Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Memories of Summer

"A memory on the beach cures the late fall blues"

4
4 Comments 4
9.1k Views 9.1k
1.5k words 1.5k words
I shivered as I walked on the vacant boardwalk this late November afternoon. The angry waves had much to say as they crashed along the beach, mercilessly taking more sand (and memories) with them. Just a mere four months ago, this beach was my home and sanctuary. It was my own private paradise. I found great enjoyment and even greater pleasure here with the four “s” words; sun, sand, surf and sex. I loved it all, though not equally. The sex part was by far my favorite.

I placed my hand on the metal lock that secured the doors of my favorite arcade. The lock was cold and I pulled my hand away. As I peered inside the window of the arcade, I could barely see the shadows of the games through the darkness. There was no life at the beach now; no loud music and the sounds of laughter. The roar of the rides and the squeals of delight were firmly out of reach. They were replaced by a cold wind and slight mist in the air. It was dull and lifeless. I was feeling as if there wasn’t life anywhere. My spirits were as grey as the sky above me.

I walked alone with only my thoughts to occupy me; each step brought me closer to the memories of summer. I remembered sucking my boyfriend’s cock on the beach on a hot Saturday afternoon. Discreetly, I went down on him, only a thin blanket for privacy. Just as he was getting into it by thrusting his cock deep in my throat, he pulled the blanket off exposing us. There I was, giving oral sex to him in front of strangers who quickly showed their appreciation for what they were seeing. They became our impromptu cheering section. I felt so hot, so dirty as he shot his load in my mouth much to everyone’s delight. I missed those days so much

I came to the end of the boardwalk, mentally exhausted. I was tired of fighting with my melancholy. I never won anyway. The only thing that would drown my sadness was sex and lots of it. If I wasn’t fucking my boyfriend senseless, I would masturbate myself to sleep. I knew I should have been studying for midterms, but I couldn’t concentrate. I was becoming a sex-a-holic and needed to fuck as often as I could. Sex didn’t solve my problems, but it certainly took away my sadness.

I pulled up my hood of my jacket as I took one last look at the waves. I could see the white foam on the sand and little else. The days are much shorter now. I still have a hard time with that- shorter, colder days, grey skies, and impending holidays which means more social demands from the family. I never had such a hard time adjusting to the change of seasons. I guess a summer of sex would do that do you.

I blew on my cold hands as I shuffled to my car. As soon as it turned over, I turned on the heat. I was still sad and even more horny. I needed a good fuck to chase the blues away for a few hours. So, off to my boyfriend’s house I go.

I arrived at his house after the 10 minute drive. Luckily, his car was the only one in the driveway as his parents were out again. I rang the doorbell and he hurried downstairs to let me in.

“You’re back,” he said with a smile as he opened the door.

“You knew I would be,” I replied.

I entered his room and took off my coat.

“I want it again,” I told him. He knew exactly what I meant.

“Again? That is third time today,” he reminded me.

“I know, but I’m so turned on. I was thinking of summer and all the places we fucked…”

“Oh yeah,” he said with a wink. “I remember,” he added.

I pulled off my jeans and slid my panties down as he sat at his desk and watched.

“Spread your legs and I make you cum again,” he said showing a lot more interest in my presence.

I sat on his bed, naked from the waist down.

“Move near the edge,” he directed.

I wasted no time spreading my legs, exposing my wet and willing pussy to him.

AdeleeModel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AdeleeModel



He closed his laptop and took the book off his desk. He licked his lips and knelt on the floor before me as he opened my pussy lips with his fingers and I felt his warm breath on my clit.

“I’m really sorry, Hideki,” I confessed.

“Don’t be,” he said as his warm tongue brushed against my clit.

“You want me to lick it fast or slow?” he asked as he slid his finger inside me.

“Nice and slow, baby, nice and slow,” I moaned as I pulled up my shirt and bra.

“Mmmm, you got it!” Hideki said as his mouth diligently went to work on my pussy. I pinched my nipples as I licked my lips. My heart was racing as my entire body responded to the oral pleasure.

“Oh God, yeah, Hideki, that’s it, that’s it…lick my pussy!” I screamed as he finger fucked me mercilessly.

“Take it you little bitch!” He playfully scolded. His tongue danced around my clit, while my wetness coated his fingers.

“Yeah, that’s it!” he encouraged me as I whimpered. My legs trembled and my toes curled as he teased my sensitive clit.

“Oh God, make me cum, Hideki! Make me cum!” I pleaded.

“No, not until I fuck you first!”

He stood up and pulled down his pants. His erect cock stood straight out as he pulled my legs towards him. With one quick thrust, he shoved his cock inside me and pumped me until I pleaded with him to slow down.

He gave a reluctant sigh, and slowed his pace. He held my legs apart as he pressed himself deeper inside me. I felt his hips slap against me, as his grunts and groans became more intense. I reached down and rubbed my clit that still begged for attention. Hideki watched me masturbate as he fucked me slow, hard and deep. He looked at me as if I was his conquest and I was. I was his. He knew it and he was showing his sexual superiority by giving me the cheap fuck that I needed.

“Play with your tits, give me a show,” he ordered in his thick Japanese accent.

“Do it!!!” He ordered again.

I rubbed and toyed with my tits as he smiled and fucked me faster.

“You like my cock in your pussy?” He asked mockingly.

He knew the answer.

“Mmmm yes, yes, yes, please don’t stop!!” I begged as the mattress bounced from his powerful thrusts.

“Then take more of it!” he said as he pounded me harder.

I was now on the line between pleasure and pain and both felt amazing. My toes were bent inwards as I clenched my fists and grabbed his blanket, pulling it off.

“I can’t take it anymore, I’m going to cum!!” I screamed as Hideki moaned in pleasure, his hips banging against my body. He was fucking me senseless and I didn’t have a care in the world.

“Cum bitch, cum you fuckin’ bitch!!” He yelled. I let out a scream as my body gave in to the pleasure and I melted in climax. With a few hard thrusts, Hideki shot his warm load inside me, coating the inside of my pussy. He pulled his cock out and stroked it above my stomach. He rubbed his cum on skin before letting me lick it off his fingers.

“Oh my God, that was great!” I exclaimed as I held his hand, eagerly licking his cum from his fingers. When I finished, he stood above me and guided my mouth to his cock.

“Suck it,” he said softly as my senses were engulfed in the aroma of his sex.

Dutifully, I licked the cum off of his cock, slowly kissing up his body until our lips met. Our kiss was quickly broken when Hideki saw his parents at the door-watching us. I nervously jumped behind him, covering myself with his blanket.

“No need to be shy,” his father said. “We see the first video you made- the one for the reporters.”

My face was burning with embarrassment.

“Our son has many talents. It’s now time we see those talents in person,” his mother added as his father nodded in agreement.

Maybe our days of public sex weren’t over after all.

Published 
Written by Sandrine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments