Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Love on the Road

"Road Head, Cheating, Love"

3
1 Comment 1
9.8k Views 9.8k
1.9k words 1.9k words
She told me to pick her up downtown along the street. My heart raced at the thought of getting to see her. I wondered what she was wearing. I love her in jeans, but sometimes when she wears slacks she uses a button up shirt and she looks so sexy in them, especially when she bends over a little and you can see the swell of her breasts, sometimes even a bit of her nipples. She is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. Her green eyes, blond hair, her rocking body. She is always a little uptight at first, but I know how hot she can be. I love that about her, straight, but with a fire burning inside.
 
I see her walking up the sidewalk, strong steps, boots with a little heel, wearing a light colored pea jacket. She is so graceful, my heart races so much I get a little out of breath. She gets in the car and I suddenly feel a wash of happiness getting to see her and be with her, even if just for a little while. I have to breathe through my mouth for a second because my heart is beating so hard, I need the air. Like I am running. I feel an ache of desire for her, but I know she is not in the same place yet. She loves me and kind of wants me, but she is not fired up yet. But she will be.
 
I take off and ask her to unbutton her coat, to let me see underneath it. You can tell she thinks it is a little funny, but she does it to humour me. LIttle does she know how much it affects me. The curve of her breasts, her thighs, the shape of waist and hips. She is so good it almost hurts, but she is oblivious to the impact she is making on me. I know she is not hot yet, but I am ready to go full scale. I concentrate on waiting a little bit, playing it cool. It is very hard to wait. My cock is swelling and shrinking, swelling and shrinking. I want her so bad it is hard to think...talk. But I try.
 
I tell her how good she looks to me (if I told her I was ready to drop before her and kiss her feet, she would probably freak out). I start driving. My windows are tinted, so even though there are drivers around, I know they can't see...quite. I ask her to undue her pants. She rolls her eyes a little, but she complys, knowing how much it means to me. I am so hot, my chest hurts. I gasp when I see her skin, her panties. I can't wait, I start to touch immediately. I am entranced. I love her completely. I want her absolutely. As always, she makes some comment about wanting to lose wieght, or working out. It is hard to focus on what she is saying now, her beauty has a grip on me that is hard to break. I say, "Please stop, you are so beautiful to me." Words don't do justice to the way I feel about her.
 
I run my fingers around her panty line. Softly. I pull out her panties so I can see the top of her pussy. Heart attack again, I scrunch my face it hurts so much. God how does this woman do this to me. She has no idea how strongly I feel. It is all I can do not to stop and rip her clothes off and kiss her lips, bury my face in her pussy while I squeeze her naked ass right beside the road with the cars coming by. Taste her, finger her, show her off. I try and control myself. I let myself run my fingers over her slit. Not wet at all. It is amazing, I am tight like a piano wire with lust and desire and she is just getting started. I lick my finger and run it around her labia, her opening, round her clit. I love it so much. She likes how I look at her. She is finally starting to notice how much I adore her. She sees the bulge in my pants and realizes she is rocking my world. That gets her started. That and the fingers gently playing in her crotch.
 
I tell her to pull her pants down, she looks around and sees the cars and say, "Now?" doubtfully. But today she is feeling very hot. Very bold. She looks around and pulls her pants and panties over her perfectly curved ass. I love the scared/bold look in her eye. She pulls one leg out and when she does she opens up, showing me her thighs, her pussy, her pubic hair. I am weak with desire. It is all I can do to stay on the road. I look and demand she open back up. I don't like being bossy, but I want her so bad I can't help it. Only later will I realize I was that aggressive, at the time it seems so soft compared to choatic emotions I feel.
 
I stare and touch her opening, she is starting to get wet. She is beautfiul. She asks to suck my cock...no way, not yet, I get to look at her a little longer. I love her so much. I play with everything, I look at every thing. I ask her to show me her ass, she rolls her eyes a little, but pulls her self open so I can see. Not heart attack, but burning desire, I want her now! Everything. I touch her pussy while staring at her opening and her ass, She enjoys how hot I am getting.

GreicherVega
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GreicherVega

I touch her ass...lick my finger and touch her pussy and ass again...I sneak in a taste of her pussy and ass by licking my finger again, pretending I am creating wetness, but really I just have to get closer to her, immerse myself in her.

I want to suck her off so bad. Her jucies are starting to flow. I play with her ass some more and watch as I put on just a little pressure...she starts to open up, ah it turns me on so much I love this, she says doesn't like it with her eyes, but her pussy betrays her by really starting to pump wetness. Ass sex is always strange to her, but it always make her hot and makes her cum. She watches me, but I watch her ass, her pussy, her body, her everything. A truck is coming, he can see through the window, she starts to cover up...I say no, let him see your pussy, I push my finger into her and proudly show off her beauty. He flashes by, and is 100 yards beyond us before he realizes what he saw. I know tongiht he will jack off about her too, she is so perfect.
 
She says, "Let me suck you." OK I can do that now that her pussy is wet and her ass is starting to open up to me.
 
I am waiting for it, the part I love so much, when I can see the curve of her ass. I try to focus, I want to see her neckline, her mouth, her face, her hair, her shoulders. I want to see her bend over. She is opening her mouth, she is about to take me in. My focus flames. I glance at her ass again, her reflection, her pussy and perfect rosebud, I feel weak, the softness of her mouth is on me. Fireworks, shortness of breath...incredible desire...my brain is exploding...I reach around and start to touch her pussy. I grunt loudly as I touch the wetness.
 
We are driving around people, sometimes they look and see. Sometimes I stop and someone is right next door and they look down on her ass. Sometimes she is on her knees and I am fingering her while a trucker is looking right at her. She doesn't know for sure, but when I tell her someone is watching, she gets wetter. I start to fuck her ass with my finger hard, she squirms and says no it is too dirty. Her voice turns me on even more, her words even more than that. I touch her pussy and confirm she is really pumping out the juice. I can't help myself, I drag the wetness back up to her ass and fuck her some more. She is so tight, so slick. She moans a little, I don't think she even realizes she did it. I am getting so hot, I push her head onto my cock as I play with her clit. She is now really squirming and moaning, I keep up the clit and slip in her pussy. She fucks my hand, I am about to explode, but I am so focused on her...I want her cum, I want her hot, I want her dirty.
 
I want her to look up in my eyes and say, "I am your slut, your whore, I will do anything you want" I love her so much, I love the way she looks, the way she is moving around, moaning and grinding. She is getting close. I push my thumb up her ass and keep up pressure on her clit, her insides are pumping now, squeezing me. Oh my god, she just took me to another incredible level. I feel high, on top of the world, filled with love for her, I pull up her shirt so I can see her back, her bra, watch her pump my hand. I feel it coming and I give her just the rythm she needs. She moans around my cock as she cums hard, her ass and pussy grasping my fingers.
 
I feel her wetness fill my hand, I feel her squeeze my thumb, I see her hump her back and push against me, she shoves my cock down her throat and she moans and grunts. I feel her cum go through me, I have never felt anything like this before ever. When I am in tune and she cums, we come together. No drug could ever be this good.
 
She starts coming down from her orgasm, now my physical need takes over, I fuck her mouth hard, I am having an out of body experience, I love her, but I can't stop. I finger fuck her hard, I stare at her body. She gags on my cock, comes off, but goes right back down, unbelievably that takes me even higher, even harder. I am whimpering and grunting now, this is the best thing I have ever felt. I fuck her mouth even harder, I push past the ring in her throat over and over. She gags each time, but goes back down like a hero. My cum is starting.
 
She is gagging and sucking, her body is humping up, her wetness is pumping out......I go black....I hear screams and realize they are my own...my entire brain resets...I have no idea where I am at, I just feel her....she is still sucking my cock dry.
 
I feel an overwhelming and tender love for her. My heart aches looking at her beauty, her nakedness. She is truly my partner in love. As I feel the emotions, I find that....I want nothing more but to start again.
 
 
Published 
Written by Loves_Woman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments