Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Quick And Dirty

"He can't be late. But she can't wait..."

85
17 Comments 17
2.9k Views 2.9k
2.2k words 2.2k words

I woke from a dream I could only vaguely recall, but it left me aroused and aching to come. If my husband had still been in bed with me, I would have drawn him from sleep with kisses and caresses, making it clear I was in the mood for morning sex. But Wade was already in the shower. Since he'd started his new job, he'd been going into the office early and coming home late. Though I understood he wanted to prove himself to his colleagues, I missed waking up next to him.

With a heavy sigh, I got out of bed and headed out into the hall, making my way to the other bathroom. I figured my horniness would subside as the hazy erotic dream slipped further from my mind, but I found that after relieving myself and washing my hands, my desire hadn't decreased in the slightest. I didn't bother to run a brush through my tousled brown hair before returning to the bedroom. I'd need to start getting ready for work soon enough. I also didn't bother making the bed. Instead, I took off my nightshirt and tossed it aside, then stepped out of my plain cotton panties. I debated whether to stay completely naked or put on a silky thong. By the time I decided on the latter, the shower had stopped.

I quickly climbed onto the bed, lying on my stomach and trying my best to look as alluring as possible at seven in the morning. When Wade stepped out of the bathroom adjoining our room, I gave his nude body a long, appreciative stare. He and I had been married over a decade, and while the sex had grown somewhat predictable in recent years, my attraction to him had never waned. My husband was of average height and build, handsome in a nondescript way. With his light brown hair and pale blue eyes, he looked like many handsome men approaching middle age. He often said I was completely out of his league.

In my eyes, Wade was the sexiest man on the planet, and on this morning in particular, I wanted to make sure he knew it. Our eyes met, and he gave me an affectionate smile.

"Good morning, sleepyhead." He approached me and leaned to plant a quick kiss on my mouth. His gaze moved over my bare skin, settling on the underwear I'd chosen. It had done the trick in capturing his attention. "You gonna wear that thong to work?" His voice grew husky as he slid his fingertips along my thigh.

"Maybe." Though we both knew I'd choose something more practical, I couldn't resist flashing him a teasing grin over my shoulder.

Wade rested his palm on my right buttock, and I shivered with pleasure when he squeezed my flesh. "You have the most gorgeous ass I've ever seen." To emphasize his compliment, my husband lowered his lips to my skin. His tender kiss, followed by a playful bite, made me moan. I was already getting wet. Since I'd awoken from that dream, my pussy remained exquisitely sensitive, as if I'd been stimulated by fingers or a skillful mouth. But before I had a chance to reach for Wade, he straightened up. His smile widened as he stroked my hair.

"Sorry, couldn't resist," he murmured. Then he strode to the other side of the room.

I watched, incredulous, while he took a pair of boxer briefs from the dresser drawer. Was he being willfully oblivious to all my signals? Flipping over on my back, I huffed in exasperation. I knew my timing was bad, but Wade was chronically early to work. He could spend a few minutes with me and still make it to the office without having to rush.

A slow smile formed on my lips as I closed my eyes and slipped a hand into my panties. My clit was begging for attention, and I realized I'd have to be the one to provide it. That first touch made my spine arch. I could hear how wet I was beneath my fingers.

My needy whimper was loud enough to carry across the room to Wade. I heard him draw near, but I didn't open my eyes until he placed a hand against my cheek. When our stares met, I found his expression easy to read. He seemed mildly bewildered by the fact that I'd chosen to masturbate while he was getting ready for work, but beyond that confusion was a look I knew well: rapidly growing arousal. His cock had already begun to harden.

"What's gotten into you this morning, Leah?" As he spoke, his stare was riveted to my hand inside my panties.

I stopped playing with my pussy long enough to move on the bed so I was facing him. His eyes followed my breasts as I changed position. My tits were slightly less firm now that I was almost forty, but my husband was still transfixed by them.

"You know what hasn't gotten into me lately?" I hooked my legs around him. "Your dick. And I think we should change that right now."

His eyes widened a little, and I heard his breathing quicken. Yet he glanced at the clock. "Baby, I would absolutely love to, but I'd planned to get to work early so I could prepare for the meeting this morning."

"You stayed up late last night preparing for it." I sat up and scooted backward a little. My grin was downright wicked as I brought my foot to Wade's groin and ever so gently began massaging his cock.

Now it was his turn to moan. Looking downward, he eagerly watched me slide my foot along the underside of his shaft. "Ah, Leah! Sweetheart..." His voice was edged with desperation.

I soon had him fully hard. Though we'd fucked countless times by this point in our marriage, he was always quick to respond to my touch. Of course, this was the first time I'd attempted to excite him with my foot!

When I withdrew from him, he let out a groan of frustration. "It's not nice to tease your exhausted, stressed-out husband."

"Who says I'm teasing?" Spreading my legs farther apart, I pulled the crotch of my panties aside, giving him a perfect view of how ready I was. "Fuck me," I demanded in a low voice. "I know we don't have much time, but as horny as I am, we won't need it. We can be quick and dirty."

His dick pulsed at my words. When our eyes locked, I sensed the last of his finely honed self-discipline crumbling. I barely had time to register his movement before he lunged for me. His hands were rough as he dragged me toward him so my ass was at the edge of the bed. He seemed half-wild while yanking the thong down my legs. Once I was free of the underwear, I wrapped my legs around him once more.

Miala_Aders
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Miala_Aders

"Such a bad girl, getting me all worked up." Wade took hold of his cock, grazing my clit with the tip. "How should I punish you?"

"By fucking me hard!" My voice quavered with need. As his flesh stroked mine, a jolt of pure lust surged straight to my core.

One would have thought Wade had all the time in the world, for he was achingly slow in sliding his cock between my folds and to my entrance. "Oh, I'm going to make sure you feel this fuck deep in your cunt for the rest of the day, Leah." Before my husband finished speaking, he drove himself inside me with a brutal thrust.

I gasped at that fierce intrusion. Wade tilted his head, as if listening for so much as a whine of protest, but I only told him, "Clock's ticking."

He grasped my legs and lifted them so my ankles rested on his shoulders. After planting a deceptively tender kiss on my calf, he flashed a devilish grin.

And then my normally sweet, mild-mannered husband began fucking me with a force that stole my breath. My tits bounced wildly as Wade pounded my pussy, his grip on my legs tightening. I stared up at him in disbelief. With his lips drawn back from his teeth and his hard stare fixed between my thighs, he was almost unrecognizable to me then. Helpless moans issued from my throat, but he didn't slow his pace. In this position, he was so deep inside me! 

"Oh, my God!" I lifted my head to watch our fucking. Each time our bodies fiercely met, the accompanying slap sounded obscene. If he kept this up, I was sure to have an explosive orgasm soon. Already, I could feel that delicious tightening in my core. Though my muscles readily yielded to Wade's relentless dick, they were poised to contract. 

He pulled almost all the way out then. I noticed him trembling as my slick flesh surrounded his cockhead, yet he remained at my entrance, just barely inside my pussy. 

"Don't stop!" With my legs lifted and in Wade's firm grasp, I was powerless, unable to pull him to me. If I so much as rocked my hips, I risked him sliding out altogether. We were both breathing fast, both of us suspended in a single moment that grew endless.

My husband broke the spell with his low laughter. "You're in no position to make demands, Leah."

My eyes widened in outrage. "And you're in no position to suddenly stop mid-fuck. You're going to be late!"

"I'll risk it." 

As I watched him lick away the droplets of sweat that had formed on his upper lip, I realized I'd begun sweating, too. The room felt hot and close, with the smell of sex heavy in the air. A battle between pride and sheer need waged within me, for I sensed what my husband required to end this torment. His grin was already triumphant; he knew he wouldn't have to wait long. 

"Please!" I moaned. "Please make me come!"

He rewarded me by sliding his cock into my pussy all the way to the hilt. My muscles gripped him tight, as if to keep him from withdrawing again.

"How could I possibly refuse such a request from my beautiful wife?" He gave me one of his sweet smiles just before his hips resumed their fervent thrusting.

"Yes, oh fuck!" The sensation became so exquisite, it was almost painful. If I hadn't been so wet, the friction alone would have left me raw, but my body seemed to crave this rough treatment. Slipping a hand between my thighs, I began rubbing my swollen clit. My arousal heightened until I thought I would go mad, but I didn't stop. I knew from Wade's shallow, uneven breathing, and from the way his rhythm grew haphazard, that he was close.

"Come, Leah!"

I closed my eyes, fighting back tears. Why was my body withholding the release I so needed? My clit was now almost overstimulated, yet I kept punishing it with my fingertips.

When my husband spoke again, his voice was soft and soothing. "Look at me."

I immediately obeyed. As Wade held my stare, I stopped my furious masturbating, and he slowed his pace. He didn't need to issue another command; he didn't need to say another word. I saw everything in his eyes. No longer was he thinking of the time, or the presentation he would give at the meeting later that morning. He was thinking only of me. And beneath his own intense need, I recognized the tenderness he always held for me, even while he fucked me senseless.

That was what made me come. I never looked away from him even as I released a wail that sounded anguished, belying my ecstasy. The full-body orgasm made me shudder from head to toe, and soon I could only moan while in its grip. Wade had reached the point where it was impossible for him to hold back. As he let out a labored groan, I felt his cock pulse inside me. Those fierce spurts of cum sent blissful aftershocks quaking through me. By the time he finished, I was actually shivering.

Wade didn't pull out. Instead, he rested his body on mine, and though I was covered in sweat, I relished his warmth. I ran my fingers through his hair while he buried his face in my neck.

"I'm going to need another shower," he panted.

A wave of remorse rippled through me. Glancing at the clock, I said, "You have time for it if you hurry."

But he didn't leave me. Instead, his mouth sought out mine for a deep kiss. When he gazed down at me, I noticed he didn't look at all stressed. No, he appeared relaxed, almost playful.

"We could both call in sick," he said, lifting his eyebrow.

Though I was tempted to agree to that suggestion, I didn't want to cause him any problems at work. I knew this meeting was important to him. Caressing his cheek, I smiled and said, "That amazing fuck will tide me over until tonight, when I'll be more than ready to beg for your cock again." 

Published 
Written by Obsolete_Fox
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments