Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mail Boy

"Tabitha has some fun with the local mail boy."

14
3 Comments 3
14.2k Views 14.2k
1.1k words 1.1k words
I had just graduated from high school and my nineteenth birthday was a little over a month away. I was getting ready to go to college, and I had no job and no money. I had been fired a day after graduation, mostly because the coffee shop I had worked at only liked to hire people in high school. I had been job searching for almost two months, with no luck, besides an occasional babysitting job here and there.

I had just started a babysitting job in a classy part of town, watching a little nine year old girl. Her parents were both lawyers, and were always in need of someone to watch her when they were gone at court all day. The pay was good, and the house and neighborhood were absolutely beautiful.

I had been babysitting there for a little over two weeks. I had seen their mail boy several times when I was out in the yard playing with Jenny. He was very good looking. He had to be around twenty years old, and with his curly brown hair, darkly tanned skin, and beautiful baby blue eyes, he was everything that turned me on and got my slightly wet, just by looking at him.

I was out in the yard playing with Jenny when he walked by to drop off their mail, his cute little uniform shorts and white t-shirt making him look all the more gorgeous. I waved casually, and pulled my halter top down more, revealing more of my ample breasts. He waved back and walked into the yard to personally hand me the mail. Seduction technique working beautifully, I thought to myself, putting a smile on my bright pink lip glossy lips as he walked up to me.

Jenny ran into the house to get water, so I turned my full attention onto the wonderful looking mail boy in front of me. I put on my hottest and most sexy looking face.

He held out the mail and I reached out to grab it, lightly trailing my fingers across his palm as I did. I thought I felt a little shiver run through his body. "Thank you," I said, flashing a perfectly white teeth smile.

He smiled back, "Do you live here?" Curiosity getting the better I suppose.

"No, I babysit for the Jenkins," I said, tucking my hair behind my ear, showing off more of my breasts. I watched his eyes trail down from face to my breasts, trying not to make it obvious.

"Ah, summer job, I see," He said as he trailed his eyes along my body, resting longer on my breasts and in between my legs. I shifted some, and dropped one of the envelopes. I bent over to pick it up, showcasing some of my butt cheek. I heard a little gasp escape out of mail boy's mouth.

"So, what is your name?" he asked.

"Tabitha. Yours?"

"David, nice to meet you Tabitha."

I smiled. I knew this was the end of his route so I asked him if he wanted to come inside for a drink. He eagerly accepted and followed me inside. I could feel his eyes on my butt as my hip swayed walking up the porch steps and down the hall to the kitchen.

CarrieKerrr
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CarrieKerrr

I opened the door and walked inside to pour him a glass of lemonade. I could hear the TV upstairs in Jenny's room blaring some loud children's show, and I rolled my eyes. I pretended to be checking the stairs to see if she was okay, while I locked the kitchen door so we wouldn't be disturbed.

I fixed my shirt and my shorts and turned around. I was getting cold from the cold air conditioning that was on inside the house, and I could feel my nipples getting hard and pressing against the thin cotton of my halter top. I heard David gasp, and I could see his eyes going wide. It was fun to be a tease!

I leaned across the counter, facing him, showing off plenty of my breasts. "So how is the babysitting job?" he asked, trying not to stammer, and trying, unsuccessfully, to tear his gaze off of my chest.

"Good, amazing," I cooed in a low seductive voice. "There is this insanely hot mail boy that I get to check out everyday."

David looked up at me with a surprised look on his face, then he sensed where this was going. He started to edge around the counter and run his fingers up and down my arm. "And this insanely hot mail boy that you like to check out, does he turn you on?"

My breath caught in my throat as he hooked one of his fingers under he strap of my halter top and slid it around to untie the string. "Mhmmm," I answered, practically in a moan.

He untied the strap and my halter top fell down to my hips, my breasts popping out and bouncing a little bit. He started to rub my already hard nipples, and a little moan escaped my lips. He bent down and started to lick and suck on my nipples while he slipped one of his hands into my shorts and started to play with my pussy.

He moaned, "Shit, you're so wet."

"You like that?"

He started to suck on my nipples again, and he slipped two fingers into my pussy hole. I moaned and took that as a yes.

A few minutes later, my shorts and thong were off, along with my halter top. David was no longer clothed either, and I was leaning across the counter, as David was starting to slip his dick into my amazingly wet pussy.

He thrusted into me and I moaned. He started to pick up the pace and with every thrust he went deeper and deeper into my pussy. I could feel the tension between my legs building and I knew I wasn't going to last much longer.

"Oh shit! I'm going to cum," I moaned out.

"Cum for me, you little slut. Come on baby."

His words sent me over the age. I felt the orgasm roll through me as I started shaking against the cold tile of the counter. A few seconds later David shot his load onto my butt while he moaned.

We both got dressed. "I'll see you tomorrow, you little slut," David said, then he unlocked the kitchen door and left.

Published 
Written by xoxo1496
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments