Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ripped Lace Panties

"Even opposite friends attract."

15
9 Comments 9
23.5k Views 23.5k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Competition Entry: Quickie Sex
Steve’s door was always open, literally. As a friend of my ex-boyfriend, Steve and I had an odd friendship. More like brother and sister. We joke around. He smokes weed. I play his video games. He is a couple of years older than me. I’m in the business field, and he ... well I’m not sure what he does at the moment. Although our lives are completely opposite, our differences work as a great sounding-board for each other as we offer an alternative perspective for our worlds. This is why our quirky friendship has lasted all these years.

But that day I had had a particularly stressful day at work.

I walked into Steve’s house just as he was about to light up. No knocking. He looked up, match halfway to the cigarette between his lips. His chair was positioned by the door. Odd place for a seat, but it was his favourite. I guess so the smoke smell wasn’t in the house too much.

“What the fuck do you want, kid?!” he said, barely looking up. That was always the way he addressed me. Almost like I was bothering him, but nevertheless welcome like family.

I closed the half a metre of distance between me and him. I was feeling bold that day. I licked my thumb and index finger and snuffed out the match that was burning. I took his free hand and placed it down my dress pants, right between my thighs, under my panties, where I was already soaked.

The unlit cigarette slowly fell from between his lips as his mouth dropped open at my boldness. His fingers had already found their way between my slit and moving slowly.

His eyes travelled slowly up my body. First he was staring at his hands down my pants, then higher to my perky breasts hidden behind my black blouse, then up to my lush, full lips, then finally our eyes met. He asked me slowly, “Are you sure, Jessie?”

I nodded my head in agreement and said, “I’ve been thinking about you for years and I can’t resist any longer.”

He needs no other invitation than that. Leaving his hand between my legs, he used his free hand to pull me closer by the waist. While standing in front of him, we worked together to loosen the button and zipper of my pants. They pooled at my feet where they landed. I kicked them to the side.

Steve stared at his hand still in my panties, his fingers doing a fine job of preparing me for his package. His mouth seemed to be drooling.

I closed our connection by slowly lowering myself to straddle him on his favourite chair. His jeans were rough on the underside of my smooth thighs, but it’s a minor discomfort.

I unbuttoned his jeans and slid down the zipper. He’s wearing black, Tommy boxers and I saw the tent created by his arousal. I’ve wanted this for years: since high school, since my breakup, hell, since the first day my ex introduced us. Steve is just so thick and dreamy; athletic yet a bad-boy. Mothers don’t want him for a son-in-law, but all the girls want to be with him.

While my brain was still functioning, I peeled down his boxers to release his beautiful dick. No, it’s not beautiful; it’s fucking juicy! There could not be a finer piece of workmanship out there. It’s about seven inches of cut man-meat, three inches around. Perfect for me and my tight pussy.

I rested his dick and balls on the fabric of his boxers. They were on full display and put on a fabulous show. His dick seemed to keep jumping in anticipation. His balls were full, ready to burst at any minute.

Then the wild man in Steve came out ... the man I’d been waiting for. While I’m straddling him, he used his free hand to rip open the buttons of my blouse to expose my purple lace bra. He reached behind me to unhook my bra and slipped it off my shoulders.

Lilulilee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lilulilee

His lips found my breasts and he sucked me right into his mouth. Felt like heaven!

My hands found his dick and I began to massage up and down, making sure he was good and hard. No problem there. I also played with his balls. He really liked this and began rocking with me on him, his tongue flicked back and forth over my taut nipple. The poor chair.

He lifted me slightly and ripped off my matching purple, lace panties. Our eyes met again as I waited for him to finish me. He released me over his dick. I didn’t even realize he had positioned himself below me. Down I went, right onto his juicy member, past the head, down the shaft, hitting the balls. My weight and gravity have caused his dick to go straight into my dripping pussy, practically into my cervix.

I groaned loudly at the sudden impalement. My arms wrapped around Steve’s neck and my hands started to massage his bald head. He seemed to be nestling his head into my breasts, kissing from side to side. I loved the attention he was giving me.

Then we started to move up and down on the chair. He was lifting me every time he arched his hips, driving deeper into me. Smack, smack, smack! I could hear his balls slapping against my ass as I rode him.

He filled me to regions I didn’t even know had been overlooked. His dick seemed to be hitting every spot, curving at the right moments.

His house phone rang. The automatic, futuristic caller ID announced “Call from Angela Stone: arriving in five minutes”. Oh shit, Steve’s girlfriend was on her way!

We both made eye contact. We knew what needed to be done. We began riding each other like it’s the end of the world. (Well, it would be if Angie caught us.) Steve continued pounding me. I felt every single ridge, curve, and vein. We had a super connection. I tilted his head up so I could kiss him deeply. We were connected in all ways possible.

Then he pulled his head back, a saliva bridge trailing between us as the making out was heavy. “I’m going to cum, Jess!” He wasn’t wearing protection, but I was on the pill. I nodded, it’s okay.

Then I felt it. Like someone was squirting a water gun directly into my pussy. Only this liquid could have been future babies. The sensation overwhelmed me and I couldn’t hold back any longer. I released my Niagara Falls of cum on his fabulous dick. We’re both wet: sticky between us and sweaty all around.

As we’re coming down from our induced high, I looked out the window behind his head and saw a car in his driveway. Why did that car look so familiar? My eyes started to focus on the colour. Sapphire blue Mustang. Oh fuck, it was Angie!

Steve didn’t seem to be aware of what was happening. I jumped off his dick like an Olympian gymnast. A bridge of our cum began to stretch from my pussy to his dick. What a mess that will make later.

I pulled on my discarded pants and shoes. I grabbed my bra and held my ripped blouse together. Steve is still somewhat stunned from everything that’s happened. Guys always seemed to get out of the stickiest of situations, but I wasn’t usually that lucky. He’s on his own for now. I wasn’t sure what state I had left him in, both mentally and physically, but I was sure he would be ok ... I hoped. As I hit the back door, I heard his front door open and Angie said, “Babe, have you just finished working out? You know we have my parents’ dinner in forty-five minutes!”

I was out the door and around a neighbour’s backyard before anyone could spot me. I was like a ninja or a mountain lion. A sexy panther looking for her next winning game. But I would be back for more of Steve.

Then I remembered my ripped purple lace panties were still on his floor ..
Published 
Written by yft136
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments