Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Step inside my office...

12
5 Comments 5
5.8k Views 5.8k
577 words 577 words

The rhythmic tapping of your designer heels telegraphs your arrival into the office. I hear your cheerful  "good afternoon," exchanges with each person you pass all fantasizing about you, no doubt. Male, female....makes no difference. So close to my office now, that the tapping is accompanied by the swish of your skirt against your nylon stockings. I feel my cock beginning to strain against the fabric of my trousers. Sauntering in, you slowly close and lock the door behind you with a sly smile. "Whatever should we do for lunch?" you ask, taking a seat on the desk in front of me.

As my hands trace up your stocking clad legs, I see that you are pantyless, your shaved pussy already glistening. "I know what I'll be having..." I slip off your heel and begin kissing your foot, up your calf and thigh making my way to your pussy. You open your legs for me and I plunge my tongue deep inside, reveling in your nectar. Slowly, you begin grinding against my mouth as I suck your clit into my mouth and flick it with my tongue your wetness dripping down my chin. 

You must sense that my cock is dying for some attention and kick off your other heel extending your foot to stroke my throbbing bulge through my pants. The feel of the nylon against my trousers is divine. I slip two fingers inside of you, curling up to stroke your g-spot. I reach down and free my aching cock and you push me back into my chair. You gently take my cock between your feet and begin stroking it, reaching down to rub your clit with one of your free hands. You have always loved how excited I am by your legs and feet, but I'll have to cum all over your perfectly pedicured feet later - Your dripping pussy needs all the attention now. 

LuxuryDoll_TS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LuxuryDoll_TS

I stand, laying you back on the desk, legs spread wide, pussy gaping and thrust my cock deep inside of you in one fluid motion. You gasp at the sudden sensation of being filled so deeply, our hips slamming together. I remain buried in you for a moment, feeling you grind your clit hungrily against me. I slowly slide all the way out of you, your pussy lips puckering against the head of my cock as your sweet juices flow out over your asshole. I slowly and firmly slide all the way inside again, your legs trembling.

You lie back, unfasten your blouse and free your breasts squeezing them and pinching your nipples. I reach down and rub your clit and bring my fingers up to your mouth for a taste. I lean in and kiss you deeply fucking your mouth with my tongue, as I bury my shaft into you, the sound of your pussy's wetness driving me wild. I take the back of your neck in my hands to pull you up, looking into my eyes while I fuck you savagely your orgasm mounting. You bite your lip, giving me that sexy look and subtle nod. I rip my cock from you as you furiously rub your clit, squirting all over and bringing your stocking-clad legs together. You point your dainty, perfectly pedicured toes downward and curl them, still cumming, while I stroke my cock hard and erupt molten hot cum over your delicate feet, the pearly white cum a stark contrast to your black stockings.

 

Published 
Written by tetractys
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments