Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Steph - After course quickie

"After a training course, a quick fuck in the back office with the prettiest delegate!"

10
2 Comments 2
34.5k Views 34.5k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Famous Story
I met Steph on a course at her company and we immediately hit it off. She's only 5'-5'2" tall, slim with shoulder length hair, tied back in a pony tail. She was wearing tight black jeans, hugging her ass and a grey t-shirt which nicely outlined her breasts. She was a pretty little thing, about 20yrs old, with a well defined face and lip glossed lips, frequently applied throughout the day!

I spent much of the day trying to look down her top at her small smooth tits, discovering that she was wearing a black bra. When she leaned forward I could also see her knickers down the back of her jeans.

I think she knew I was watching and I caught her staring at my crotch and bum a few times too.

At the end of the day I went into the small office to check if anything had been left behind... and Steph followed me closing the door behind her.

We were immediately all over each other, kissing and necking, with me fondling her firm tits and her rubbing my rapidly stiffening cock through my trousers.

I lifted her t-shirt and pulled her bra up and quickly started to squeeze her tits hard and tease her nipples. Steph meanwhile had dropped my trousers to the floor and had now got a firm grip on my hard dick. As she began to wank me, I lowered my mouth to her right breast and feasted hungrily on her, fitting almost her whole tit in my mouth before concentrating on her stiff nipple. Pushing her firm mounds together I licked and sucked each nipple in turn before, she sunk to her knees and took me in her warm mouth.

Steph immediately took me in to the back of her throat and beyond. With my whole cock in her mouth, she held me there until forced to withdraw to take a breath. Time after time she took me all the way in and sucked hard on me as she pulled back, saliva dripping from her mouth and sticking to my cock like a spider's web.

She seemed to be enjoying it, so I grabbed the back of her head and decided to fuck her mouth. Plunging my dick in and out as fast I could and as far down her throat as I could, she made that familiar "aag aag aag" sound, and then pulling right back to take a huge breath before I fucked her mouth again.

God I wanted to fuck her so much!

Eventually, I pulled her off me and pulled her jeans and knickers down to her ankles. I bent her over and as she held on to the table, rubbed her pussy furiously, running all my fingers along her hot wet slippery cunt, before slipping one, then two and then three fingers inside her. She gasped. "About fucking time... finger fuck my pussy you bastard."

So I did! I gave the hardest finger fuck I could, lifting her tiny slim frame off the floor with each thrust!

"Now put your cock in me," she panted desperately.

I steadied myself and slapped my hard dick on her ass a few times before positioning myself on her swollen lips and resting there for a few seconds.

"Stick it in me NOW!" Steph shouted.

SammGrimaldi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SammGrimaldi

This girl was on heat!

I gave one almighty thrust, driving myself into her, lifting her off the floor. She screamed out in pleasure as I thrust into her tight pussy again and again, whilst watching out for anyone walking into the main room.

Grabbing her pony tail I pulled her head back, forcing her to arch her back and I screwed her hard. The sound of flesh on flesh was deafening as I pounded into her, each drive lifting her off her feet. Sweat was pouring from me and I knew we had to change positions before I collapsed!

With my member still buried deep inside her, we moved over to a nearby chair and I sat down. Steph instantly began to ride my cock, bouncing up and down on my shaft like there was no tomorrow. I reached around and held her breasts lightly as they bounced in and out of my hands. As she slowed down I put my hands on her hips and lifted her up and down on me, as she held her own tits and tugged at her nipples, pulling them hard and moaning continuously.

After a few more rises and falls Steph cried out as her orgasm hit, writhing violently against me and gasping for air. Steph caught her breath before climbing off my cock and slipping once more to her knees, where she again took me so easily into her mouth.

She fed on me like a frenzied animal, deep throating me, and in-between saying, "I want you to come all over my tits."

As she continued her tongue worked overtime on the head of my cock and I knew I wasn't far off now.

"Don't come in my mouth will you?" she instructed. "I want you to shoot off all over my tits."

"OK," I replied, but I had different ideas.

I grabbed Steph's head and pulled her hard onto me and just as my cock reached the back of her throat I erupted into her. She pulled away, gagging but I held on tightly to her head, giving her no alternative but to swallow! Wave after wave of cum shot into her throat as Steph swallowed hard, still trying to pull away. As my orgasm subsided I released my grip on her head and she fell way gagging and gasping for air.

"You fucking bastard!" she whispered loudly. "I said not in my mouth."

"Why not?" I asked as I pulled up my trousers.

"Because I'm being picked up by my boyfriend in a minute and he'll be expecting a long kiss! He'll taste your cum on me!"

"Better get some mints then!" I smiled. She smiled back as we left the room.

"It was fucking good though," she said as she kissed me lightly on the cheek. "My pussy's so sore now. I hope my boyfriend doesn't want a fuck tonight too. I don't think I can take another pounding like that, not that he fucks me good anyway!"

"Well you know where to come next time you want it good!" I said as we went our separate ways.

Published 
Written by ksc67uk
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments