Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My tit wank fantasy

"Locked out of my flat in just my towel. What's a girl to do?"

41
32 Comments 32
44.0k Views 44.0k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Famous Story
I had just moved into the flat across the landing. It was one of those Yale locks and silly me - I locked myself out. I had said hello to you once when I was moving my stuff in. I saw you were checking me out. I was in my tight grey leggings that day. I know how they make my bum look big, but guys seem to like it. I guess you noticed my boobs too. Not exactly easy to miss are they! That red spotted T shirt was a bit tight I know.

So here I am, outside my flat just in my towel. I heard a knock on my door - at least I thought I did. Then the wind must have blown or something, cos I left my window open. I just hope you’re in, so I can phone the locksmith. Please be in.

Oh thank God you‘re there!

“Hello.. Ummm sorry to bother you.”

That’s it, have a good look!

“I’m locked out. Just wondered if you could let me ring the lock people from your phone?”

Hello! My face is here!

“Oh thank you. Yeah… the towel is a bit short, I know!”

I’m glad I’m so blonde. You can’t see the soft, downy hairs on my legs.

“A coffee? Yes, I’d love one thank you.”

Ah… you’re a good guy. Can’t blame you for looking. OK staring…at the two melon-shaped lumps in my towel. What is it with men and breasts!

“That’s all sorted. They can be here in an hour. What? Oh no sugar for me thanks.”

Hmmm… nice place you have. Wish I could get mine like this. I like how you’ve made the dining room and the lounge all into one.

“Oh thanks.”

Hmmm Colombian I think. My Mum has that coffee. Oops! My towel’s slipped a bit. Showed you a bit more than I should have. Let me just…it’s a bit tricky with one hand.

“Can you hold my coffee…oh! Oh no!”

There goes my towel. Now what! Don’t just stand there! Yes… so I’m nearly fully shaved - get over it!

“Sorry…I…What are you doing?”

You can’t do that!

“Oh shit! You could at least ask!”

I don’t want you to…but your hands are so soft. It’s so wrong. I don’t know you, but the way you’re stroking my belly.

“Can I have my coffee back? If you‘re quite finished.”

Wow! You’re getting a hard on… looks useful too.

“That’s OK. Apology accepted.”

Don’t suppose there’s any point putting my towel back on now, is there?! Oh fuck! You’re getting properly hard! You’re looking at my boobs like you want to own them.

“Thanks! They’re all natural obviously!”

Bloody ‘ell you’re not even trying to hide it!

“No you can’t touch them!”

No matter how you look at me. Naughty boy. Yeah that’s it, rearrange yourself.

“Coffee’s nice by the way. You OK?”

I think my nipples are getting stiff. I can feel that slightly tender sensation in them. They must be, your eyes are on stalks!

*Looks down* Yup! They’re stiff.

I suddenly feel so horny. Oh no this is naughty!

“I tell you what.”

Oh this is wrong!

“Do you really want to touch them?”

OK calm down!

“Thought so! Well… if you show me your… you know. I’ll let you squeeze my boobs.”

Ooh my pussy feels all hot and aching. I don’t know how far this could go. Oh fuck! You’re unzipping your trousers.

“Calm down! Take your time!”

Down to your boxers. Looking big… Oh yes! Nice!

“Hmmmm…you have a lovely cock!”

I’m getting wet down there now! I can feel my pussy melting.

“Can I touch it?”

Hmmm…you are so gentle.

NICOLEEVANS2
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NICOLEEVANS2

That’s it baby fondle my breasts while I stroke your big stiff cock.

“Is that nice?”

You’re twitching. It must be. Yes that’s hard!

“You really like my boobs don’t you!”

Jeepers your cock is like a tent peg!

“Eh? Of course you can kiss them!”

Oh… that’s so good! I love them to be sucked. It just makes me shiver and my pussy tingle. That’s it babe…give them a suck. Ooooh that’s perfect. I’m just going to touch myself a little bit, while you suckle on them…OK rub your face between them if you like!

Ooh shit…I’m so wet.

“Sit down on your chair there.”

My boobs feel so sensitive after you’ve kissed them.

“Suck them some more. Let me rub them in your face.”

Aaaaaaaaahhh.. So good. You’ve done this before I can tell.

“Do you want me to make you cum?”

OK silly question. Let’s see. Blow job? Hmmmm… don’t know you well enough. Another time maybe. I know, how about a nice little tit wank. I bet you’d like my soft puppies gliding up and down your pole wouldn’t you big boy?!

Looking up at you. You don’t know what I’m going to do, do you?

“Just lie back baby. Enjoy.”

Just drizzle some saliva onto your cock. Get it all nice and slippery…and a bit more. That’s it. Now, just lift my boobies and squash them round your hard on. Is that good? They’re so soft and smooth aren’t they. Rubbing against your rock hard dick. Oh yes. You’re throbbing. You’re so big! A bit more spit on there. Hmmmm….maybe just roll my nipples around the tip of your nob for a minute. This is such a turn on. I’m going to get my silver bullet out when I get back and shove it in my hot wet cunt. If you’re a good neighbour I might let you put your cock in one day… if you’re lucky.

Now… my tits squashed round your nob. Your stiff shaft trapped between my warm, squishy boobs. They were made for tit wanks weren’t they! That’s so good isn’t it. Your cock feels so good between my breasts. Aaah there’s a bit of pre-cum oozing out.

OK then….I’ll just give the end a little lick. Can’t do any harm.

Hmmm your precum tastes so good. Salty and just… I don’t know… yummy.

I’ll just lick the underside of your swollen head. Ooh more precum…I love it!

Yeah! This is so hot. Licking your exposed cock end. It’s so red…

“Let me know before you cum won’t you?”

Right, back to the booby tit wank. Squeezing my tits a bit more firmly now. Stroking them up and down your shaft. Roll that foreskin up and down… up and down. Oh you really like that! Hold on baby. I just love how your cock appears and disappears between the hills of my boobs. There he is… hello! Ha ha. Such a nice stiff cock.

Stroking your dick with my hand now, while I finger my wet pussy with the other hand. I’m so turned on. Can you tell by the look in my face? I want you to cum all over my tits. Empty those jizzy balls all over them. Just kiss the tip of your cock again. Stroke my fingers along your shaft a little bit.

What? Your close! Wait…

“Cum on my tits baby! Go on…while my tits are squashed round your dick!”

I want to touch myself..my pussy is leaking, but got to finish what I started. Rubbing your cock…soft titty wank…drooling my spit again…breasts gliding over your throbbing shaft…squeezing..boobs…tender pink nipples…

Whoooo there it goes!

“Yes baby cum! Cum over my tits.”

Yes! Aaaaaah so hot…all your spunk on my breasts. So beautiful and hot.

“Hope you enjoyed that!”

Hang on… I’ll just get my towel.

Published 
Written by DanielleX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments