Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Katelyn And The Rhino

"A trip to forget turns out to be a trip to remember!"

2
17 Comments 17
13.1k Views 13.1k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Tony Giordano sat in the window seat of the airplane wondering how his life had gotten so screwed up. His girlfriend had just dumped him for some "Poindexter" type, and now he was on a flight to Anywhere, USA. He needed to get away and think and he wanted to put as much America between him and her as his credit card would get him. It didn't matter where he went just as long as he went.

He was lost in thought, staring out the window when he heard a soft voice next to him. "Excuse me, Sir. I'm terribly sorry to bother you, but is anyone sitting in this seat?" He turned to see a very attractive woman standing in the aisle beside him.

"No I don't think so," he said.

"Would you mind if I did? You see, I am seated back a few rows and the man next to me is sleeping and he snores something awful!" she said.

"No, go ahead, have a seat," Tony said.

"My name is Katelyn, or Kate for short," she said, holding out her hand.

"My name's Tony but everyone calls me Rhino," he said, taking her hand and shaking it.

"Rhino... that's a peculiar nickname!" Kate said. "Is it because you have a bad temper like the animal?"

"No it's something else... kinda personal, ya know," he said.

"Well, Tony" she said, looking around, "Everyone else seems to be sleeping so we are alone... besides, you have my curiosity up now!"

"Okay, sure why not - it's not like we will see each other again. I got the nickname back in high school. After gym class when we had to shower, I would get undressed and... well it stuck out sometimes like a rhino horn I guess!"

"It?" she asked.

"Yeah, you know... my cock," he clarified.

"Seriously? You're kidding me right?" she said.

"Give me your hand," Tony said. He took her hand and placed it on the inside of his thigh.

"OH MY GOD, Tony!" she whispered loudly. "No, wait a minute - that's your leg!"

"No, this is my leg... this isn't my leg," he said, moving her hand around.

"My God Tony, how do you...?" she asked.

"That's why I am on this flight. My girlfriend - sorry ex-girlfriend - broke up with me because she says I'm too big. She can't have regular sex with me. She loves oral sex and she can't with me."

"Tony, I have an idea. I'm going back to the bathroom. Give me a minute or so then come on back. I HAVE to see this! Promise you will come back? Don't leave a girl hanging, Tony!" she said.

"Okay, I'll come back," he said. She went back to the bathroom and found an empty room. Tony waited a minute or so, then went back He knocked softly on the door and she opened it, pulling him quickly in. She sat on the toilet and unfastened his pants giggling. 

"I feel like a naughty schoolgirl!" she said. When she got his pants down, sure enough, his massive cock sprang forth almost slapping her in the face!

"OH MY GOD! You weren't kidding!" she said.

"Nope this is the heartbreaker, all right. The reason my girlfriend left."

"Well, that's because this isn't a girlfriend cock, baby... it requires a woman to handle this monster!" she said, reaching out and wrapping a hand around the mammoth cock. She pulled him closer to her and licked the tip of the beast before her. Tony's cock measured a whopping nine inches in length and two and a half inches around! 

Katelyn licked the tip and around the swollen mushroom head. He tasted as good as he looked! She ran her tongue up and down the length of his cock as Tony leaned back against the sink. She nuzzled his balls, sucking one then the other into her warm mouth and bathing each in a warm loving licks. When she was finished loving on his balls, she moved back up the length of his huge cock and then looking up into his eyes she opened her mouth and began swallowing him down.

Katelyn was right - she wasn't some young girl when it came to sex. She began working Tony's large cock into her mouth and down her throat like it belonged there. When she reached a point where she had to hold her breath, she took it in stride and pushed on down until she had as much as she could get down the first time. There was still cock left, but Katelyn took that as a challenge and the next time pushed herself further onto his cock.

It took her three tries, but she was finally able to go pretty close to balls deep on him, leaving only an inch or so still to go - much further than his girl, or any girl, had been able to take him orally. He loved the tight squeeze Katelyn's throat muscles gave his cock.

Katelyn smiled, proud of herself, as Tony moaned his pleasure at her skills. She sucked his cock for a few more times just to make sure he was fully hard and erect. Then she stood up and leaned over the toilet, bracing herself on the wall behind it. "Okay Rhino, I want to see if you know how to use that "horn" of yours! Skewer my pussy with that big fat horn and show me why they call you Rhino!" she said. 

Tony lifted her dress and pulled her panties down to her ankles. She lifted her feet and he pulled the panties from them, standing up with them. "Open your mouth," he said gruffly. Katelyn opened her mouth and he shoved the worn panties into her mouth, letting her taste herself. "There that will keep you quiet while I fuck you," he said. Katelyn moaned - being "forced" like this was turning her on incredibly!

Tony knelt down behind her and spread her ass cheeks. Without telling her what he was doing, he pushed his face into the crack of her ass, using his tongue to lick at her already dripping pussy. Her reaction was immediate and intense.

"MMMMMPHH!!" she screamed through her panty-gag. She shoved her ass backwards trying to get Tony's tongue deeper into her pussy, and grinding against his face as he licked and lapped at her drooling slit. Tony wrapped an arm around her thighs to lock himself in place, holding his face deep in her ass crack despite her efforts to shake him loose.

VeronikaTacher
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VeronikaTacher

Tony's tongue teased and tormented her, feeding her raging lust and bringing her dangerously close to her orgasm.

"MMMPH! MMMPH!" Katelyn screamed into her gag shaking her head violently. She raked the wall with her fingernails as she erupted in a tremendous orgasm. 

"MMMMPPPHHH!" her juices spewed out onto the floor of the bathroom as her back arched her legs shook with the effort of holding her up. Had she not been leaning on the wall and supported by tony's strong arms, she surely would have fallen. Her orgasm raced through her and Tony kept lapping up all the juices he could even though he was no match for the copious flow she was producing. 

Finally, her orgasm passed and she opened her mouth, dropping the saliva-soaked panties on the floor. "Oh my God, Tony... that was incredible!" she said.

"I'm glad you liked it, but that was nothing," he said standing. Katelyn was still leaning on the wall, afraid to stand up on her own just yet, which was perfect for Tony. He grabbed his cock, throbbing and eager to get into the action as well, and he rubbed the head against her soaked slit.  Katelyn moaned, knowing what was coming next. As soon as he had lubricated the head good, he pointed it at her opening and pushed forward.

"Ohhhh..." Katelyn moaned as she felt Tony opening her flower, slipping past her vaginal opening and beginning to slide down her warm wet tunnel. Tony's cock stretched her pussy just enough to make her feel deliciously full but not so much that it was painful. Katelyn tossed her head back and closed her eyes, concentrating on the feeling of the invader slipping deeper and deeper into her. 

"OHHH GAAAWD!" Katelyn moaned as he continued plowing further into her. Katelyn had never felt so much man-meat inside her as she had now. It was glorious! She ground her ass on Tony's wonderful cock, humping back at him as if asking for more. He reached around her and began tugging on her hard aching nipples, pinching and twisting them as his cock slipped in and out of her ravenous pussy.

With Tony now fully inside her to the hilt, Katelyn was beside herself. But the fun had only just begun for her. Tony began fucking her... and fucking her hard! He put everything he had into each powerful thrust. She wanted to experience Tony's massive tool and he was giving her the grand tour! He plowed into her as deep as he could force his cock and then pulled completely out of her, wanting her to feel him enter her each time. Katelyn moaned and groaned as he pounded her pussy making her rise on her toes each time he hit the bottom of her well.

Tony kept up a hard, fast, almost angry pace, as if he was taking his frustrations from his girlfriend abandoning him out on her. But Katelyn was happy to be his stress relief if he wanted her to be. She would take all that he wanted to give her and be ready for more. 

Katelyn moaned again as her second orgasm fast approached "Fuck me, Tony! Fuck me with you wonderful fat cock, baby! Fuck meee!" she cried, almost too loud. Tony clamped his had over her mouth knowing that when she came she would be even louder.

That was all it took. Tony's hand over her mouth told her she was free to scream out her rapture and she let it all out. She came once again harder than before and Tony had to wrap his arms around her to keep her from falling. He felt her pussy walls clamp down on his cock in a vice-like grip and milked his cock in an effort to coax his seed from him.

Tony was on the verge of his own orgasm and Katelyn's pussy contractions were enough to push him over the edge. As Katelyn was writhing in her orgasm, her body wringing itself out in rapturous delight, Tony blasted her womb with scalding hot cum, splashing against her quivering walls and sending even more sensations into her jumbled mind. He held her tight against him his cock deeper than ever as he pumped her full of his cock cream. He had a huge load too - it filled her pussy mixing with her own juices, and leaked out around his cock, running down her legs and dripping into the toilet under her.

Once their mutual orgasms had subsided and they had cleaned up a bit, they went back to their seats. She laid her head on his shoulder and he held her hand as they both enjoyed a little closeness after their restroom tryst.

"So where are you headed Tony... after we land in Dallas, that is?" she asked.

"Well I don't really know. I don't have a destination in mind, I just needed to get out of New York for awhile. I never thought about where to go," he said.

"Tony, honey, I hope you won't think bad of me for saying this - I mean, I don't just sleep with any man I come across. But if you don't have any place else in mind, why not stay in Dallas with me? I can show you around and you can stay with me. After all your ex's decision to leave has already cost you this plane ticket - no sense in you having to pay for an expensive hotel room and all the other costs you would have. Besides, once you have done all the things you wanted to do that day. won't it be nice to have someone to talk to and tell about your day?" she said.

Tony thought about it for a moment. She was right - just leaving Brooklyn wasn't going to gain him anything. He would just be sitting in a cold, lonely hotel room thinking about what had happened. He needed to be around someone who made him feel better. And Katelyn had already done that. Besides, he had never been to Dallas before, maybe it was time to take in the sights of someplace new. And with such an attractive and sexy tour guide too!

"Okay Kate, I'd love to spend a few days in Dallas with you. Thank you hon for the invitation," he said with a smile. She leaned over and kissed him and they began making plans on what to see and do in Dallas.

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments