Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Gift 4: The Ride

"If Brian only knew how Tasha became a complete and total whore for the Whitings..."

18
8 Comments 8
9.2k Views 9.2k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Tasha tossed back and forth in bed, restless after waking up from the naughtiest dream featuring the Whitings. Feeling moist between the legs and very horny, she turned to Brian, who was still asleep in bed next to her. If he only knew how she became a complete and total whore for the Whitings; the things she had done with them and to them, things that she had never done with him.

There were moments she thought about sharing her secret affair with Brian, but hesitated. Would he understand her need to be a sex slut to the Whitings? Would he understand her kinky fantasies of tasting another woman after her husband fucks her? Would he share her desire to abandon all conforming sexual normality to explore blatant sexual hedonism?

Moving closer to him, Tasha slid her hands down his chest. Brian took great care of himself by going to the gym on a regular basis, so she enjoyed the feel of his hard muscular chest. After teasing his small rosy nipples, she moved further down his torso; her touch reveled in the hardness of his abs. Brian always slept with boxers on, while she enjoyed sleeping in the nude. Even after they had sex, he would slip his boxers back on before going to sleep.

She slipped her hand underneath the elastic waistband, smiling and licking her lips as she softly stroked his sleepy one-eyed monster. Tasha had never had any complaints about his glorious beast. It was simply the best cock she’d ever had; that was, when she could get it. She watched him closely to see if her touch stirred or aroused him. When her gentle approach didn’t get his attention, she gave his shaft a firm squeeze.

“Mm, Tasha, what are you doing?” Brian groaned as his eyes flew open.

“What does it feel like I’m doing, baby?” she grinned as she stroked his cock.

“Mmm, it’s way too early,” Brian yawned then looked at his bedside clock. It was ten until seven, and he had to be in the office at eight o'clock.

“It’s never too early to fuck,” she smiled wickedly as she continued to stroke him.

“Babe, I have to be at work in a hour and I’m meeting some new clients.”

“I bet they will wait for you,” she said as she lowered her head and gave him a playful lick.

“I can’t chance that. I’m still new as a partner at the firm. I need to be on time for meetings and make a great impression every time,” he said gently pushing her away as he sat up and swung his legs out of bed. “I’m going to take a shower,” he added as he headed off to the bathroom.

“Maybe I can join you?” Tasha asked with a mischievous smile, but received her answer when he slammed the door to the bathroom behind him. Frustrated, Tasha fell back into bed, lamenting how in the world did she end up with such a career ambitious boyfriend yet that ambition didn’t translate into a sex drive that could keep up with hers. It was at this point that Tasha realized that telling Brian about the Whitings was never going to happen. He would never understand.

Pouting, Tasha rolled out of bed, threw on some sweats and running shoes then left the apartment for an early morning run. Running has always been a way for her to clear her head and she needed to blow off some steam. Ever since Brian made partner at his law firm, he had turned into a workaholic. It was frustrating, wanting to fuck her boyfriend and always being denied or pushed away due to work. But, her bad mood didn’t last long. As soon as she descended the front steps, she immediately noticed the car parked on the street outside her place. It was the Whitings’ black Lincoln town car. The biggest smile spread across her face.

It's like they read my mind, she thought as she approached the car swaying her hips.

The tinted rear window rolled down and Don spoke from the backseat. “Good morning, Miss Jackson.”

“Mr Whiting, good morning to you, too,” Tasha smiled, curious about Don’s appearance at her front door at this time of day. He was nicely dressed in a suit and tie, clearly on his way to important business.

“Fancy a ride?” he grinned.

“Of course,” Tasha said as Don opened the door for her. Once inside the back seat of the luxury car, Tasha noticed that Sharon was in the driver seat, behind the wheel. “And good morning to you, Mrs Whiting.”

Sharon peered at her from the rear view mirror with a playful smile. “Yes, good morning. We were just in the neighborhood before heading to a business meeting and thought you might want to take a ride with us,” she flashed a big smile, her words heavy with innuendo.

“I’m always up for a ride with you two.” As Sharon pulled away from the curb, Tasha smiled at Don, “So, where are we going?”

“Sharon’s navigating this ride, wherever she chooses.”

“Yes, and let's start this ride by first having you undress for us,” Sharon ordered from the driver seat.

Tasha did so, pulling her tee shirt over her head followed by her bright pink sports bra. She lifted her hips from the plush leather seat, pulling down her pants and little cotton panties. She noticed Sharon smiling approvingly from the rear view mirror. Don also looked approvingly at her nude smooth chocolate body sitting next to him.

“What’s next?” Tasha inquired, awaiting her next order.

“I think Don wants a taste of that sweet cunt of yours,” Sharon said.

Don turned to her, pulling her legs apart as he dipped his head between her thighs. He kissed her pussy lips, already dewy with her juices.

“Mmm, yes!” Tasha moaned, loving that Don was more than willing to please her anytime of day or anywhere, unlike Brian.

“Yes, he’s not quite me, but he will do, won’t he?” Sharon smiled over her shoulder.

“I’m sure you’ve taught him well.”

“As I’ve taught you?” Sharon winked at her.

Tasha reclined back with her head pressed against the window and her legs wide open, flung across the back of the seat. All of the outside traffic and noises faded away as Don licked and sucked on her wet snatch.

LisaTredss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LisaTredss

His tongue slid up and down her slit, dancing against her clit. Tasha softly moaned as Don’s tongue quickly eased her frustration away.

Hearing her delighted moans, Sharon smiled, licking her lips and living vicariously through the actions of her husband. "She’s dripping wet, isn’t she?” Sharon asked. She couldn't resist hiking her skirt up over her thighs and sliding a finger into her own wet pussy.

Don was too busy to answer as he moved his tongue further down to her puckered hole. He gently pushed at the tight flesh with his tongue eliciting a surprised moan from Tasha. He added a bit more pressure, dipping his tongue into the ring of flesh.

Tasha didn’t hold back her orgasm as Don’s tongue circled around her hole, “Oh my god! I’m going to fucking cum!” She dug her fingers into his salt and pepper hair, holding him steady as his tongue rimmed her ass.

Tasha sat up and shoved her tongue into Don’s mouth. She kissed him with vigor, sucking on his tongue that was just worshiping her ass. Hurriedly, she unzipped Don’s trousers pulling his hard cock out. She lowered her mouth, completely taking him in, knowing how much he loved when she deep-throated him.

Since she was unable to show Brian how hungry for cock she was, she had no problem showing Don. In fact, she loved doing to Don exactly what she couldn’t with Brian. She came up gasping for air as she drooled saliva down his thick man stick. As she wrapped her fist around his head, she sucked his balls into her mouth and moaned. She would have loved to suck him more but Don pulled her up onto his lap.

“It’s time to give you the ride you need,” Don said.

Tasha sat astride as his swollen tip pierced her slick opening and she purred, “Mm, yes! This is exactly what I want.” Pushing him deeper inside her, Tasha moaned louder.

Don lowered his face to her hard brown nipples, clamping his mouth down firmly as she moved up and down on his cock. Knowing that Sharon was watching from the rear view mirror as she fucked Don was very erotic and arousing. She imagined that sight that Sharon had privilege to; her brown body gyrating on her husband's pale cock as he sat fully clothed in the backseat of their car. She knew Sharon had to be aroused. Tasha looked over her shoulder and smiled at Sharon as she bounced her ass on Don. She enjoyed riding him, as well as giving Sharon something to look at.

“Are you keeping your eyes on the road?” she teased Sharon.

“Mmm, yes. In fact, we’re going to take a little bit of a turn here,” Sharon said as she instructed Don to slid a finger between her round ass cheeks and push into her asshole.

“Oh fuck! Yes!” Tasha cried out as Don did so.

“You like that, huh?” Sharon asked.

“Yes!” Tasha cried out.

“You want more?” Don asked pushing deeper, easing his finger back and forth in her tight ass.

“Oh my god! Yes! Don’t stop!” Tasha begged, loving the feeling of his finger in her ass as his dick filled her pussy.

In the past, many guys were drawn to her voluptuous ass. Many of whom often brought up the idea of anal sex. She had an attempt with a previous lover but didn’t go all the way with it because of his rough and impatient foreplay. So far, Brian has never requested anal sex. Now, after being properly prepared with Don’s gentle and exploring rim job, the idea really turned her on.

“I want you to fuck my ass,” Tasha said.

“Mmm, our little slut is always so greedy,” Sharon teased. “Is that what you want? You want my husband’s cock in your ass?” Sharon asked.

“Yes, please!” Tasha said in between moans.

Tasha got on her knees on the floor of the car and sucked Don’s cock into her mouth. Tasting her sex on him was so delicious as she slurped his pole. When she got him all moist with her saliva, she turned, facing Sharon in the front seat and held her ass as Don slowly eased the tip of his cock into her dark hole.

“Oh, it feels so good!” Tasha smiled, loving how gentle Don handled her first anal experience.

“Oops, pothole,” Sharon said with a mischievous grin as the car bounced over a rough patch in the road.

“Oh fuck!” Tasha cried out reaching out to brace herself as the jostling car made his slick cock slid further into her ass. "Mmm, yes, I love it," she moaned leaning back against Don's chest as his thick pole impaled her tight ass.

He held her waist as he slipped his other arm around her waist and pushed his fingers into her moist snatch. Tasha absolutely loved the deep slow motion of his cock sliding in her ass, as he filled her wet pussy, too. His thumb rolled around her sensitive clit increasing the speed of her impending orgasm.

"Looks like you two are having fun, and I hate to interrupt but this ride is coming to an end soon," Sharon commented while watching the action from the rear view mirror.

"Ah, that feels so good!" Don moaned as she began to rock her hips back and forth on him. "Ah, you want to make me cum, huh?"

"Yes," Tasha moaned.

Tasha went on her knees again and took Don's cock into her mouth. She sucked on this throbbing tip as her hands moved upwards, squeezing his thick shaft.

Don groaned deeply as he released his creamy load in her mouth. "Oh, what a good girl you are," he caressed her head.

With her mouth full of cum, Tasha leaned over the driver seat and planted a kiss on Sharon, sharing her husband's cum with her.

Sharon smiled, "Mm, yes, she's a very good girl."

*****
When the Whitings dropped Tasha back at her place, Brian was just walking down the steps of their greystone.

“Who was that?” Brian asked curious about the dark mysterious car he saw her step out from.

Tasha smiled, “Oh, just some customers I know from the shop. I ran too far out and ran into them as I was stretching. They offered me a ride home.”

“Well, that was nice of them to give you a ride,” Brian said as he continued to his car to head in to work.

Tasha grinned knowingly as she headed up the stairs, “Yeah, it was nice of them.”

Published 
Written by missluv2write
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments