Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Out at the club

"Jake has some hot sex with a knock out blonde"

3
0 Comments 0
17.9k Views 17.9k
744 words 744 words
My name is Jake. I recently turned 18 so my friends took me out to some random under 21 club for some fun and try to get me lucky. I'm 6 feet 2 inches tall and I'm about 210 pounds. I'm not super jacked but I'm in good shape.

Anyway, we went to the club around 11 p.m. and when we got there we started dancing with random chicks who wanted a good time. I started grinding with an incredibly hot blonde with blue eyes and hair down to her midback, who just looked like she wanted to be fucked.

She was wearing a red dress that showed a good amount of cleavage and that ended maybe two inches under her ass. She was at least a C cup. Along with that, she wore black, 4 inch heels and red lipstick. She was about half a head shorter than me with those heels on.

We were grinding for a while and she knew what she was doing. After a while, I got a semi-erection and she noticed it pretty quickly. She turned her head around and gave me a wink. After that, we both really got into the grinding. I was sporting a pretty big erection now and then she turned around.

"You must be having a good time," she said with a naughty smile.

"Oh I am" I replied," knowing it didn't bother her.

"I'm Christy," she said.

"Jake," I told her.

"Wanna go somewhere more private?" she asked me.

"Ya, what were you thinking?" I responded.

"My car is outside."

With that, she grabbed my hand and led me to her suburban in the parking lot. We both got in the back and immediately started making out. Her hand started rubbing the buldge in my pants and I started biting her neck and rubbing her tits.

"Let's get more comfy," she said.

She slipped her dress over her head, took off her black lace bra and then her heels. I took everything I was wearing off. I looked back at her and all she had left on was the skimpiest thong. We were both horny and wanted to fuck badly. She grabbed my cock and stroked it a few times. Then she lowered her head and started sucking on it like a pro.

"Holy shit, that feels amazing!" I told her.

I stopped her for a second and she just looked at me with a face that just screamed "WTF." I spun her around so we were in the sixty-nine position.

GenesisLee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GenesisLee

I started rubbing her slit with my tongue.

"OHHHHH SHIIITT!!" she yelled. "Keep going!"

"I'm so close," she yelled.

"OHH GOD!" she started cumming, HARD. She was shaking for 10 seconds, then started to come down from her orgasmic bliss. She looked at me.

"I want you in me, now!"

I pull out a condom. She saw it.

"You don't need that, I'm on the pill."

"Thank God!"

We sit up, with my cock pointing straight up. She swung one leg over me so that she was straddling me. Then she lowered her hot pussy over my raging cock. Her pussy was so warm. She started rotating her hips. It felt so fucking good.

Then I grabbed her hips and started thrusting in and out of her sweet cunt. Her breathing got more shallow and then BAM! She got her second orgasm of the night.

"OH SHIT! OH SHIT! OH SHIT!!" she yelled out.

With her pussy walls clamping down on my cock, I let loose and filled her pussy with my hot jizz. I held her hips down on my cock as we both came. I must have filled her cunt with 5 or 6 ropes of cum. It was one of my best orgasms ever. She returned to reality and breathed very heavily. She climbed off of my now deflating cock.

"Damn that was hot!" she said. "That was some of the best sex I've ever had."

"Me too, we should do it again."

"Absolutely!"

She grabbed a pen from the front of her car and wrote her number on my arm.

"Call me anytime you need to fuck."

"Will do."

I put my clothes back on and turned back to look at her. She was trying to put her heels back on and her ass was sticking out pretty nicely. I slapped it and opened the car door.

"Talk to you soon."

Then I climbed out of the car and returned to my friends in the club.

Published 
Written by joe7
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors