Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

New in Town pt 2

"Chloe and Galleon form a close friendship quickley that could lead to love"

4
3 Comments 3
5.4k Views 5.4k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Galleon couldn’t keep his mind off of Chloe that whole night. He wondered what she had been doing before he came back the second time. Was she masturbating? he wondered. The whole situation was kind of confusing for Galleon. He had just met this complete stranger and all he could do was envision himself making love to her. I don’t even know her last name, but she is the most beautiful creature I’d ever seen, he thought.

Finally it dawned on him that he would ask her out on a true date, maybe a nice dinner and then a stroll through St. Anne’s rose Garden, and let things play out. Chloe deserves a little treat, she just moved here and I’m sure could use a break from real life, he thought. "Hmm, I wonder why she moved here by herself? I’ll ask tonight,” Galleon said out loud, drawing attention from a couple of his co workers. Galleon blushed a little and moved on to his next assignment.

That morning Chloe awoke feeling refreshed and relaxed. She had spent the majority of her night playing with herself and was now ready for a day of unpacking and getting to know the sexy Irishman. The thought of Galleon made her nipples harden slightly, but her pussy was sore from the stimulation of last night.

She jumped in the shower and lathered up with her favorite Victoria Secret body wash and then let her hair air dry, causing it to become full of waves. Most of her boxes wouldn’t be delivered until that afternoon. She was happy she had told the clinic that she was arriving a week later than she did; they wanted her to start working as soon as she arrived. She wasn’t even sure where it was yet. Maybe I’ll ask Galleon, thought Chloe.

“Oh Shit!” Chloe exclaimed. “What time is it?”

Chloe searched for her cell phone to find out the time. Galleon would be there any minute, and she was still in her towel. She rushed to find some clean boy shorts, but all she could find was a thong. It’ll have to do until I can unpack my clothes, she thought. Chloe found a clean tank top and some cotton shorts; luckily her legs were still smooth from her spa day back in the states. Just then she heard Galleon knocking on the door.

“Perfect timing, I just got dressed,” said Chloe, smiling.

“Then that means I’m late,” laughed Galleon, "you smell lovely, what are you wearing?”

Chloe gave him a critical look and then smiled. “Just my body wash from Victoria secret, it’s my favorite.”

“Well you smell delicious, but, I don’t smell any breakfast, did you forget?”

“No,” stammered Chloe, “But I did forget that my pots and pans haven’t been delivered yet, so breakfast is on me this morning."

They found a farmers market on Temple lane and picked up some fresh fruit and some fresh rolls and had a little picnic on her balcony.

“Aren’t you tired from working last night?” asked Chloe.

“Not really I’m used to longer shifts, so I usually sleep in the mid morning to afternoon. What about you, you have to have jet lag still.”

“Just a little, I was up most of the night, so it’s not that bad today.”

Galleon wondered why she was up all night. Could she have a naughty side? If so he wanted to get to know it bad. It had been three months since his last relationship, and to think he could be married right now if it wasn’t for that fact he had found his ex- fiancé in bed with his best friend. Galleon just shook his head and moved on.

“Well I’m yours for the rest of the day, as long as I can take a nap sometime. I’m off tonight, so I should be able to catch up on my sleep tonight,” said Galleon.

Chloe was jumping for joy inside, she loved being around Galleon, there was something about him that made her feel like she was 17 again.

“Of course, you can take a nap here if you like, so you don’t have to walk back to your flat and then come back. I don’t have a couch yet, I actually need to go out and buy one, but you can sleep on the bed for a bit,” said Chloe.

Galleon accepted her invitation for the nap on her bed, and offered to take her to the furniture store to pick out a couch. He knew of a place down the road that delivered for free. He would take her later in the day if she wanted.

They spent the next few hours unpacking the delivered boxes, and chatting about music, food and art to pass the time. Both were starting to get a little tired but they only had a few boxes left.

“Phew,” exclaimed Chloe. “I didn’t realize how many boxes I had.” Chloe lay down on the floor to relax a bit.

Galleon had his back turned away from Chloe unpacking one of her boxes.

vaioleth
Online Now!
Lush Cams
vaioleth

Inside was a little surprising. He had discovered her sex stash including a dildo, a few vibrators, some naughty books, and some nipple clamps. It made Galleon’s dick jump to life in his pants. He put the items back in the box and closed the lid; he didn’t want Chloe to know he had found the items.

Galleon turned and noticed that Chloe had fallen asleep on the floor. Even asleep, she is stunning, Galleon thought. He picked Chloe up and carried her to the bed and placed her under the sheets. He climbed in next to her to adjust her pillows and was hit with her female scent. His hard dick was straining for release from his shorts. At the same time a wall of exhaustion hit him and he drew the sheet over him and fell asleep next to Chloe.

Chloe awoke sometime later, realizing she was no longer on the floor. She also noticed that there was a hand draped over her stomach. She was startled at first, but then realized Galleon had moved her and had fallen asleep as well. She got up to go to the bathroom, but the large bulge under the covers stopped her. Chloe’s mouth began to water from curiosity. Just a peak, he’ll never know, thought Chloe.

Watching Galleon’s face, she removed the covers to get a better look. His penis had to be at least 9 inches long and at least 4 inches thick. She slowly moved her hand and caressed the tip of his dick. Still covered by his shorts she could tell it was getting harder by the stimulation. Chloe gently wrapped her fingers around the shaft and could barely touch the other side of her hand. She checked once again to see if he was still asleep.

Galleons eyes burned into hers, scaring her stiff. She couldn’t move and still had her hand around his dick. “I’m, I’m so sorry; I don’t know what came over me,” Chloe managed to squeak out.

Suddenly Galleon was on top of Chloe kissing her passionately, pulling her hair out of her face. Still scared stiff, Chloe laid there a moment until she relaxed enough to wrap her hands around his neck. She kissed him back letting his tongue explore mouth. Her whimpering told Galleon that it was okay to move on. He kissed down her jaw line to her neck and up to her ear, breathing heavy as he nibbled her lobe. The sensation causing goose bumps to rise all over Chloe’s body and her nipples to become extremely hard.

Galleon’s hands roamed over Chloe’s body, stopping at the two small protrusions from her chest. Chloe let out a loud moan telling Galleon she liked what he was doing. Chloe could feel Galleons hard dick between her legs, and slowly started to grind her clit against his head. Galleon sat up and ripped Chloe’s top off and pulled the straps of her bra down revealing her large creamy breasts.

He ran his thumbs across her pink tight nipples which made Chloe’s eyes go in the back of her head. He began to lick each nipple with his tongue showing attention to both breasts, and would slowly take each one in his mouth suckling her sweet flesh. The feeling had Chloe bucking under Galleon wanting him to embrace her whole body and fill her screaming wet pussy with his huge purple dick.

Chloe furiously pulled Galleon’s lips back to hers and whispered, “Please, I need to you make love to me.”

Never losing eye contact with Chloe, Galleon got up and removed his clothing. He then removed Chloe’s shorts and her thong and ran his fingers along her shaven glistening slit. He tasted her salty sweetness and knew that this woman needed him more then he realized. His strong legs pushed Chloe’s apart and he gently pushed his dick into her tight hole. The feeling of bliss washed over both of them as Galleon pumped his large number in and out of Chloe’s pussy.

Without pulling out he placed Chloe on top and told her to grind her hot pussy on his dick. Enjoying every second of their love making Chloe did what he said and fucked Galleon’s dick. Galleon began sucking on her nipples and played with her clit causing Chloe to scream in ecstasy.

“Oh baby, make me cum!” yelled Chloe. “I need it so bad, I want it so bad.”

“Oh yes love!” called out Galleon. “Ride my huge dick; I wanna shoot my load deep inside of you!”

Within moments both came at the same time. It had been so long for both of them; just the raw feeling of another person’s body against them had a drug induced affect. As Chloe milked his dick clean, Galleon held her tight, as if he never wanted to let go. She had never let a man cum in her before and she wanted every last bit to be inside of her.

Chloe lay beside Galleon as he placed sweet kisses on her face. She instantly fell asleep, and Galleon followed shortly after. Leaving them in a blissed out slumber.

Published 
Written by cateyes2007
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments