Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Red Light, Green Light

"Who knew LA traffic could be so much fun."

4
1 Comment 1
14.1k Views 14.1k
863 words 863 words
"Oh come on!" David shouts as he pushes on the horn. It is Friday, Valentine's Day, and our romantic evening out has turned into a commuter's return nightmare.

"We will get there when we get there," I try to assure him, his frustration giving me a slight headache. I glance over as he punches the horn again.

"We are already thirty minutes late for our reservation, Shadow," he grumbles as we slowly creep along the freeway.

"Well then you might as well calm down. It might make this go tens time faster," I sigh and stretch my legs out on the dashboard, my black chiffon dress falling to expose my thighs to him. I see him glance over as I lean my chair back, relaxing for I know we are going no where any time soon. The sun kisses my legs and I stare at them, noticing how pale they are. I'll have to get to the beach one of these days. I look out the window towards the ocean, and get lost as I watch the waves play along the shore.

Suddenly, my daze is broken by David's fingers tracing up my legs to my thighs and back down to my ankles. I look over at him as his fingers start to stroke just my thighs, and he grins wickedly at me. I smirk back and spread my legs slightly, allowing my dress to fall more to show him my bright red lace panties. 

His fingers gently caress the outside of my panties before grabbing the hem and pulling them down my legs. I quickly kick them off so that they do not draw attention from other cars. I bring my knees against the dashboard and spread my legs wide as he teases my inner thighs, my pussy lips and finally my clit. I moan ecstatically as he pinches it, twirls it, and rubs it with his rough fingers. He grins wider as he slips one finger into my pussy and feels how wet I am for him already. He pulls out and grabs my hips, spinning me so that my shaved pussy is facing him. I whimper lightly as he caresses the crevice of my pussy, not yet plunging his fingers deep into me as I want him to.

Finally, I thrust my hips up and his fingers slip into me, a moan of delight flowing from my lips. He pumps into my pussy so fast that my cries swiftly fill the car. I can feel his cock pressing against my calf as he continues to pleasure me, my cries exciting him too.

Alexa_Rios
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alexa_Rios

When I finally cum, I feel him slip his fingers out of me with a grin.

"You are always so easy to please," he murmurs, his voice coarse with rough desire in mind. I smirk and spin in my chair, reaching over for the zipper on his jeans.

"As are you," I retort with a kiss on his lips. Traffic has slowed to a halt, which leaves ample time for him to pull me onto his lap and kiss me deeply. I moan as I feel his cock pressed into my thigh and before he can slide into my pussy, I push off him and back to the middle seat. I lean forward, and ever so lightly kiss the tip of his cock. I hear him sigh before he wiggles his jeans farther down, exposing all of his wonderfully hard cock to my lips. I kiss his tip again before licking all the way from the base of the shaft to his tip repeatedly. By the fifth lick, he has his fingers twirled tightly in my auburn hair.

"Suck on it already," he commands roughly as I giggle. I slip his cock deep into my mouth before pulling it out and slipping it back in, farther this time. I continue this pattern until I have him deep in my throat and my fingers wrapped around his balls. I massage them as he thrusts his cock in and out of my mouth, the pressure causing me to gag every now and then. I feel him moan as his cock quivers in my mouth, the first sign that he is going to cum soon. Instantly, I pull him slightly out of my mouth and massage the base of his shaft quickly as I pulse his cock in and out of my mouth the exact same way. He moans louder and pulls tightly on my hair before his cum unloads deep in my mouth. I swallow swiftly before licking his cum from his cock.

"Fuck...that really does make traffic fly by," he murmurs before I sit up and look out the window. All of the traffic was caused by a two-lane accident and we passed that so now we can drive normally.

"Oh...that's too bad," I say with a pout. He looks at me in confusion before I curl up next to him in the middle seat, "I had so many more plans for you," I whisper in his ear before he kisses me swiftly.

"Raincheck?" David says as his cock hardens again.

"Absolutely," I say with a grin.

Published 
Written by sinsandshadows
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments