Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sometime Around Midnight

"A blind date"

14
3 Comments 3
4.4k Views 4.4k
624 words 624 words

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your white dress and sexy underthings lie next to my clothes in a pile by the coffee table.

The memory of our first night plays through my mind: the blind date, the quiet conversation, the laughter. Both of us thirst for the inevitable conclusion. Tonight, I drink your intoxicating aura from the flames in your eyes.

We lie naked on the couch, me in the back, and you in the front. My fingers between your legs gently coax apart your folds; I sense your love moisture coating them, making them slippery. Gently my finger enters you for the first time, and you give an involuntary moan. I love the way you clench down each time I pull out. Another finger joins in, and they move deeper; your body craves more; your emotions take you higher.

The glow from the light of the fireplace flickers, and shadows dance on the wall. The music plays softly from the stereo. The sound of my fingers in your body hypnotizes me. Like a love movie, we stay in soft focus, just enough light to allow an audience to see us, but not in an obscene way.

You splay your legs open broader, in a clear attempt to give yourself to me intentionally, wantonly. I pull out my fingers and bring them to your mouth; greedily, you suck them. I reach back down for more, and I taste the sweetest nectar in the world. Your body jumps into the air when my thumb finds your clit, so sensitive to my touch.

I rub your sex with the palm of my hand, over your clit, and grind down and pull you up. Your shallow breath radiates in my ear; your firm breasts heave up and down, and I admire your nipples hard and long. I slip two fingers back inside you, and as you try to close your legs, I tell you to leave them open. Tonight, I control you.

Your body shakes with hunger as I cradle you in my arms. I surround myself with your presence; nothing in the world matters but you. My lips and tongue nuzzle your neck, and I leave kisses in my wake and a few love marks. You rub your bottom against me and push back; we both yearn for my hardness to be in you.

I guide your body on top of mine, your back to my chest, my fingers never leaving your heavenly cleft. My other hand reaches around and cups your breast, so soft and firm. I pinch your nipple lightly at first, then with more determination to bring you pain and pleasure. You shout out my name and beg for more.

My hardness effortlessly slides between your legs from the abundance of love juice. I pull your mound up with my fingers as my cock swells and searches for nirvana. Ever so slowly, I enter you and freeze for a moment to enjoy your tightness. As I wait, you squeeze, and I do all I can to hold back, not ready yet to explode in you. It feels so naughty and delicious simultaneously.

My thumb finds and rubs your clit in small circles. Your bare bottom wiggles back, taking more of me into you. Together, we rock our bodies with desire and urgency.

Your blonde hair swirls around my face, and I smell your perfume. Our bodies dance on their own while our minds and souls bond even further. Our special moment builds; it won't be long until we feel the release we both crave and lust after.

It is sometime around midnight.

ElectriccMoiraTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElectriccMoiraTS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Thank you for taking the time to read my story; if it tickled your fancy, I appreciate your vote and any comments you may have. 

randyfantasies 

 

Published 
Written by randyfantasies
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments