Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Shopgirl

"Unexpected things can happen when shopping for clothes. Big thanks to M for all her help."

54
17 Comments 17
43.9k Views 43.9k
2.8k words 2.8k words
Famous Story
I was sitting in front of a coffee shop in one of the wide corridors of the shopping mall I was visiting, lost in thoughts as I was sipping on my coffee. I hate shopping for clothes. Well, I don’t hate it. I just don’t like it. My tactics usually are: walking in, scanning the place for something I like and if nothing interesting catches my eye, getting out of the shop before some salesman or woman manages to approach me.

I was thinking about what store to go to next as I had it on my mind to buy a new shirt and a pair of jeans. But after an hour of walking in and out of stores, I still hadn’t found anything I liked. Suddenly, my thoughts were interrupted as my eyes got caught on a girl in a small black dress, standing in front of the shoe store opposite to the coffee shop. I couldn’t see her face because she was facing the window, but I enjoyed the shapes of her slender body, clearly visible in her tight black dress. Her reddish brown hair was waving down her back, shiny in the bright white lights of the shopping mall.

I guessed she was about 5’4” and as she was bending over to have a closer look at the shoes in the window, her dress rode up a little, revealing a little more of her smooth toned legs. Thoughts of me walking up behind this girl, running my hands up her thighs and pressing my crotch in her ass were shooting through my mind. Doing that, and most likely getting slapped in the face afterwards, I laughed to myself, shaking off the thought. Still, I couldn’t stop myself from looking at her as she was still bending over and so I kept imagining what her shapely ass would look like if I lift the hem of her skirt up to her waist.

I was still blatantly staring at her when she straightened up and unexpectedly turned around. She looked me straight in the eye and a questioning frown appeared on her forehead. Busted, I thought. She must have seen me staring at her in the reflection of the window. Well there’s really only one thing left to do when busted: I smiled an appreciative smile at her and nodded before returning my gaze to the magazine I was pretending to be reading. But not before I had a good final look at her beautiful face, which as I noticed was slightly turning red as she acknowledged my appreciation of her beauty. At least I hoped she thought of it as an "appreciation" instead of a "perverted drooling".

When I looked up a minute later, she was gone. I looked around but there was no sign of her. I stood up and made my way to the next store which I thought might be of some interest to me. I located the men’s section quickly and started browsing through a shirts rack, when I heard the sound of curtains opening. I looked up towards the dressing rooms and to my surprise the girl I had just seen in front of the shoe store came walking out of the dressing room. She was wearing daisy dukes so short, they hardly covered up her ass and a golden colored halter top which ended just above her belly, giving me a nice view of her naked flat stomach.

Again, I couldn’t help staring at her, feeling my cock hardening at the sight. As she noticed me again, a surprised look came over her face and she gazed at me for a few seconds. Then she turned around to stand in front of the full length mirror next to the dressing room. I wasn’t sure but I thought I saw a smile forming on her lips before she turned around to face the mirror.
 
I watched as she posed in front of the mirror, turning left and right, sticking out her firm ass, trying to decide if she liked the clothes. I looked in surprise and lust as she ran her hands over her body, up to her breasts, giving them a firm squeeze before quickly letting go. Images of me behind her, squeezing those exact same breasts hard, with my lips on her neck, kissing and biting were running wild through my head. Then the little show was over as she stepped back into the dressing room. But right before she closed the curtain, she looked towards my direction and winked.

I couldn’t believe it, she winked! And all I could return was a meager smile, as if she had me under some kind of spell. Or was I only imagining that she winked? I mean, she was a young girl after all, in her early twenties while I had just turned 31. I was undeniably attracted to her, I wanted to grab her and pull her to me, kiss her, fuck her. But could she be attracted to me too? Why not, I thought. I wasn’t unattractive. I was still in good shape, if I say so myself. I've been often told that I was good looking even and most people thought I was younger than 30 anyway.

But I wasn’t sure what to do. Should I just go and talk to her? One thing I was sure of, though, I couldn’t just stay where I was and keep staring at a dressing room. I walked out of the store and still unsure of what to do next, I decided to wait. Now I was standing in front of the window of the electronics store next door. I noticed it was getting quieter in the mall. It wouldn"t be too long before the stores start closing and I still hadn’t bought anything yet. Although currently, shopping wasn’t the main thing on my mind.

What was on my mind, was the mysterious girl who was now walking out of the clothing store. Back in her tight black dress, her heels were clicking on the cold floor of the mall, making her way to her next destination. Still not sure what to do I decided to follow her. I thought I was crazy for doing this: following this girl that I didn’t even know. But she had gotten me hard and horny and the wink she had given me, gave me hope that I might actually be able to do the things that I imagined doing to her. After a minute, she stepped into a nightwear store. I followed slowly and made my way to a small men’s section at the back of the store.

From there I could see her walking past the shelves. She stopped and pulled a black silk nightie from the shelf, stretched her arms to hold it in front of her and then nodded approvingly to herself. She looked around the store, searching for the dressing rooms, when her eyes met mine again. But instead of surprise or shock, she smiled and started walking towards me.

My mind was racing, trying to think of what to say to her when she finally approached me. But without saying a word, she grabbed me by the hand and pulled my arm to her indicating me to follow her. She saw the dressing rooms and was leading me there. The store clerk didn’t seem to pay attention to us, or decided not to, when we took the corner to the more secluded dressing rooms. They were your usual small fitting rooms except for these ones had doors blocking the view instead of curtains, and only left a small opening at the bottom and top of the room. It seemed as though all were empty as all doors were open. She tugged my arm harder as she decided on the fitting room and walked in.
 
As soon as I closed the door behind me, I grabbed her by the shoulder and spun her around facing me. The nightie she was holding fell to the floor. Without a word I pressed my lips on hers, feeling her mouth open as we kissed passionately. Her tongue probing in my mouth searching for mine. I felt ecstatic at what was happening, this beautiful girl was kissing me in a fitting room. But I wanted more; I was too hot and bothered. I wanted to fuck her, feel my throbbing cock deep inside her.

tinkywinkyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tinkywinkyy

I started pulling the hem of her skirt up, over her hips. Clawing at her thong, I pulled it down. It fell to the floor.

She was biting my lower lip softly, moaning in anticipation as I was working my belt. Unclasping it, pulling my pants down, freeing my cock. She took it in her small delicate hand and started stroking it, pulling at it almost as if she needed my cock badly. She wanted it badly, lust filled, her lips were pecking impatient at my neck.

I grabbed her by her ass cheeks and lift her up, her back against the wall. Her legs gripped my waist while she was positioning my cock with her hand, pressing it on her slit. Her juices were coating the tip of my cock already. An indication that she was just as turned on, ready for it. I looked her in the eyes, knowing this would be it, the feeling I had wanted from the first moment I laid my eyes on her. I lowered her down on me, feeling my cock being surrounded by a tight pussy. Her tight pussy as it stretched to accommodate the intruder. She wailed at the feeling of her pussy being filled with rock hard cock.

"Oooooooh." It sounded as if something had woken her up from a dream, a trance. My cock sliding all the way into her pussy had made her realize what she was doing.

"Oh my God, oh my God, I can’t, I can’t," she stammered. I heard her, but I was barely registering what she was saying. I pulled her up again, just the head of my shaft in her.

"I don’t do this. I’m not a slut. I don’t…" I dropped her down on my cock again. "Aaaaaaah," she screamed, not realizing we were still in a fitting room and probably the whole store could hear us.

"Ooooh, oh my God, I’m from a decent family, I.. I don’t fuck random strangers; I don’t know what came over…" Her breathing became heavier as I lifted and dropped her again, barely in control of my own movements.

"Please, please, ooooooh." She pleaded as if she wanted to ask me to stop, but the words never came out of her mouth. Again she was impaled on my hard cock.

"Ooooh, that feels good, oooh," she gasped between moans. This time I held her up at one height and thrust my hips up, fucking her up against the wall.

"Aaaah, that’s it, aaaaah. Fuck me." Her hand slid down between our bodies, searching for her clit. Her voice sounded shaky now as she started rubbing her clit frantically.

"Ooooh this feels so good, so good. Your cock feels so good." She was almost crying. Her body was out of control, shaking all over. I could see she was close to cumming. Her eyes were rolling; her mouth fell open as if making a sound that no one could hear. And then she came. Her body shuddered and her legs gripped my waist tighter than they already had.

"Oh my God, oh my God, yeees, yeeeeeees," she moaned. Her orgasm hit her hard, like water crashing on a rocky coast. Her pussy contracted around my cock, making it even tighter than it already was. Fresh cum juices coated my shaft, dripped out and made their way down my ball sack. Her back was trashing against the wall as slowly but surely her orgasm subsided.

Fuck, I thought to myself, this girl is something. I hadn’t cum yet and although I felt the urge to cum as my cock was still twitching in her warm tight pussy, I wanted even more. I wanted to know how far I could push this obviously well mannered ‘good’ girl. I pulled out of her, put her on her feet and spun her around facing the wall. Her legs were still wobbly from the orgasm and as she tried to keep her balance, she held her hands against the wall for support.

I rubbed my cock against her slit, collecting more of her cum juices before running my cock up over her ass and smearing the juices on her back hole. Repeating that until her rear entrance was glistening with her pussy juices. Her head was hanging down, still recovering from her shattering orgasm. She didn’t fully realize what was going on. Not until I positioned my cock against her ass hole and pushed in. Her sphincter stretched, enough to slide my cockhead in before her body realized what was going on.

"Aaaaah, fuck, no!" she screamed as her eyes popped out at the painful feeling of her ass being stretched by a stiff cock. She jerked her hips forward in response, but my hands had a tight grip on her hips, keeping her in place as I slowly start to thrust deeper in her ass, inch by inch.

"Ooooooh, not my ass, not my ass, I’ve never been fucked in my ass," she stammered, but she didn’t move as my cock dug deeper in her back tunnel. When I finally had my cock completely inside her ass, I held still for a moment. Letting her ass get used to the feeling before I started thrusting my hips forward.

High pitched moans were rolling over her lips as she was crying and moaning at the same time. Harder I thrust, pumping her ass with my cock. The incredible feeling of her tight ass around it was making me forget where I was. The only thing I knew was that I was fucking a beautiful girl’s ass, harder and harder. Her moaning became lower, louder, as she started to thrust her ass back at me to meet my movement. Pleasure was winning over the pain, her body wanted more, her mind was a daze.

"Oooh fuck, are you happy now? Fucking my ass?" She moaned. I grunted in response.

"Oooh it feels good, oh my God. Fuck my ass harder." Her breathing quickened again. I let go of her hip and grabbed one of her tits through the fabric of her dress, squeezed it hard.

"Aaaaaah," she moaned. "You’re gonna make me yours. Make me yours. Take me however you want to." She was slamming her ass backwards wildly, my cock sliding in and out of her stretched ass.

I bent forward and whispered in her ear, "I’m gonna make you mine. I will fill your ass up with my cum, make you never forget the first time your ass was fucked." To make my point I thrust in with long hard strokes. Pushing my cock as far as it would go, before I lost control. Cum shot out of my cock, flooding her ass. I moaned an animalistic moan as I felt my balls release everything I had in her ass, my body overcome with waves of pleasure.

"Oooh yes, oooh you make me feel so dirty, and I fucking love it," she moaned as she felt hot semen filling her ass.

I pushed her against the wall, leaning against it, her body stuck between mine and the wall. As we were catching our breath from the intense fucking and returning to reality, we realized we were still in a fitting room. Her face reddened as I pulled out of her causing my cum to drip out of her ass and run down her leg. The small room was reeking of sex. I pulled my pants up and helped her to get in her panties. Grabbing the silk nightie, I rubbed her leg clean of our mixed juices and folded it up.

After she had readjusted her dress, we walked out of the dressing room, trying to act as if nothing had happened. The store clerk watched us with wide eyes as I put the black silk nightie back on the shelf and we hurried our way out of the store. Outside the store she pulled me close and kissed me on the lips.

"Thank you," she said with a smile, then turned her back to me and walked away. I opened my mouth to say something to her, ask her name, or maybe ask her out. But nothing came out. I closed my mouth again as I watched her disappear around a corner.

Maybe shopping isn’t always that bad, I thought, walking away.

Published 
Written by TomTease
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments