Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Gamer's Initiative

"Tabletop gaming as foreplay? Quickie Sex Interlude to heal your Hit Points? Kiss the DM and find out..."

14
3 Comments 3
3.1k Views 3.1k
1.0k words 1.0k words

“Does a fifteen hit?”

The GM checked the stats on his notes.  “It does not. And it is attacking you.”

“Fuuck.”

“What is your Armor Class?”

“Fourteen.”

The GM rolled dice while keeping his face neutral,  Gaylor always had a very fine poker face.  Both his parents were actually professional poker players.  He often joked that it was a genetic trait.  Annborn didn’t care. She just liked looking at him. He had dark hair that was always flying into his face and so many freckles and moles everywhere that his nickname on the swim team was ‘Dalmatian.’ 

“Take twelve damage.”

“That puts me at two points?”

“No, remember to take the damage from your hit points, not your armor class.”

“Right sorry, I don’t know why I keep mixing those up.”

“It’s okay.  Hit points are on the box toward the-- Yep, that box.”

“So I am down to twenty-two. Can I attack again?”

“Yes. There are two of them still standing close enough for you to hit them.”

“I aim for the one on the right.”

“Okay, roll your attack.”

“Twenty-six?”

“Nice.  that definitely hits. Roll your damage.”

“Oh rats, only 4.”

Gaylor smiled.  “Sorry, just you saying ‘rats’  while you are fighting wererats…amuses me.”

Annborn grinned.   “I like that I can make you smile.”

He blinked, confused.  “You say that like it’s a difficult thing. I smile all the time.”

“I know but… I like it when you smile because of something  I have said or done. It’s a different smile than your general smile.”

“Is it?  I never noticed.”

“How could you, unless you are looking in the mirror all the time?”

Gaylor smiled again.  “Good point.”

Annborn felt an awkward surge of bold energy.   “Can I … try something?”

“Sure, what is it?”

Annborn got up and kissed the GM.  He was very clearly startled, but his eyes closed as he surrendered to the kiss.  A soft inhale as his body became receptive.  He rose a hand and caressed the side of her face.  She deepened the kiss and moved to straddle his lap and he leaned back,  following her lead, and they were just making out before he broke the kiss enough to look her in the face.  

“Is this leading where I think it is?” he asked, wanting to check in.

“O-only if you want to.  Just want a quickie,  help me clear my head. I can’t stop thinking about having…” she snaked her hand to his groin and squeezed his package, “…this. Inside me.”  She whispered the last in a soft voice as her hands stroked him thru his pants, liking that his body was responding to her rather quickly... 

KiraKayleigh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KiraKayleigh

Gaylor’s lashes fluttered, clearly at a loss for words, and simply nodded.  “...Condom?” he barely had enough brainpower to ask. 

Annborn reached inside her shirt and took a wrapped condom out of her bra. Gaylor smiled a smile she’d never seen.  “You sneaky girl, you planned this,” his voice was deeper,  aroused, and amused.  

“Yes, yes I did. Honestly, I put condoms in my bra every game night, hoping we could...”

Gaylor’s lips interrupted to kiss her again, she moaned and felt so warm all over.  She barely registered him taking the condom from her as he placed one palm on her back and the other was taking his cock out of his sweat pants. He broke the kiss enough to practically growl the words “Panties, off, now”  in her ear.  And then tore the condom open with his teeth and slid it on one-handedly. Gaylor was definitely not a virgin.  He wasn’t an awkward geek living in his mom’s basement.  He was an accomplished professional who paid off the house he was living in. He just happened to enjoy tabletop roleplaying games. Annborn was the only friend in his friend group with free time for a game. 

And now they were making out and about to fuck before the game was done.  Gaylor was so aroused he was dripping pre-cum into the latex as he watched Annborn take her panties off,  then re-straddle and slide him inside her sopping, wet cunt. She sighed.  “Ohh, Perfection...” 

As she started a ride on his cock, Gaylor tipped his head back and clenched his jaw.  His hands squeezed her hips as she ground on him riding at a steady clip. “Oh yeah, I needed this for soo long.”

“Me too.”  Gaylor breathed the words out,  his tone was soft and strained.  “I’m sorry I’m not gonna last much longer. Its been too long since--”

“I’m there too,  so close, oh Gaylor.”

“Call me Puppy.”

“Puppy, yes, you’re gonna make me cum, you’re gonna make-- oh Puppy.  Oh .. ohhhhhh~!”  Annborn wailed as she ground down and spasmed atop him violently.  He wrapped his arms around her and held her close as he thrust up and made a sort of whimper sound, thrusting more. He gasped,  “Bite me.  Please, I need it, bite me, Annie, bite me.”

She latched her teeth onto his neck,  biting hard enough to give him a hickey. And as she bit down,  Gaylor came, but silently, his mouth gaped screaming noiselessly, his whole body tensing and eyes shut tight. And once she released the bite, he sort of twitched before he slumped, deflated and trembling. His hands rubbed her back as he tried to catch his breath.

“If you think you are getting an extra level for this, think again,” Gaylor said after a moment. And Annborn laughed that contagious laugh of hers, that shook her whole body, and he moaned, moving to take his too-sensitive still-hard cock out of her shaking cunt as he started laughing too.

Published 
Written by LuceDevlin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments