Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Love Is Forever Part Five

"I was in complete ecstasy as he rocked my tiny frame, and I was just waiting for my bones to shatter"

2
0 Comments 0
2.4k Views 2.4k
947 words 947 words
Over the last few weeks I haven’t seen Tanya much. She’s been with her boyfriend Mike a lot. They’re so great together, I’m just waiting for him to give her a ring. Speaking of rings, my phone chirped and vibrated in my pocket as I lay out on the couch. I answered it, Tara was on the line, bawling.

“What’s wrong, Babydoll?”

“He left me! Mike left me! He was cheating on me with Kiara DiSanio!” I became half-way enraged, and half-way sympathetic.

“Get over here now.”

“Okay.” She wept. About twenty minutes later she pulled up outside and I went to let her in. Luke was at work, as were Danielle and Dominic. Only we and John were left in the house, and John was asleep on the couch upstairs. I took Tanya down to the basement and I held her while she cried in my arms on the couch. “How could he do this to me? I gave him the best four years of my life! I swear, I’m killing myself tonight!”

“And with that, you are sleeping here tonight. I won’t let you hurt yourself Tanya, you’re not going to be alone tonight. Not for one second. Not even when you pee, nope, because I am going with you.”

“Just let me die.”

“Not till you’re old and gray.” We sat in silence

“Can I scream Rei, please?” I nodded and moved away a bit. “Why, God? Why?” She screeched. Ten seconds later, John barreled into the basement, when he saw Tanya crying, he went into overprotective-John mode.

“What happened, why is she crying, who am I killing?” He questioned.

“Mike left her.” He came over and scooped her into his arms, hugging her tight.

“Aww, Tanya honey, it’ll be okay.” We stayed with her and watched TV, waiting for her to calm down. About an hour after, she had to pee, I went with her.

“Really Rei?” She asked, I stood in the shower, waiting for her to be done.

“Yes really, your crazy ass is on suicide watch.” She finished and I got out of the shower while she washed her hands. She’d stopped crying finally, but we’d still be watching her cause she was still sad.

Luke got home about an hour before we were ready to go to bed. I figured John could take care of Tanya alone for about a half hour. I dragged Luke into our room and quickly tore his clothes off. “Quickly baby.” I said, reaching up to kiss his neck, he ran his nose along my jaw, then kissed me. His hand traveled into my shorts, exploring the wetness they held within.

Lindimeow
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lindimeow

I moaned and quickly pulled off my top and shorts. He turned me around and I felt his cock, hard with eager lust press against my slit. “Come on, Luke, we don’t have much time.” He bent me over then and destroyed me.

Every thrust, and every grunt came in time with my every moan, he gripped my waist tight and went deeper then he’d been managing to go before. I was in complete ecstasy as he rocked my tiny frame, and I was just waiting for my bones to shatter.

“Oh God, Rei! You feel so good baby. So fucking tight baby girl!”

“MMM, ahh Luke, harder. Please baby, make me cum all over that cock. C’mon baby, harder!” He listened all too well, beginning to plow me as hard as he could. I cried out in bliss and leaned against the bed for support, feeling like my legs we about to give out. My love juices flowed freely and ran down my legs. Luke gripped me even tighter and slammed me into him hard, letting his massive load shoot into my pussy. We panted ruggedly and he pulled out. I used a dirty tank top to clean up the mess, and we redressed. I sprayed some perfume in an attempt to get rid of the smell of lust and sweat. “Baby, do you mind if we take the bed tonight?” I asked breathlessly. Luke shook his head and grabbed a pillow and a blanket.

“I’ll be on the big couch if you need me, Love.” He kissed me goodnight and went out, sending John and Tanya in.

“You two are gross.”John complained. Oh well…

We finally settled into bed around twelve am, and all of us fell asleep pretty quickly. I was woken up a few hours later by movement and noises. I looked to my side in the dark.

“What the hell?” Tanya was moaning. It registered with me that John was fucking her. “OH MY GOD! Are you serious? In MY bed! Right next to me?”

“Shh this feels so fucking good! Harder!” Tanya yelled. I knew we were very alike, but I didn’t know that we sounded the same when we were being fucked. I got out of the bed, disgusted. I walked out to the couch that Luke was on and climbed on top of him. He woke with a start.

“Babe, what are you doing?” He asked sleepily.

“Sleeping here because John and Tanya are having sex in our bed.”

“You gotta be joking.” I snuggled under the cover and he turned on his side so that we would both be comfortable.

“Not at all, good thing we bought a new bed in the house. When are we moving in by the way?”

“Two days.” I smiled and kissed him. Laying down and setting in for sleep. He yawned. “Good night.”

“Night.” I drifted off in his arms.

Published 
Written by PhatAndFabulous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors