Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ted's Anatomy

"Salsa dancing leads to a quickie!"

4
2 Comments 2
7.6k Views 7.6k
1.8k words 1.8k words
After last week's rehearsal I was trembling with anticipation at the thought of seeing Ted. My stomach was in hot, slippery knots and it took every ounce of control not to touch myself through my clothes. But I couldn't have that. I was a nice, wholesome girl in everybody else's eyes. I imagined most people thought I was still a virgin. If they only knew about the things I got upto!

As per usual, hellos and pleasantries were passed around, smiles and handshakes. I got two chairs for myself and my assistant and like last week Ted intercepted me, with a small smile.

"Thanks," I said, lightly brushing his hand with mine.

"Have you had a good week?" he asked.

"Not bad," I said. I couldn't believe I was standing here making small talk when all I really wanted to do was rip his clothes off. "You?"

"I broke up with my girlfriend," he said, looking at me expectantly, waiting for a reaction. Personally I was excited, we could carry on with the fantastic sex without my conscience getting in the way, but I wasn't sure if he was happy.

"I'm sorry to hear that," I said, trying to stop a smile from appearing on my face.

He leaned in, I could feel his breath on my cheek, on my neck. "No you're not," he said, with a deep, throaty laugh.

Doreen, our director, called 'places', and he stepped away from me, holding my eye, keeping that knowing smile on his face. We had a secret, it was our secret. And my friend Marie's.

Today we were running through the ballroom scene. Jason, our dance instructor was teaching the actors a salsa routine and they were being partnered up one by one. My friend Shona was Ted's partner and she had no idea anything was going on. She wasn't here today either. That left Ted standing there all by himself.

"No Shona today?" asked Doreen, looking at me, knowing we were friends.

"She's not feeling well," I said. Doreen sighed and looked around the room for a replacement but everyone was paired.

"I'll be Shona today if you like," I said. I knew the routine. I made it my job to know everyone's parts, know everyone's name so I could help where I was needed.

Doreen glanced at me with surprise, I normally didn't venture onto the stage. "Okay then, thank you."

I smiled to myself. In the words of Kings of Leon, my sex was on fire, and I did all I could to keep a straight face as Ted took hold of my right hand and I placed my left hand on his shoulder. It wasn't necessary, but I pressed my body against him, enjoying the firmness of his stomach. I couldn't look at him in the eye. I knew that if I did I'd want to kiss him, taste his tongue, inhale his scent. Even being in this close proximity made me go giddy. My heart was beating like a bass drum and I could feel my cheeks were red with the exhilaration.

Jason started the music and counted us in. The salsa was on a one-two-three count and I slipped easily into the rhythm. I had been to a friend's salsa party not long ago and was thanking her in my head for the practise.

We hadn't been moving long, it must have been about five minutes, when I felt the firmness of another part of Ted's anatomy. I stopped instinctively, despite shouts from Jason to carry on.

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked. I just couldn't believe it was me that had got him into this state.

"No, I'm alright," he said, and whirled me around. We were now playing catch up with the others.

I don't know whether it was the close proximity, my sweaty palms in his hands but in a few more minutes he had to stop again.

"If we don't stop I'm going to have an accident," he whispered into my right ear. I couldn't help the smile on my face.

"Do you want me to come and give you a hand?" I said, trying to keep my voice hushed. A woman dancing nearby gave me a quick glance, like something had darted by her, but I ignored her.

"Yes please," he said.

We disentangled ourselves and Ted made his excuses to go. Without a partner I returned to my seat. I couldn't follow him straight into the toilets, that would look suspicious, so I waited a little while, then I got my phone out of my bag on the pretense of making a call. I took the door out to the hallway and made a sharp turn to the right. Ted was waiting for me and gave me a hard, longing kiss before I had a chance to say a word.

"Why do you do this to me?" he said, with a wicked grin on his face. He took my hand and led me back to the disabled toilet so we could continue where we'd left off.

All I wanted to do was get out of my clothes, and help Ted out of his. The door banged close and it gave me a moment to pause. Just looking into his eyes made me want him more. They were almost wild, I could almost see into his brain, see him mentally undressing me.

BeataAnge
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BeataAnge

I took just a small exquisite moment to enjoy this, before my body took over and I unzipped his hoodie. His fingers were on the zip of my dress and it fell down to my ankles in seconds. It was like my fingers couldn’t work quick enough as I peeled his t-shirt off. It was chilly in the hall but neither of us seemed to care. I pressed myself close to him and kissed him like my life depended on it, closing my eyes, taking in every sensation, the heat of his skin, the smell of his aftershave, the texture of his lips.

I unhooked his flies and slipped my hand inside of his boxer shorts. He was hard and rearing to go and I had to swallow the saliva gathering in my mouth.

He pulled my knickers down and I kicked off my shoes. I was standing in the middle of a disabled toilet naked except a red lace bra. My clit was making its presence known and I all I wanted him to do was touch it.

Ted reached into his pocket and pulled out a condom. He’d obviously been preparing for this. He ripped it open with his teeth and I helped guide it over him. Even this motion was intense. I just wished I could stop grinning like a Cheshire cat, even though Ted was doing the same.

He pressed me up against the cold wall, my body rippling in goose bumps. My ache for him was deeper now, inside me. His lips reached my neck and with one quick motion he filled me. I had never felt more complete. It was like we were made to fit. I wrapped my arms around him, and hooked my right leg around his bottom, encouraging him deeper inside despite the impossibility.

Then he started to thrust, my hips fell into his rhythm, while my fingernails clawed out my pleasure on his back. Ted took his own pleasure out on my neck and shoulders, occasionally finding my lips. My skin tingled everywhere he touched and I could feel my orgasm was building. Hell, I had been horny for nearly a week since our last meeting.

My breathing grew ragged and I scrabbled for something to hold onto as I came hard. It was like fireworks exploding in my sex, rolling from there down to the tips of my toes, which curled underneath and up to my hairline. I let out a short gasp and a long moan. I couldn’t stop my hips from bucking and Ted had to hold them to keep going.

Then the inevitable happened. The door from the hall opened. I froze and put my hand on Ted’s shoulder signaling him to stop. I could see in his eyes that he was frustrated.

I listened as the footsteps stopped just outside the disabled toilet. My knuckles were white and I did everything to keep quiet, but little ripples kept going through my body from my intense orgasm.

“Ted, are you alright?” It was Damien. He was a kid, about seventeen years old, and played Claudio in the play. He’d grown close to Ted since we’d started rehearsing.

“I don’t feel too well,” said Ted, his voice wavering slightly. My vaginal walls were contracting around him, it must’ve been hard to ignore your body.

“Do you want me to come in?” he asked. I felt panic flutter through me. Had we locked the door? In our haste, probably not.

“No,” said Ted, quickly. “I’ll be out in a minute.” We waited for his retreating footsteps. “Can you tell Doreen?”

“Okay,” said Damien, and he started to walk away.

Once we heard the hall door creak close, Ted laughed. “That was close,” he whispered, into my ear, his hips starting up their rhythm. My sex was still reeling from the last orgasm and with a little pressure on my clit from Ted’s thumb I was coming again. I cried out his name, then realised where we were and silenced myself with his kiss.

Suddenly, his thrusts became more rapid, started to speed up. He kisses became frantic, sporadic. He’s close, I thought to myself. He gave one last push which I thought would send me through the wall, before his hips started to jerk and he hissed “Yes!”

His eyes were closed, his head tilted backwards in absolute euphoria. He reached out and pulled me towards him, still connected, pulled me in for another long, hard kiss. I felt him getting smaller inside me and was disappointed for it to be over, although I guessed that we were being missed from the rehearsal hall.

“Every time I see you, I just want to take your clothes off,” he said.

“I don’t see that as being a problem,” I replied, with a smile. We disentangled ourselves and disposed of the condom.

“You go first this time,” he said, handing me my damp knickers and zipping up my dress. He pulled his boxers and shorts on and I tucked the knickers into his front pocket.

“Keep them,” I said, enjoying the breeze down below. “I’ll remember to leave them at home next time.”

Published 
Written by MissPegLegg
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments