Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex At The Cinema

"It was their first date, and they didn't care about the movie!"

19
11 Comments 11
26.6k Views 26.6k
3.6k words 3.6k words
It was our first date. I had met Aubrey in the library a couple weeks ago both reaching for the same book. We talked for a few moments and realized we had a lot of similar interests. We exchanged phone numbers and began texting one another. Texting gave way to flirty sexting and soon I wanted to actually go out with her. So in one of our textings I asked Aubrey if she would be up for it and she said she would love to go out sometime. I decided a movie was a good first date - nothing fancy and nothing too intimidating. She said a movie would be fine... that she hadn't been to a movie in quite some time and she was looking forward to it.

Everything was set. I had found out she liked scary movies and I thought a scary movie meant she would need a "protector" - someone to cuddle up against when the scenes got intense. Sounded fine to me! The plan was to go to her house, pick her up and go to the movie with maybe a stop afterwards for a burger if things went well. Of course I was hoping that things went particularly well and we hit it off as well in person as we had in our texting. Aubrey was very good at flirting and I was hoping that would transfer to being just as hot in person!

I was on my way to her place to pick her up for our date when my phone buzzed; it was a text from her. "Hey, my folks have gone out tonight. Why don't we stay here for a little while before the movie." the text read. I was fine with the idea so at the next stoplight, I texted her "Sure! Sounds good! I'll be there in a few minutes." and she replied "Looking forward to seeing you!" She added a little heart to the end of her message which gave me a much-needed boost in courage!

When I got there, I walked up to her door and knocked. It took her a little time to open the door and I started just looking around, taking in her house until she came to the door. Aubrey lived in a pretty nice place, a two story split-level ranch style house with an attached two car garage. The yard had a nice four foot hedge around it with a couple Juniper topiaries on either side of the double front doors. It seemed like a nice neighborhood too, a welcome change from my side of town!

I didn't live in the best of areas. I hadn't told her a lot about myself, because I knew right off that I couldn't compare with her well-to-do life. I was from the south side, the rougher side of town where the not so well-off people scratched out a living. My home had wheels under it - I was trailer trash and the court I lived in wasn't much on looks. It was nice to see that I knew someone who didn't live hand-to-mouth all the time.

When Aubrey came to the door I was floored - the girl was amazing looking! Aubrey Brookes was a very attractive 21 year old girl, five foot three inches tall with long blonde hair and crystal blue eyes. "Hi! Come on in - did you have any trouble finding my house?" she asked as she stepped aside and let me in, shutting the door behind us.

"No, your directions were pretty good. Besides the streets were all well marked," I said.

"Good, I'm glad," she said, smiling. Aubrey wore a tight little spaghetti-strapped camisole shirt over a pair of shorts that would not be parent-approved had Mom and Dad been home at the time! “Do you want a drink?” she asked over her shoulder.

“Umm, yeah sure.” I managed to get out. I had gotten more than a little distracted by her amazing ass, barely covered by the shorts she was wearing. They were so small and so tight I could see her cheeks straining the material and threatening to rip the shorts in two! “Water would be great”.
 
“Go grab a seat on the couch, I’ll be there in a minute” she replied. I wandered into what she called the family room, and took a seat on the couch, trying to believe my luck at how gorgeous she was. A couple minutes later she came into the room with a glass of water for me. Here you go. "Now wait right here and I'll go change and get ready for the movie," she said.

I sat there on the couch trying to get myself under control. Aubrey was a girl completely out of my league in every way. Her family had money, she was drop dead gorgeous, and she had me so dazzled and befuddled I could barely make conversation!

She was gone for about fifteen minutes I suppose, and during that time I talked myself into calming down, telling myself that she did know what I looked like so it wasn't a blind date, and she and I had talked for awhile and she still said yes. All these things I ran through my mind, and helped to give me a bit of my confidence back.

Then she came back out. "Okay I'm ready, she piped up just as she rounded the corner into the room. And that confidence went right out the window!

Aubrey came into the room wearing a stunning red T-back mini-dress that looked like it was painted on her! The hem was just low enough that she could wear the dress out in public (although she was bound to get comments about it!) and the neckline showed off her ample cleavage wonderfully. The dress also had a handy zipper in the front just for fun!

But the dress was only the beginning. Aubrey herself was stunning as well with her makeup done to perfection, her dark eye makeup highlighting her crystal blue eyes and her red lipstick matching her dress, she was a vision.

"Y-you look... Damn! you are amazing!" I stammered, having to sit back down as I looked at her. I drank in the sight before me as I tried to pick my jaw up off the floor.

"Aww, you are sweet!" she said. She came over to the sofa where I was sitting and stood in front of me. "Are you ready to go?"

I stood up and took her by the upper arms, pulling her close to me until our foreheads touched. I could hear her breathing quicken as the distance between us disappeared. My own heart was trying to bust through my ribs. I tipped her head back and tasted her sweet ruby lips, pushing in for more as she pushed right back. I felt her lips part, inviting my tongue in to play with hers - an invitation I was only to happy to accept. Our tongues danced together, swirling over and around each others.

I pulled back for a moment, took a breath, and moved in for more. But instead, I dodged to the side, kissing her cheek and then moving toward her ear. I paused and flicked my tongue in circles just below her earlobe, inhaling the smell of her perfume. She smelled every bit as good as she looked.

I continued to kiss and nuzzle her tender neck for a few minutes, enjoying the soft mewling sounds she made, her mouth open, breathing heavier the more I kissed her. Then I came up for air and laid her gently down on the sofa. My hands began wandering slowly down her body, trailing over the swell of her wondrous breasts, pausing to squeeze her gently, curving my fingers around her tits and moving them in slow circles as I looked into her eyes. What I saw in them was a look of need and of desire.

She closed her eyes as my hands continued their path down her body, touching all of her that I could reach, tickling her just a little as my fingers passed lightly over her ribs. When I reached her hips, I grabbed her dress in both my hands, gathering it and pulled it up a little. Aubrey realized she was sitting on her dress, so she raised her tight, perfect ass off the sofa and I pulled her dress up past her cheeks, and gazed at her light pink panties, now displayed for me. I could see the outline of her pussy, swelled up beneath the thin, wispy fabric of her panties. I also noticed a telltale damp spot beginning to form on the silky material. I dropped my mouth to her puffy lips and rubbed my lips over them, hearing her gasp and moan at the touch. I raised up a bit and pulling her panties to the side so I could see her sweet pink lips, glistening with her dew, peeking out at me.

I glanced up, making eye contact with her and she nodded at me, biting her lower lip a bit. I spread her legs wide and leaned down. I inhaled deeply, filling my nostrils with her scent and savoring the sweet smell of her womanly perfume. Then without further pause, I rolled my tongue through her steamy depths, tasting her sweet nectar on my tongue and feeling her body tremble beneath me. I held her legs apart with my hands as I sucked one of her lips into my mouth, rolling it around my mouth and tugging gently on it before letting go and taking the other into my mouth. I couldn’t get enough of her. I began to swirl my tongue around her clit in erratic circles, feeling it swell up as I flicked it with my tongue. I put my lips over her clit, making short sucking motions, fast, then slow, then just pulsing it between my lips, reveling in the taste of her. I reluctantly let go and started to pay attention to the rest of her pussy, delving into the extra layers of her pussy, discovering new places of warmth and wetness. I started to roll my tongue around her opening, every now and the darting in, curling my tongue up as I pulled it slowly out.

Aubrey was going crazy at my teasing. She was moaning and writhing under me so much I had trouble holding her down as I ate her. I started to fuck her wet hole with my tongue, fucking her with little darting motions, pushing my tongue as far into her as I could.

ValeriePeach
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ValeriePeach

I could hear her whimpers and groans as I fucked her with my tongue, they guided me to move a little faster, not to withdraw too fast and then I felt her pussy clench a little, her body started shaking a little beneath my and I pulled away, kissing her pussy, feeling the tremors roll through her.

All of a sudden I remembered that we had a movie. I checked my watch. “Oh crap! We need to get going in a couple minutes, if we are going to make that movie!” I said.

“Okay, let me just… I’ll be… okay, let’s go,” she said. Aubrey sat up, adjusting her panties over her pussy and hopping off the sofa as I helped her to stand. Her dress settled back down over her legs and I leaned down and kissed her one more time.

“Okay, let’s go,” I said.

The drive went by quickly - fortunately, her house wasn't very far from the theater. I put my hand on her knee as I drove, slowly moving my hand further up her leg, till my hand was rubbing the edge of her panties. Aubrey parted her legs for me, laying her head back and closing her eyes as I toyed with her some more. Careful to keep an eye on the road, I pushed my fingers underneath her panties, and I immediately felt the warmth radiating from her pussy. Her juices were flooding her lips as well and my fingers quickly became coated, as I rubbed her pussy slowly and firmly.

When we got to the movie theater, I didn’t remove my hand right away. It felt as if it belonged there and I quietly slipped a finger inside her, making her gasp. I would have stayed there in the parking lot playing with her, but we did come there to see the movie, so I removed my hand from between her legs, and got ready to go inside. I swear she shivered a little. I put my arm around Aubrey as we walked from the car into the theater. Standing in line for the tickets, I let my hand slide down her back until it rested on her tight, sexy ass. I gave it a little squeeze and she snuggled a little closer. “Do you want to sit in the back row?” I asked, “There’s more room back there and it's darker”.

“Okay, sounds good,” she replied. So once we got our popcorn and soda's, I led the way to the theater we were supposed to go to and then followed her up the steps to the top row, enjoying the view of her ass wiggling in front of me immensely. We found our seats and settled down to wait for the movie. The movie must not have been real popular because as we waited for it to start, I looked around and there was only a couple other people sprinkled in the theater; one man sitting by himself several rows down closer to the front and another couple in the far corner of the theater - too busy with their own date to even notice us. The lights dimmed and the previews began.

As soon as the lights dimmed and the theater got dark, Aubrey showed me she could tease just as good as me when she stood up and scooted over into my lap, straddling my legs with her hands on my chest, face hovering over mine. I'd had a boner for the whole drive to the theater so when she sat down on me, her pussy pressed on my stiff cock. She started gyrating her hips in little circles, teasing me. “Mmmm... somebody wants to play! I think maybe I should return your favor?” She breathed into my ear. As she ground her pussy on my straining cock she talked in a low husky voice “You know, I'm so glad you asked me out tonight. I’ve been wanting to see you for a long time.”

I only nodded a feeble response to her, my hands on her hips. She reached down and took my hands, moving them up to her luscious breasts.

"Oh yes... I have loved texting back and forth with you, flirting and playing with you. And when you asked me for a date, well I have been thinking about nothing else since then!" she purred in my ear. "Dirty, naughty thoughts too!"

She backed up, and started to get down her knees on the floor of the theater. Thinking faster than I thought I could at such a moment, I pulled her back up and laid my old blue jean jacket in the floor for her to kneel on. Movie theater floors - even public ones- are notoriously filthy and I didn't want her ruining her dress or stockings. Aubrey smiled and settled down onto the floor and started to unbuckle my pants. Once she’d unzipped me, I raised my ass and she pulled my pants down, revealing my hard-on, tenting my briefs. She kissed my cock through my briefs, tantalizing me. I couldn’t keep my eyes off her lips as she freed my cock and ran her hand up and down my shaft, stroking me slowly. She then settled her mouth at the base of my cock and started to lick all the way up my cock. It felt so good. She reached the head, and started to suck on me, slowly, slipping my cock inside her lips and sucking, then sliding my cock out of her mouth. All of a sudden she took a few inches of my cock inside her mouth and started bobbing her head up and down as she stroked my shaft at the same time. If it had felt great before, this felt amazing. I didn’t want her to stop, I could feel my cum building up and I think she could sense it because she stopped.

“I don't want you to cum just yet baby!” she said, standing up.

She winked at me, then she hiked her dress up a bit and straddled me, sitting down in my lap again. With a naughty little smile, she took hold of the zipper in front of her dress and pulled it slowly down. She pulled the zipper all the way down to below her navel where it stopped, but that was far enough. For the first time, I got a good look at her tits. Swelling over the top of her bra, they looked delicious, I wanted to take them in my mouth, leaving little marks all over her. I reached up and unsnapped her bra. The two sides fell away, revealing large, pink nipples that just begged me to suck them till they were hard then, grab them between them my teeth and nibble them. I reached up and cupped them in my hands, admiring them in their glory. I could feel her nipples already getting hard in my palms and agitated them a little, running my thumb in circles over them. I reached around her, running my hands down her back to her ass and pushed her panties down so I could massage her cheeks, feeling them in my palms.

She knew what I wanted and she stood up, turning around to allow me to pull her panties down and caress her tight well-rounded ass. I pulled her panties down and she stepped out of them, then turned back around and resumed her position. She settled back down on my lap and started rubbing her pussy up and down my cock, her juices slicking my cock, making me harder than before. She rocked back and forth on my cock like that for awhile, letting it run between her thick pussy lips and driving us both crazy with lust. My cock head rubbed across her clit and every time it did I could hear her gasp and moan... trying to be quiet but having more and more trouble doing so. I pulled her into a kiss so she could get a good moan out and she filled my mouth with her cry. As she rocked on my cock, I rubbed a finger across her little star, adding to her distress and making her hotter and wetter.

Suddenly she broke away and sat up, grabbing my cock and raising herself over it, slowly settling down on my cock. She started to just ride the head of my cock, holding it as I slipped in and out of her. I started to thrust up as she lowered herself down on me and she let me inside her farther. She slowly took more and more of me inside her till I was inside her - to the hilt, so to speak.

She started to ride my cock, bouncing up and down, my cock penetrating her deep in her pussy. I couldn’t keep my eyes off her, she looked so amazing. Her hair falling over her breasts as the bounced, her nipples hard. I had to feel them again so I reached over and took them in my hands, rubbing her nipples in circles with my thumbs. I could feel myself building up and I knew I wouldn't last much longer. I started pounding her pussy, rubbing her clit at the same time. Her wet pussy wrapped around my cock, as I fucked her hard.

"I’m gonna cum," I panted, my thrusts getting more forceful.
 
"Cum in me baby... cum in my tight pussy," she replied. I thrust into her harder and she ground her pussy down on my cock, trying to stuff me as far into her as she could. Then she began this slow rolling of her hips that always made me nuts. That was it.

I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her to me, her nipples boring holes in my chest. I pressed her down on me even as I raised up a bit and held her there as I came, my hot sticky cum shooting deep in her belly. I leaned over and kissed her breathlessly, as I filled her with my seed.

Aubrey felt my cock unload and the splashing of my searing hot cum inside her was her tipping point as well. She cried out audibly into my mouth and her pussy clamped down on my still spewing cock as she joined me in her own orgasm. She poured out her juices, mixing with mine, and added to the stickiness of the theater floor, somehow missing getting my jacket soaked in the process!
 
I held her on my lap as we both came down from our orgasms and kissed her sweetly until our breathing returned. Then we both got dressed, and went into the bathroom to get cleaned up a bit. We returned and even managed to catch the last 15 minutes of the movie!

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments