigh contentedly.

SilvanaKim
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SilvanaKim

Her hands tore at the button and zipper of his trousers, and with a flash of red nail polish, they were in the tight confines that encased him and around the thick shaft of his very hard cock, her thumb finding the tip of him and swirling the dewlike drops of precum languidly. He groaned loudly as his fingers delved between her satiny, puffy, pink lips and sought their prey, revelling in the wetness of her lust-nectar; he dipped his fingers deep into her, curling them towards the little rough spot that drove her wild and made her purr passionately.

She wriggled against his hand, edging towards the edge of the desk, releasing his cock from her tight grasp as she did so, her hands went to the waistband, and she slid his trousers down over his hips to the floor. His eager cock sprang forward, proud and straight. He was standing between her legs, fucking her with his fingers, his mouth now on her neck, breathing in the sweet intoxicating perfume that she knew drove him crazy with desire. He continued kissing his way downwards, licking and sucking the swell of her glorious breasts, teasing her stiff nipples through her gown.

She leant back, pushing her hips up; she was flat on the antique desk, her hands gripping the edge tightly, her knuckles white as his fingers slid in and out of her soaked pussy sending delicious bursts of pleasure to every nerve ending in her body. She whimpered as the first waves of her orgasm hit and begged him, "Fuck me now; I want and need it now; please fuck me."

His cock replaces his fingers, gliding into her, thrusting purposefully as her legs wrap around his back. His hands on her hips, fingers digging in deeply as his urge to fill her completely takes over. His arse cheeks clench, and his thigh muscles are taut as he pumps his cock harder and deeper as her pussy contracts around it greedily.

His eyes locked on her flushed face, entrapped by the look in her eyes that glinted at him beneath her long, sooty lashes; he continued to pound into her, and her hips writhed and met his, perfectly in sync with him.

Their orgasm engulfed them, ravaging through them, uncontrollable spasms as his cum exploded and painted the inner walls of her as her pussy clasped him tighter still. Kissing deeply, trying to quell the deep moans of ecstasy as wave upon wave crashed over them and swept them over the edge.

Releasing his tight grip on her hips, as his cock softens within her, his hands slide up her body, and he strokes her tenderly whilst they take a breath and allow their lust to ebb through them, slowly enjoying the aftermath. With one last kiss, he stands, legs still shaking, and withdraws from her. He dips his head between her thighs and gently laps up the mingled juices that are seeping down her thighs, careful not to miss one drop, relishing in the taste of them.

Grinning but with reluctance dripping from his voice, he says, "We need to get back to that god-awful party, my love, but we shall be leaving shortly."

Within five minutes, they had tidied and composed themselves and arms entwined; they rejoined the party, apologising for their unavoidable absence, saying their farewells, and thanking the guests for coming before leaving the revellers to the rest of the night and the free bar and buffet, so they could enjoy the rest of their night alone.

Published 
Written by redhotspice
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments