Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Joining the Mile High Club

"My boyfriend enlists me in a pretty exciting club"

9
3 Comments 3
15.2k Views 15.2k
1.5k words 1.5k words
One of the things I like best about my relationship with my boyfriend is that he keeps pushing my sexual limits. I always fantasize about having sex in public places, one of my best times until recently was a drive home from partying in the city, but that’ll be a different story.

On this day we were flying home, it was a long weekend, we’d worked hard and were tired and I think we were both just planning on getting some sleep during the flight. Once we got settled into our seats we got some peanuts and soda. Take off was a little rough, but at altitude things smoothed out. We just chatted for a while, made out a little, and then we both sank into our seats. I wrapped his arm around me and fell asleep with my head on his shoulder. Neither of us could sleep for very long, we kept shifting positions adjusting ourselves in our seats. Occasionally my hand would graze his thigh and I could feel him getting harder with each pass. Of course I couldn’t resist and I started stroking him through his jeans. I pinched him with two fingers and stroked him slowly. Eventually he moved his hand up my leg and unbuttoned my jeans. He started rubbing me through my panties, I was already pretty damp but I got wetter every time his finger moved the silk of my panties over my clit. The wetter I got the harder it was for me to hold still. I started squirming in my seat and eventually started grabbing my breasts and pinching my nipples as he worked me through my panties.

This went on for several minutes when he leaned in and told me to meet him in the bathroom. I thought he was joking, but he insisted on it. He told me to go to the bathroom and if it was empty to just go inside and leave the door unlocked. I was really nervous, but I didn’t stop to think, I just got up and made my way to the back of the plane. The bathroom was unoccupied so I slipped inside. I don’t know how much time passed before he walked in to join me, it probably wasn’t more than a minute or so but I was so nervous that it seemed like forever.

He walked in careful not to open the door too wide. I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and pulled him into me, I could feel his hardness as our lips met. Our tongues slid back and forth, tasting each other's mouths. His hands slid up and down my body, wrapped around my back and down onto my ass. He squeezed my ass while he kissed my lips. I ran my fingers through his hair before grabbing his hair and guiding him onto my neck. I can still remember the feeling of his lips sliding down my neck, his teeth biting my earlobe, his tongue licking my collar bone. I remember shuddering as he bit down on my ear. I grabbed his hand and put it on my chest, guiding him to squeeze my tits while I put my other hand onto his crotch and grabbed his cock through his jeans. He was rock solid.

We made out and felt each other up for several minutes, I rubbed him through his jeans and eventually unbuttoned them and let them fall to his feet. I grabbed him through his boxers and started rubbing him, I could see a drop of precum wetting his boxers. He unzipped my jeans and lowered them and my panties down to my ankles. I kept stroking him in his boxers while he slid his hand down between my legs and started stroking my pussy. I was already dripping wet. He worked his finger over my clit, rubbing it in small circles while squeezing my tits and licking my neck. I felt a zing as he slipped a finger into my pussy and started fingering me slowly. He curled his finger inside me and stroked that perfect spot that makes my body shudder and my knees go weak. I started tensing up as he picked up his speed, he slid his finger in and out faster and harder with every stroke. The feeling was amazing, I could feel my release coming.

LuciousEbony69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LuciousEbony69

I tensed up and grabbed his arms as hard as I could, my breathing picked up and so did his speed and ferocity. He slammed his hand into my pussy with each stroke, almost lifting me up off the ground. The sound of his finger moving across sopping wet flesh filled the tiny airplane lavatory. I let out a grunt as I felt myself cumming. I wanted to moan and scream but I knew I had to be quiet. I bit down hard on his shoulder to keep myself from screaming. I could feel my teeth digging into his skin which only made him finger me harder. My legs tensed up as I felt a wave of pleasure run across me. I could feel a trickle of fluid running down my thighs.

My knees went weak and I collapsed in front of him. The tent in his boxers was staring me in the face. I bit his cock through the soft cotton, I could taste his musk through the cloth as I slid it down. His dick sprung free and slapped me in the face. I grabbed it by the base and kissed the tip and licked up and down the shaft. I stroked the length of his cock, pulling back the foreskin before putting my lips to the tip. There were drops of precum flowing as I wrapped my mouth around the head of his dick. I slowly sucked and slid my tongue around, I felt his hands on the back of my head encouraging me, pushing me to take him deeper with every stroke of my lips. I felt his cock sliding further down my throat with each bob of my head. I reached around and grabbed his ass, pulling him towards me as I sucked on his stiff cock, my lips sliding up and down the length of his cock in a twisting motion. He has huge veins on his dick and I could feel every vessel as my tongue slid over them.

Eventually he slid far back enough that I gagged on his dick. I tried taking him further in but my gag reflex forced my head back despite my best efforts. I looked at his cock and saw it soaking wet, my saliva dripping off it. Before I could make another move he grabbed me by the shoulders and stood me to my feet. He turned me around and threw me against the wall. He put his foot between mine and pushed my legs apart. His one hand wrapped around my waist while the other pushed my upper back forward, bending me forward. I pressed my hands against the wall, pushed my ass out against him and felt him slide his throbbing hard cock into my pussy from behind. Both his cock and my cunt were dripping wet so it slid in smoothly, but he’s always such a tight fit that the first few thrusts are just so painful. But it’s the best pain I’ve ever felt. He grabbed my ass and used it to control my movements. Pushing me forward and pulling me back. I could feel his movements matching my own. He thrust into me forcefully, the base of his cock rubbed against my clit. His pelvis slammed into my ass harder with every thrust. He reached around and grabbed my tits as I reached between my legs and rubbed my clit, pressing it between my finger and his cock.

I could feel my heart rate rising, my breathing got faster until eventually the feeling of release came over me. Electric sensations ran down my legs and up my stomach as I felt my pussy twitching. My muscles spasmed around his cock as I came. I reached around and grabbed his hand, motioning him to push harder into me. I bit down on my lip hard enough to leave a mark to keep myself from screaming. My body eventually went limp and fell onto the seat, my heart racing, sweat pouring down my face. I must have looked like such a slutty mess, collapsed on a bathroom toilet, legs spread, pants around my ankle, cum dripping from my pussy.

We cleaned ourselves up and made our way back to our seats. I was pretty confident no one heard what we were doing in there, but at the end of the flight an older woman winked at us while walking off the plane.
Published 
Written by IndianBelle
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments