Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sweet, Sweaty Bliss

"A quick tale of unbridled lust being unleashed."

39
52 Comments 52
15.6k Views 15.6k
619 words 619 words
It is all silent except for the sounds of us kissing hard and passionately. The night is young, but our lascivious act knows no time and could last an inordinate while. You pull me into the bedroom, pushing me against the wall and in between our kissing you let out one word at a time.

“You have no idea how badly I have wanted to do this to you.”

Needless to say, I melt the second you say this to me. I'm all yours, your little fuckdoll to pump into and sexually manipulate however you want, your coveted bitch. You throw me onto the floor, pinning me down firmly with your hands on my wrists. You kiss and lick on my neck and tug at my earrings. I feel your hands slide to my neck, holding me steady as you slide your cock into me. You pound at me, harder and faster. Slamming into my wet pussy, filling me with all your might, causing my juices to make their way down your shaft, making a mess in the process. I am sure at this point the neighbors can hear the loud moaning between us, but we don’t care. You nibble at my ear, whispering sweet nothings into it.

You reach down and rub my clit while I throw my legs up over your head; you feel me on the brink of cumming, then you immediately pull out of me. Out of breath, I impatiently try to pull you back into me, but you resist. You make eye contact for a split second while getting a smirk on your face. You know exactly what you are doing, teasing me and making me an obedient slut, your obedient slut. You grab my shoulder and hip to flip me over onto my knees to fuck me doggy style.

You pound at my juicy, wet pussy while one of your fingers rub my ass so delicately.

LaraK
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LaraK

I hear you panting, holding back, grunting and resisting the nearly impossible temptation to cum while you do this to me as you pull my hair. My ass cheeks clap against you, reddening with every thrust. You pull out of me once again and pick me up off the ground slamming me into the wall. You push me up against it so I am facing away from you and twist my neck to kiss you while you penetrate me. You flip my little body around to face you and place one of my legs over on top of your hip and lift me onto your cock.

You hold me up there while you fuck me hard. I feel every inch of you going into me and coming back out with every pounding you give to me. You dig your nails into my back then lay me gently on the floor. You kiss me all over, paying special attention to my lips. You kiss me down to my stomach, down to my thighs and right next to my wet, tight pussy. You bring your head back up and kiss me again.

You slide yourself back into me with my legs up over your head. You lean down to kiss me and I feel myself getting tense. My body tightens up and you get this look on your face, knowing exactly what's about to happen and that you are going to do that soon as well. I find myself releasing everything onto you. You give me a few final thrusts and soon you fill me up with your sweet cum. You slide your cock out of me, then the condom off of you and collapse on top of me. The two of us resting in our sweaty bliss.

Published 
Written by sexymomma51
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments