Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex At A Funeral- Part 1

"An intern gets more than college credit."

16
18 Comments 18
23.1k Views 23.1k
1.1k words 1.1k words
I love being an intern. I really do. There is so much to learn and experience, and the perks are amazing. For the past two years, I had the pleasure (quite literally) of doing my internship at a funeral home in my hometown. My ambition is to be a funeral director and there is no better place to get hands on experience than working in funeral home.

My boss and mentor is the Funeral Director. He is a 35 year old man of Japanese descent. His name is Kyle and he took over “the biz” from his father. Kyle is a soft-spoken, well-dressed man with the best people skills that I’ve ever seen. At nearly six feet tall with black hair and almond-shaped brown eyes, he is quite the handsome man. He can be emotionally strong, empathetic, and business-like or anything else he needs to be depending on the situation.

I first met Kyle two years ago when I was 17 and just out of high school. I met him through a “work-life” training program. He was very impressed with me and my desire to work in the funeral industry. By that summer, I was working at the funeral home full time. The work was fascinating, the pay was lousy but the sex was incredible.

Kyle and I got along very well from day one. My initial duties were quite menial such as answering phones, running errands and office cleaning. I did them without complaints and took great pride in my work. The next year, I became Kyle’s personal assistant. Keeping him and the office on schedule was far more challenging than I thought. I came in contact with families of the deceased, wrote obituaries and ordered flowers for the services, but still I thrived on it. I found my dream job.

In less than three months, my relationship with Kyle turned sexual as our innocent flirtations became more daring. He would pat my ass when he passed by, or I would flash him my tits when he was talking on the phone. I sucked his cock every night before I left for the day. Of course, we did these things when we were alone. After all, we had boundaries, but what good are they if they’re not pushed?

The first time we pushed the boundaries was at Mrs. Higgins’ funeral. Good ol’ Mrs. Higgins lived to the ripe old age of 95. Although she was widowed, she had a very large family. Kyle said her service brought “a very large turnout.” On the day of the funeral mass and burial, Kyle closed the casket, turned to me and said, “Amy, you’re coming with us to the service and cemetery.”

The pallbearers took the casket to the hearse that Kyle would be driving. I would ride in the passenger’s seat. It was the first time I ever rode with him.

Our first stop was to the church for the funeral mass. Once the service began, I sat in the back pew with Kyle while the pallbearers sat up front. Kyle and I held hands as we listened to the priest give his eulogy.

Corinawild
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Corinawild

I placed my hand on Kyle’s crotch.

“I want this,” I whispered.

I could feel his hardness through his black pants, and I wanted so desperately to suck his cock. I didn’t care that we were at a funeral mass. I needed to suck him.

Kyle smiled softly, but did not shy away from my advances. He used the bottom of his jacket to cover himself as he unzipped his pants freeing his cock. I licked my lips as I leaned towards it and took it in my mouth. There it was, his hot, beautiful cock all mine for the taking. I bobbed my head up and down, gripping his cock with my mouth. Kyle placed the palm of his hand on the back of my head, holding it in place as I pleased him, savoring his scent as I sucked and stroked him.

“Mmmm,” he moaned keeping it as discreetly as he could. He lifted his hips towards my mouth and discreetly fucked it.

I could feel my pussy swell with need and desire. My clit was pounding what felt like a thousand miles a minute as I surrendered to my carnal desires. I took every inch of him in my mouth as the tip of his cock bumped against the back of my throat.

“So, fucking good, Amy,” he said as his breathed faster. “Keep sucking it, baby, keep sucking.”

I needed no encouragement as I smacked the head of his cock against my lips, circling it with the tip of my tongue… around to the left, then to the right… very slowly before taking it in my mouth again. Kyle took a breath and started to fuck my mouth again, this time with more urgency. I cradled his cock with my tongue as I squeezed it with my mouth. Kyle gasped as his body stiffened. His leg trembled from the pleasure, and I readied myself for his orgasm. He shot his cum in my mouth, and I swallowed as much as I could. I lifted my head and smiled at him, licking my lips. Kyle took his finger and wiped the sides of my mouth. Slowly I sat up as Kyle stroked the excess cum from my lips and zipped his pants.

“Thank you,” he whispered to me.

“No, thank YOU,” I replied, trying to hide my afterglow as I replayed Kyle’s blow job in my mind.

My thoughts were interrupted when the pall bearers stood up in unison and walked towards the casket. The mass was finally over and Kyle and I moved to the doors and greeted the family as they exited the church. I was careful to not get too close to the mourners for fear that I’d give myself away.

With the casket now secure in the hearse, Kyle and I began the ride to the cemetery.

I gave him a mischievous smile.

“I’m going to burn in hell for that,” I said half-jokingly.

“That’s OK, I’d fuck you there too,” he said as he turned on the headlights and pulled away.

We didn’t talk for most of the ride until Kyle broke the silence.

“Just wait until we get to the cemetery. Just wait…”

(to be continued)

Published 
Written by Sandrine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments