Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Late for Work

"An erotic dream made her late or was it something else?"

12
9 Comments 9
7.1k Views 7.1k
967 words 967 words
Kristine slowly opened her light blue eyes and sighed.

“Wow,” she said to herself as she adjusted her eyes to the late morning light bathing her hotel room. That was some dream, she thought. She was lying on her stomach, head turned to one side, trying to remember her dream.

She took a moment to try to remember everything. It was still a blur as she brushed her hair out of her eyes. She remembered the older gentleman with dark brown hair with a hint of gray, who bought her a drink at the bar, his girlfriend wearing a tight clingy red dress with a plunging neckline. Her full breasts exposed and begging to be touched. His confident tone as he engaged her in flirty conversation while stroking his girlfriend’s exposed stocking covered thigh. His piercing hazel eyes that held her enthralled with their intensity and passion. She remembered the woman smiling as she caught Kristine admiring her legs and her erect nipples.

Then the sex, she gasped out loud thinking about it. The man tying her down, spread eagle with a pillow under her stomach while he rammed his cock inside her, filling her with cum. She shuddered as she thought about her moans and screams as she came the first of many times that night. Then she remembered taking his cock in her mouth, deep throating him; the first time she had ever done that! The feeling of his cum dripping down her mouth while he held her head tightly in his large hands. 

She felt her nipples harden as she thought about the woman fingering her while she was sucking the man’s cock. Then her begging for more as the woman's fingers teased her clit. She squirmed as she remembered being flipped over and then licking her first pussy as the man fucked her again; her legs over his shoulders while the man kissed his girlfriend. Finally, she remembered him pulling out and shooting cum all over her panties and stomach. It all felt so real.

The images were now so clear in her mind. Her begging for his cock after watching him fuck his girlfriend just inches from her face while she was tied down. The man’s cock, its shaft throbbing while her lips covered its tip. Her tongue as it swirled around the helmet of cock, tasting his pre-cum and the residual of his girlfriend’s juices.

Kristine felt her pussy dripping. She went to roll over and touch herself but she couldn’t, her legs were tied down!

“Oh shit!” she cried out. Did this really happen, she thought.

Kristine quickly untied her ankles. They were tied with her stockings and the girlfriend's stockings. She reached down and felt her pussy through her black lace panties, frantic to see if everything she remembered was true.

KitanaJames
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KitanaJames



The panties were wet with her juices but also crusty with old cum. She brushed the hair out of her face and also felt dried cum in her hair. Her dark blue silk blouse was on the floor, torn and a few buttons were missing. She noticed a strange thong on the floor and picked it up. It was still damp. She brought it up to her nose and inhaled. The sweet smell of the man's girlfriend's juices made her shiver with memories of last night.

“Oh shit,” she said again as she tried to get up. Her butt was still sore from the spanking she got from the mystery man as his girlfriend watched and masturbated. She remembered the sharp stings from his slaps and how she tried to cry out but couldn't because the girlfriend's thong was stuffed in her mouth. Her knees were weak as she began to realize how used she had been last night and the feeling of his cock against her stomach as she was spanked.

Kristine looked at herself in the mirror as she got ready to take a shower and wash all the dried cum from her body. Her body had been used, she saw her red ass, she felt her tender nipples and then remembered them being bitten by the man’s sexy girlfriend. Her nipples harden from the thought.

Kristine noticed the time, it was almost 10 in the morning. She was late for work and probably would get in trouble but it was worth it. Last night was what she needed even though she didn't know it until just now. She needed to be fucked hard and being pleased and used by another woman was just an extra bonus. An experience that she would explore more, she thought.

Kristine stepped into the shower and couldn’t help herself. All the images of last night came flooding back to her. The warm water cascading over her body felt so good. Her soapy fingers slid easily inside her tender pussy lips. She trembled as her fingers slid deeper inside her pussy. Faster her fingers moved as she remembered the gentleman fucking her last night. His balls hitting her ass as she begged for him to go deeper. Kristen moaned as her other hand squeezed her full breasts.

“Oh yes, oh my God!” she groaned as she felt her orgasm building. Faster her fingers moved in and across her pussy. She was on fire again. Her mind again thought about last night, what a wanton woman she was. What would her husband think, she thought as her orgasm racked her body. Her body shook as her body tingled and she let out a loud moan. Her pussy clenched tightly around her fingers as she braced herself against the shower door and moaned again as her body was hit with another orgasmic spasm.

I should be a wild woman more often, she thought as her orgasm subsided.

Published 
Written by cal_jack
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments