Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Flip-Flop Brigade

"I want to spank her with her own flip-flop!"

16
13 Comments 13
3.3k Views 3.3k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Competition Entry: Quick and Risqué Sex

Everything feels sexier when the sun is out. And as soon as the hint of summer hits I see the flip-flop brigade out in the park. The many women who find joy in discarding their enclosed footwear and setting their feet free. I have always admired the flat-soled sandal held loosely on the foot by the Y-shaped strap.

Every other weekend I get my son, Lewis. Luckily, he always wanted to go to the park. We often bumped into Stevie with her daughter, Kirstie.  The children went to the same school, although Kirstie was nine and the year above Lewis.

Stevie was cute with long raven black hair, hazel eyes, and a wicked smile. She was always impeccably dressed. And yes, her feet were often in a nice pair of flip-flops. I so wanted to slide her flip-flop off and spank her with it.

It was a sunny June afternoon, Stevie looked as lovely as ever dressed in a cream blazer, white top, cropped jeans. Her feet looked amazing in pink leather flip-flops, a nice deep blue pedicure on her perfect toes with a silver toe ring.

“Hi, Noah.”

I loved the sound of my name in her mouth. She had a perfect mouth and great teeth, very important if you are going to get your tongue wrapped 'round them. And I intended to.

We sat on a bench and watched our children play together. I found out Stevie was a single mum. She had recently been seeing a bloke, but it hadn’t worked out. Which of course I was very sad to hear. She volunteered this information, without too much pushing from yours truly. It made me think she wanted to let me know she was open to offers.

Stevie seemed very flirty and kept touching my leg as we chatted.

“So, what about you, Noah, what’s your story?”

I told her my lot. Got married too young and had Lewis. Then drifted apart and got divorced. I didn’t regret it, it gave me an amazing child, that I loved more than Stevie’s feet, which was saying something; they were great feet. I couldn't stop watching her dangle her flip-flops.

We were then joined by Mrs Swan, Lewis’ schoolteacher, and Stevie’s older sister. Her name was Penny, but I couldn’t think of her like that. She was always going to be Lewis’ teacher, Mrs Swan and it made it sound naughty me calling her that.

Mrs Swan looked a lot different out of the stuffy school Lewis’ mother where had insisted we pack him off. I was never academic, so I know I am doing it an injustice. Lewis liked it and why wouldn’t he? Mrs Swan was actually very hot. It must run in the family.

She had shoulder-length brown hair with a light pink summer dress. And yes, she was part of the flip-flop brigade too with her white ‘Havaianas’.

I asked if anyone wanted a coffee. There was a small café a few minutes away. Stevie said she fancied the walk, and we were safe leaving the kids in the capable hands of her sister.

LittleMistress
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LittleMistress

As Stevie and I walked, I felt this electric intensity. I stopped and kissed her. Our lips bounced off each other. She then kissed me more passionately. We fell against a nearby oak tree.

We excitedly moved out of sight 'round the tree. My arms fell down Stevie’s chest, caressing her breasts. I felt her hand rub my cock.

Were we really doing this? Having sex in a park? I could hear people walking past. Both our children were literally metres away.

She undid my trousers and put her hand inside. I felt her caress the sticky, wet tip of my hard penis. It was too late. I was powerless.

My kisses slid down her neck as I undid her tight jeans. I felt the silk of her underwear. My hand then slipped inside and glided into her pussy.

I spun her 'round, and pulled down her jeans and underwear. I took a moment to admire her bare, naked bum before positioning myself between her legs. Feeling her cold cheeks rub my groin, my cock found its way into her waiting vagina.

We needed to be quick and silent. We both knew what was needed. Although once inside that pussy I didn’t want to leave.

Stevie bent over allowing me to pound her harder and faster. We were trying not to make a sound. It was taking a lot of effort not to alert any passers-by to the immense orgasm, I was so close to having.

“Look there’s the café, Kirstie. Let’s find my Dad. He can get us some ice cream!”

Lewis’ voice shattered the air like his football through a window.

“I can’t see them, Lewis,” Kirstie yelled.

We both froze. My heart beating so loud I thought the world could hear it.

I peered through the shrubbery to see them looking 'round for us. Then they ran back to the play area. Mrs Swan was watching out for them and I am sure now us.

“Shit! That was close. We need to finish this, Noah.”

“Ah, what?” I was in a daze.

Stevie turned round.

“Fuck me. Quickly, Noah.”

I didn’t need telling twice. Now face to face, I went back inside Stevie’s wet hole. She wrapped her leg 'round mine. We fucked hard to get the job done before anyone else came searching.

We did up our respective clothing and walked back.

“Where’s the coffee?”

Stevie and I looked at each other, not really knowing what to say.

“Is that a leaf in your hair, Dad?”

I walked back to the café to avoid more questions. This time I returned with coffee and ice cream.

It had been a memorable afternoon in the park. My only regret was I didn’t get to spank Stevie with her flip-flop. But I needed to save something for next time.

Published 
Written by jackjensen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments