Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Mexican Vacation Resort Hostess

"A true story of unbelievable proportions."

13
7 Comments 7
6.8k Views 6.8k
2.3k words 2.3k words

We decided to drive to Mazatlán on the western coast of Mexico. It was a long trip, but one that was worth the long drive across Texas, and then the northern parts of Mexico.

The Hotel Riu, which overlooked the Pacific, was a luxurious destination spot, one we had found by pure accident on the internet. While the rooms were air-conditioned, the hotel lobby and corridors were not, which I found a strange upon our arrival, but once I saw a bevy of bikini-clad women wandering through the lobby, my mind forgot all about the lack of climatological controls.

The three pools were crowded, and I soon discovered why. A “red flag” warning had been put up for dangerous undercurrents, effectively closing the beach to swimmers. I was not very happy about the beach closure, but there wasn’t much I could do. The wife and the kids were happy to out of the car and at the pool.

A waiter from the poolside lounge offered me a drink, so I ordered up a virgin Mary. I like Bloody Marys but decided I would go easy and just go non-alcoholic since the family was along. I grabbed a Cuban cigar and after lighting it, I casually reclined to enjoy the view and the fresh ocean breeze from behind my aviator mirrored sunglasses.

The wife and the kids were having a blast. I had about five empty glasses of Bloody Mary’s lined up and was pretty much minding my own business when a very attractive young woman, probably in her early twenties sat down on the chaise longue next to me. She was attired in platform heels, a short mini-skirt and a loose-fitting button-down blouse, which was about two sizes too small for her. She had on a Los Angeles Dodgers baseball cap and stylish Sophia Loren sunglasses. Her long brown hair was pulled back and ran through the opening in the back of the ballcap. She casually looked my way, smiled and then nodded her head to recognize me.

About that time, my eight-year-old approached and asked me to go swimming. I politely declined, simply because I wasn’t in the mood to swim. Not soon afterwards, the wife and our youngest pronounced themselves ready for dinner.

“Why don’t you guys go up and shower and I’ll be up in a little bit?” I suggested. The wife was fine with my suggestions, but the kids said “no,” and that they wanted to stay and swim.

“Nope,” I replied, “You guys have to go with your mom.”

So, the troop headed off to the hotel tower to shower and get ready for dinner.

When I looked over and saw my Mexican beauty had disappeared, I was a little heartbroken. Then I spotted her sitting at a barstool at the swim-up bar located in the middle of a large hot tub-like pool. I casually shifted into the hot waters of the pool and waded nonchalantly to the bar. I ordered up another virgin Mary. I looked over at my bar mate and smiled.

“Tu hablas Ingles?” I asked.

“Yes,” she replied. I soon figured out she knew about as much English as I knew Spanish, but somehow, we managed to make things work.

Her name was Miranda, and she worked at a nearby resort as a hostess.

“So why are you here?” I asked.

“I’m on vacation,” she replied.

On vacation from the next-door resort where she worked. That sounded strange to me, but it was plausible.

As we chatted, she casually unbuttoned her button-down shirt to show me more of her sexy body and the cleavage she had neatly tucked away in her brassiere. She finger-toyed with a lock of her long hair, asking me how long I was staying at the Riu.

“Just a few days,” I replied.

“Just a few days to have some fun,” she teasingly shot back, slipping off her ballcap and shaking her head. She pushed her Sophia Loren styled sunglasses up and on to the top of her head. She had the nicest and most alluring green eyes.

She crossed her arms in front of herself and leaned forward on the bar, looking at me and then she asked, “So do you want to have some fun?”

Her question caught me by surprise, but there was no doubting what she had asked.

“I am having fun,” I replied.

“No,” she shot back, leaning over closer to me. “Do you want to have fun with me?”

I chuckled.

“I don’t have any money,” I replied.

“You don’t need money,” she shot back, “I am the hostess.”

I was very quickly suspicious and looked around to see who might be providing her some cover or security as a potential thief.

“Don’t worry,” she replied. “I am not going to rob you.”

That didn’t make me feel any better.

“Mira,” she began in Spanish, “Just walk me to my room. I promise that you will be Okay. I have been drinking a lot and I don’t trust the hotel staff.”

Her request was a simple one. She slipped off the barstool and started to wade back to the side of the pool. I could tell by the way she wobbled, she was indeed a little drunk. I quickly waded up behind her. She was carrying her platform shoes in her hand.

We walked to the hotel lobby and as we waited for the elevator, I had a good opportunity really take in how very sexy she looked. She closed her eyes and leaned up against the wall as we waited for the elevator. The crowd grew and as the doors to the elevator opened, a large crowd exited the elevator.

My new Mexican friend quickly entered the elevator and I followed her in, as did about twenty other sweaty bodies. Every floor light on the elevator panel lit up - all seventeen of them. This was going to be along elevator ride up.

“Which floor are you on?” I asked.

“Dieciséis,” she replied in Spanish. As people crossed shoulder to shoulder into the elevator, my new Mexican friend pushed her very firm ass directly into my crotch. Then, she casually reached behind herself and felt for my erection. Feeling the hardness of my tool through the soft fabric of my swimming shorts, she looked over her shoulder at me and smiled.

The elevator swayed as we headed up to the second floor for our first stop. I casually placed my hands on to Miranda’s hips and held her in place, her ass pressed into my crotch, my tool pressing against her. The rocking of the elevator didn’t seem to make things simmer down any.

Floor three. Five people got off, but three got on.

tsAdorableASHLEY
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tsAdorableASHLEY

Floor four. Two people got off and five people squeezed back on.

It seemed like the cycle repeated on every floor we hit, until the twelfth floor, when fewer and fewer people got on. By the time we hit the fourteenth floor, where I should have exited, there was only three of us on the elevator. My Mexican hostess remained in place, pinning me against the back wall of the elevator with her ass and her bodacious body. When the only other guest on the elevator exited on floor fifteen, my fun-loving and risqué hostess hiked up her short skirt, and pressed her bare ass against my crotch, wiggling it back and forth as she giggled.

The elevator stopped on the sixteenth floor and we stepped out of it into the heat of the corridor. Almost immediately, my hostess stopped and leaned against the wall, to slip back into her platform shoes as I stood and watched. Once she had her shoes back on, she proffered a wink in my direction, she unzipped the side zipper of her miniskirt, allowing it to fall from her waist to her ankles where she gingerly stepped out of it. She sported a very small thong that barely covered anything. She bent over and picked up her skirt and then looked at me.

“Come on,” she said, her skirt in hand, “Let’s go have some fun.”

She slipped an access card out of her skirt pocket and into the security latch of the door. The door swung open and I followed her into the huge Presidential suite-like room, with floor-to-ceiling- style ornately-draped windows, overlooking the blue waters of the Pacific ocean. I quickly glanced around to survey things, thinking that any second masked gunmen would jump and try and rob me.

She casually tossed her skirt on to the couch and quickly stripped out of her wet blouse and her brasserie, tossing both on to the couch as well. She did a slow pirouette to show me everything she had.

“Come on,’ she teased, as she stepped in my direction, “Let’s have some fun.”

She looped a finger into the waistband of my swimming trunks.

“These have to go,” she declared, as she tugged at my swimming trunks, pulling then downwards, my massive man tool popping into full view.

“Mi Dios!” she exclaimed upon seeing my tool. She quickly stripped me of my swimming trunks, and then she knelt down in front of me to examine my cock, taking it into her hands and playing with it, running her fingers along the backside of it and proffering a short kiss on the very tip end of it.

She looked up at me and said, “Your wife must love you a lot.”

“Yes, she does,” I proudly replied.

“Do you love me?” I asked.

“Si, senior,” she replied as she slipped the head of my tool into her mouth, her long brown hair cascading on to her soft shoulders.

Oh my God! This girl was sensuously devilish.

“I want to fuck you,” I declared.

“You fuck me good,” she replied, standing up, taking me by my hand, and leading me to a small bed that had been strategically placed on the patio, overlooking the Pacific Ocean. As she laid down, she spread her legs open and patted her vagina with her hand. She had a very small landing strip of light brown pubic hair that pointed the way to her vagina.

She was also ready super worked up. I knelt between her spread legs and inserted a finger deep into her vagina. She hummed a response, to let me know she was ready. I pushed my fingers up against her clit and she cried out, “Fuck me.”

I fell face forward and started kissing her flat abs, and then her breasts, and then I worked my way back down to her vagina as she grabbed my head and dug in her fingertips. I alternated between the use of my fingers and my tongue, licking her clit and driving her into a state of delirium.

“Fuck me,” she begged again.

“Gladly,” I shot back, pushed the head of my cock up to the opening between her legs, as I hovered over her and stared into her green eyes.

I pushed my cock into the folds of her pussy, which quickly opened up and enveloped my tool. I could feel the walls of her pussy clamping down on my cock as I slid deeper and deeper inside of her. My pubic bone crashed into hers and she grabbed my arms, trembling and shaking. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head and then, suddenly she went limp. Passed out. I shot my load at that point, dumping everything I had inside of her with no regrets. I continued to pound her and then just as I started to pull out, she grabbed my arms and exclaimed, “No!”

She pulled me down and into a deeply passionate kiss, thrusting her tongue deep inside of my mouth, practically robbing me of my breath. She suddenly thrust her hips upwards and said, “Fuck me in my ass.”

There was no way I could fuck her in her ass. I was too big.

She managed to wiggle out from under me and on to her stomach, raising her buttocks in the air as I knelt behind her and still positioned between her legs, her brown little starfish pointing right at me. I pushed my tool between her butt crack and towards her asshole. There was no way I could get in. She grabbed my cock with her hand and reinserted it into her swollen and cum-filled pussy, then pushed me out and back to her asshole. Now that I was re-lubricated, I pushed my cock into her asshole. She let out a deep-throated guttural sound unlike anything I had ever heard before. I just held my cock in place as she shook and trembled, her hands balled up into little white-knuckled fists. I had never screwed anyone in their ass before, not even my wife. It was a very surreal experience.

I slipped out of her asshole and back into her pussy from behind, slapping her on her bare ass, and drawing out another moan of pure pleasure,

“Fuck me, cowboy,” she begged. She lost total control at this point and exploded all over me, her womanly juices flooding me and the small mattress on which we lay.

We lay there, totally spent and exhausted for quite a while. I asked if I could use her shower and she was more than gracious. I redressed and slipped back into my swimwear and my surf shirt. We stood and kissed for quite a few minutes.

I hated to go, but I had a dinner reservation with my wife. Later that night, after the kids were asleep, and in a separate bed and room, the wife and I had unbelievable sex.

As we lie in bed, cuddling each other, she said we needed to take more vacations. I heartily agreed.

 

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments