Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Flight

"Kevin sits next to a most interesting passenger on his flight to London."

73
12 Comments 12
5.4k Views 5.4k
1.6k words 1.6k words

“Good afternoon. This is your captain speaking. I'd like to welcome everyone on TWA Flight 86. We are currently cruising at an altitude of 41,000 feet at an airspeed of 550 miles per hour. The time is 8:25 pm. The weather looks good and with the tailwind on our side, we are expecting to land in London approximately twenty minutes ahead of schedule. The cabin crew will be coming around in about ten minutes' time to offer you a light snack and beverage before we turn down the cabin lights for the nighttime duration of the flight. I'll talk to you again before we reach our destination. Until then, sit back, relax and enjoy the flight.”

Kevin, thirty-four years of age, was excited about his first solo business trip to London, and he was determined to make the most of it. Even though he was on a long fight, he wore pressed khakis and a button-down shirt. Kevin wanted to look decent for the entire time he was on company business.

He liked the extra leg and elbow room that business class afforded, grateful that his company would pay for that. He glanced over at the woman to his right, in the aisle seat. Older than he, maybe forty, forty-five, he guessed to himself. And damn, he thought, she was hot. He also couldn't help noticing how she smelled. It was subtle, but so… what were the words? He didn't know how to describe it other than he found it extremely attractive, enticing, mysterious and arousing all at the same time. 

He had tried to keep his eyes to himself, but she made that very difficult, and he took a sideways peek at her again. 

She was almost as tall as he was, blonde, with shapely and toned legs. He knew this because even though she wore a flowing knee-length dress of light material; she had crossed and re-crossed her legs a number of times and kicked off her shoes as well, getting comfortable for the long transatlantic flight. Most women tug the hem of their dress back down after movements like that, but she had not. On top of all that, her breasts were barely contained by the tight white blouse she was wearing, and her nipples poked adamantly into the crisp white cotton. 

She caught his look and gave him a cool, appraising look in return. Sheepish, he grinned a little and gave a “well, hey, how could I help it” shrug. Without a word, she returned to her book. 

After the brief service, the flight steward announced that the cabin lights would be dimmed for the night portion of the flight and that if passengers had any requests to let them know. The woman asked for a blanket, and Kevin thought that was a good idea and asked for one as well. He noticed that one more button was undone on her blouse. He wasn't sure, but thought that one had been buttoned before. The lights dimmed.

She positioned a pillow in the crook of her neck, turned a little sideways towards him, lay the blanket up to her shoulder and closed her eyes. 

As Kevin adjusted his pillow and blanket, he looked over again, longer this time, as she appeared to be keeping her eyes closed. One of her full breasts had fallen out of her blouse, the nipple erect, plump. 

That, mixed with how close she was, her enticing aroma and the dark light, resulted in his cock beginning to stiffen. He tensed, which made it worse. Oh my god, he thought, he was going to get a hard-on right here! He breathed slowly, trying to relax, and shut his eyes in an attempt to doze off. 

He did manage to sleep a little but awakened with a start some time later as he felt pressure, a touch, on his right leg. There was no mistaking it, there were fingers sliding lightly and slowly up the inside of his thigh. He looked over, and from all appearances, she was sleeping. But under the blankets, her fingers were making their way inevitably towards his crotch.

His cock hardened quickly at this, and his breathing grew more rapid. He shifted in his seat to allow his dick to lengthen more easily down his pant leg; he didn't want a great big tent, and he pulled up the blanket a little so that nothing would show. 

Her fingers found his dick. His eyes got big and he tried to control himself. The fingers began to brush lightly up and down, feeling his cock underneath the fabric. Still, she appeared to be sleeping, and no movement was visible above the blanket, thankfully. 

“Sir, can I get you anything?” whispered a concerned stewardess who was leaning in very close. Kevin nearly jumped out of his skin. “You look a little flushed.” She observed.

1HeavenBabe1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
1HeavenBabe1

“Nn, no thanks,” he stammered, “Just needing some more sleep, thank you.” 

“If you think of anything, just let me know. I'll be back around in an hour or so.” And in the low light, he thought he saw her run her hands seductively down the front of her uniform. 

What the hell!? He thought to himself. Things like this didn't happen to Kevin. The fingers squeezed, and he nearly moaned out loud. Then they began to search for his zipper. No way, he thought. She wouldn't!

She did. 

The fingers began tugging it down, working the fabric of his khakis so that she could unzip him completely. At that point, he was glad he wore boxers, and her fingers easily found the fly and went in. At the first touch of skin on skin, he felt precum oozing from his tip. The fingers felt it too and started to coat his shaft with it, working the tip and squeezing expertly from the base to get more.

The fingers pulled his cock out the front of his fly. He had to keep the blanket pulled right, so that nothing was showing. Amazingly, she still appeared sound asleep, except that her nipples remained rock hard. 

With his dick free, the fingers wrapped themselves completely around his shaft and began stroking, slowly, squeezing precum out, and twisting the tip. Sometimes they would stop, and just let it pulse, or use the fingernails alone along one side or the other. 

Kevin realized, with no small amount of concern, that he might actually cum, and wondered how the hell he was going to deal with that. He was certainly unprepared to clean up. 

The fingers continued. The woman murmured as if in her sleep and shifted, exposing even more of her breasts. Another button pulled apart. She ”adjusted” her blanket sleepily, which resulted in her other hand cupping one of her breasts. Unable to remove his gaze, he watched as she began to knead it, pinching her engorged nipple.

His cock throbbed and threatened to shoot its load. The fingers gave him a brief break, allowing the peak pressure to pass, and then resumed. 

Holy shit, he thought, and gave in to the pleasurable sensations. He watched her other hand play with her nipples, pulling and pinching them until they were as big and round as large pencil erasers. 

The stewardess reappeared, once again scaring the living daylights out of him. “How are you feeling, sir? You look a little peaked.” She inquired, and honest to god she leaned down close, her own breasts inches from Kevin's face and placed her hand on his face as if checking for a fever. 

“Well, thank goodness you don't have a fever,” she said. And then she slid her hand down the blanket and over his cock, lightly following the woman's fingers under the blanket. He felt light-headed with pent up sexual tension. The stewardess slowly removed her hand, also brushing the woman's breasts as she stood, and then she turned to the other row of seats and bent over some as she inquired to the other passengers’ needs. The view into Kevin's row was completely blocked.

Quick as a wink, the woman lifted the blanket, leaned over and slid her red lips over his swollen member, sucking hard. Unable to stop himself, Kevin came, sending stream after stream of hot cum into the wet, sensuous, eager mouth.  She swallowed repeatedly as his jizz filled her mouth again and again. 

Finally Kevin was spent, and she licked the last drops off of his tip and settled him back into his trousers, zipping him up and sitting back up just as the stewardess straightened up and attended to other passengers. 

Before moving away too far, the stewardess turned back to the woman, leaned down, and wiped a small trickle of semen from her chin with a kleenex. The woman smiled a thank you and licked her lips, turning on her reading light and returning to her book. 

Kevin slept off and on for the remainder of the flight, having little to no interaction with either of the two women. 

But later, as he was tidying up in the airport restroom, he found a piece of paper folded neatly, tucked into his pocket. It read, in flowing but easy-to-read script, “The Beaumont, Mayfair, cocktail lounge. This Saturday. 7 p.m. xxoo”

Published 
Written by Joescott
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments