Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Fixer

"Spanked and fucked by a straight co-worker…"

6
3 Comments 3
10.9k Views 10.9k
2.4k words 2.4k words

I initially found Gerald unattractive. He was bulky and walked with a loud stomping gait, which reminded one of the comic characters, ‘The Incredible Hulk.’ He had a large head with an enormous jaw bone, and very few straight teeth in his mouth. Gerald’s large crooked nose had obviously been broken in the past and the crowning glory of his unattractive features were two huge cauliflower ears, as a result of playing rugby and wrestling in his youth.

Gerald was in his mid-thirties and was married with two kids, both of whom were girls. Gerald worked in our maintenance division and was without equal at his job. He was always referred to as Mr. Fixit because there was nothing this man couldn’t repair.

My relationship with Gerald didn’t get off to a great start. I was employed at a company as a junior buyer, having to make sure that orders were delivered to our premises on time. After a month at the company, Gerald stomped into my office and gave me hell about an order that had not yet been delivered. The more I tried to tell him that I had not received any purchase document, the louder he became. Having had enough I informed him that he was rude, and asked him to leave my office.

Bristling with anger he glared at me, I really believed that Gerald was going to pull me over my desk and give me a bitch-slap. He turned slowly, and grumbling stomped out of my office. Ten minutes later, one of Gerald’s subordinates sheepishly entered my office with the offending purchase document. I immediately placed the order telephonically and after coordinating with my boss left the office to collect it. Upon my return an hour later, I walked into Gerald’s office and placed it before him. I turned immediately and left hearing a mumbled, “Thank you,” behind me.

For the next several weeks our icy relationship began to thaw, and as the months went by we became friendlier towards one another. Gerald even began calling me ‘Chummy,’ and regularly popped into my office for a chat.

***

I almost had an accident on my way to work on a Monday morning, when the backrest of the driver’s seat in my vehicle collapsed. After a very uncomfortable drive, I finally arrived at work. Upon hearing about my ordeal, Gerald removed the front seat from my car and in no time had fixed and reinstalled it, assuring me that it would never collapse again. I bought him a box of chocolates as a thank you gift, knowing that he had a penchant for sweet things. As time wore on Gerald’s demeanour towards me became, almost affectionate.

One day as I stood in our reception area chatting to Jenny, our receptionist and switchboard operator, Gerald entered. After a brief chat, Gerald left for his office.

“You know he has the hots for you,” Jenny informed me.

“What?” I replied.

“Gerald would love to fuck you,” she continued.

“Don’t be ridiculous, he’s married and straight,” I replied.

“That man would give his eyeteeth to get into your pants, Paul,” she said laughing. Feeling rather uncomfortable I looked at my watch, before excusing myself and returning to my office.

Jenny had married two years before when both she and her husband were in their forties. Prior to that neither had been married, and they weren’t interested in having children at all. She often spoke about their gay friends, and although I had not outed myself at this time, I was sure Jenny suspected I was gay.

All afternoon Jenny’s words kept echoing in my mind.

‘Could what she said be the truth?’ I thought to myself. ‘Nah, not possible,’ my thoughts concluded.

Being the most junior member of staff, one of the tedious tasks I had to perform at work was making sure that our in-house bar was stocked, and ready for action on Friday evenings. I usually performed my bar duty around lunchtime every Friday, after all the booze that was needed had been delivered to our premises. Thankfully, attendance at the bar was not obligatory, and Gerald and I were the only two guys that never did so. Gerald never touched alcohol, and having grown up with an abusive alcoholic father had a complete aversion to liquor.

As I was busying myself with this task one Friday there was a knock on the bar door. Upon opening the lock Gerald stood staring at me. “Hi, Chummy, mind if I come in,” he asked.

“Not at all,” I replied. Gerald followed me to the service side of the bar and asked for a Coke, as I continued with my chores.

“I can’t just dish out free Coke’s to everyone,” I replied in mock defiance.

Moving towards me his right hand cupped my genitals as his body pressed up against my left side. “I’ll squeeze harder if you don’t do as I command, Chummy,” he threateningly feigned.

“No, I won’t,” I countered before his grip tightened. The grip wasn’t manic but firm. I began praying I wouldn’t pop a boner as I looked into his eyes. There was a strange, almost lustful look on his face.

‘Oh fuck,’ I thought, ‘I’m getting hard.’

“Okay, okay,” I said, “I’ll pour one for you.” Gerald slowly loosened his grip, but before he let go he gave my jewels a final jiggle.

‘Whew, just in time,’ I reflected relieved because I was definitely getting hard. After drinking his Coke he left a few minutes later.

The following week the same scene played out. This time, however, he had already cupped my genitals before he demanded his Coke. I again refused before panic set in.

‘Oh fuck, I’m definitely getting hard,’ I realized. With his face was very close to me and his eyes boring into mine, his hand pulsated on my package.

Beside myself, I blurted, “Yes, okay, I‘ll give you your Coke.” Gerald didn’t budge. “I’ll give it to you,” I pleaded in desperation. Chuckling, he gradually removed his hand and I was sure that he had felt my hardening dick. Gerald again finished his Coke before leaving.

“Thanks, Chummy,” he said as he went on his way.

The following week I had a raging hard-on in anticipating of Gerald’s knock at the door. When I heard it, I immediately poured his Coke. As we arrived behind the bar his hand immediately cupped my genitals again. This time, however, his hand was a lot more animated. He played with my tackle as he picked up his Coke with his left hand, and slowly sipped the liquid. There was a horny look on his face as he unashamedly toyed with me. After placing his empty glass on the counter he moved his face ever closer to mine. As our lips touched there was a knock on the bar door. One of the secretaries then informed me that there was someone in reception to see me.

RAIZA
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RAIZA

That weekend was a busy one because I moved into a cottage close to my work. I was elated because the daily grind of getting to and from work would be greatly diminished, by the location of my new accommodation. I was a lovely place, and an added benefit was that I was served breakfast every morning as part of the package. Although the breakfasts were fantastic, the cottage was not very well maintained and a number of fittings in the kitchen, and bathroom were in need of attention.

Bemoaning this fact at work the following week, Gerald said that he would visit me on Saturday morning and fix all the problems. When I protested Gerald informed me that he would love to do so, stating that he spent most Saturdays from nine till three on his own. Apparently, his wife took their two girls to a local mall every Saturday for shopping, movies, and lunch. He had been banned from these outings because he always got grumpy. Realising that I wasn’t going to win the argument, I thanked him and furnished him with my address.

All week I pondered what would happen at my home on Saturday. I did not see Gerald in the bar that Friday as usual because he had an urgent job to attend to.

On Saturday morning at nine-thirty, Gerald arrived at my cottage with his toolbox in hand. I had never seen Gerald in shorts and sandals before that. His legs were sensational, and it looked like two rugby balls had been implanted into his calves. His feet were big, broad, and beautiful. In anticipation of his visit I had bought a cake and had a pot of coffee on the brew.

Before his work got underway, I invited him into the kitchen to enjoy the refreshments I had arranged. As we sat at the table enjoying the coffee and cake, Gerald told me about his life. That is when I heard the full story about his father, and why he never drank alcohol. The second revelation that intrigued me was that he had a gay brother. But his story didn’t end here; he also went on to tell me about his loveless existence with his wife. She had never been very forthcoming sexually and after their second daughter was born his sex-life, the little that there was, ended entirely.

He assured me that he was crazy about his daughters and would never consider a divorce. According to him, “mother palm and her five daughters” (his right hand), was his only sexual release.

‘Fuck,’ I thought, ‘How incredibly sad to live like that.’

Gerald got stuck into the work after that and started repairing all the irritations I had complained about. In fact, he found a number of other problems I had not even noticed. An hour later all the work was done. As we stood in the kitchen afterward he asked if I had any Coke. Before I could answer, I got cupped as before with my body pressed up against the kitchen sink. I did not hold back and simply gave my stiffening cock free reign. Gerald’s fingers were a lot more active than ever before.

Extending my right hand I rubbed over his package. When my fingers enclosed around his thick shaft I was stunned by the girth I was encasing. Gerald moved his head ever closer to mine and finally the long-awaited kiss transpired. As our lips locked his body moved into mine with our arms enfolding one another. Gerald kissed magnificently and as our tongues explored one another’s mouths, he swayed his hips grinding his cock into me.

A while later as our lips parted he said, “There’s a score that I need to settle with you, Chummy,”

“What?” I asked.

“Remember a few months ago when you were so cheeky?” I nodded before he continued, “Well, didn’t your parents teach you to respect your elders?”

“Yes they did, and I’m really sorry that I gave you lip,” I countered, intrigued.

“Well, they obviously didn’t teach you well enough,” he replied with an impish smile.

There was a very strange and excited look in his eyes, and I had an epiphany of what would follow. I had never been spanked before, and truthfully, had never even thought about it. Something inside me, however, just told me that I should go with the flow. This man had been emasculated in his home and was yearning for sexual dominance. Following my instinct, I decided to play his game.

In a coy voice I answered, “I’m really sorry, Gerald, I promise I won’t do it again.”

Gerald’s eyes lit up with sexual excitement. “Well I’m sorry, Chummy, but I need to punish you.” After turning my body Gerald pulled my shorts down, before pushing me down on the kitchen counter. Thwack, thwack, his right hand slapped my arse. The slaps weren’t vicious, but meaningful.

“I’m really sorry Gerald, I really didn’t mean to,” I feigned.

Thwack, thwack, “You have to learn your lesson, Chummy,” he charged, as I whimpered in mock distress.

“Please forgive me,” thwack, thwack, “I promise I won’t do it again,” thwack, thwack.

“I hope you have…” thwack, thwack, thwack, “learned some manners,” he concluded with a final slap.

Turning, I threw my arms around Gerald whimpering like a child. Encasing my body with his hands gently rubbed my back, soothing my ‘distress.’

“Let’s go to your room, Chummy,” he said excitedly, picking me up as if I was as light as a feather. With me clinging around his neck he stomped off towards my bedroom. Shortly, we were on my bed before our kissing ensued. The urgency of his oral assault was ardent and passionate. My head was clamped, as his tongue invaded and dominated my mouth. I sighed contentedly and he groaned with satisfaction.

With my shorts already off, Gerald now began pushing down his own shorts. After lifting my legs his cock began rubbing my crack with urgency. Before I could observe my anal invader, his mouth again resumed its control of my lips.

Wrapping my legs around his body I readied myself for the incursion that was about to take place. With his right hand, he began guiding his knob into me, as my muffled groans echoed in his mouth. My horniness trumped any discomfort, as he annexed my manhole. I wanted him to fuck me… long and hard. I was pummelled relentlessly by my strict lover, as his rump escalated its thrusting. After lifting his torso onto extended arms, the primordial sounds from him were mindboggling as he finally unloaded into me. Like a rampant warrior, he cried out with delight as he seeded my arse.

“Fuck, fuck yes,” I yelped, as Gerald pumped the last remnants of his spunk into my willing backside. Slumping onto me afterward we embraced in the afterglow of our carnal labours. I had been well and truly fucked!

Gerald and I regularly had sex over the next year and a half, before I started a job in another part of the country. We both knew that our ‘friendship’ would ultimately end, but it was great while it lasted.

 

Published 
Written by Tuppie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments