Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Mile High Club

"We came together and joined the club."

9
4 Comments 4
12.4k Views 12.4k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Tugging on my hand Joe pulled me into the small bathroom cubicle. “Joe..the family, they're right out there!” I whisper as he pulled me.

“Chill babe, they're asleep, and god..I need you,” he whispered back huskily. Pushing the door open with one hand, he connected our lips together in a needy kiss.

Releasing my lips he kissed a trail down my neck, sucking lightly at the hollow of my neck before moving further down, coming to kneel in front of me. He lifted my right leg, kissing the inside of my ankle, making a trail up my leg. He teasingly kissed the thin material of my underwear before turning and lifting my left ankle and repeating his actions.

I tugged on his hair lightly, making him stand and capture my lips in another kiss, his hands moving to my hips, under the material of my dress. He hooked his fingers under the waist band of my underwear, teasingly running his fingers over the sensitive skin of my lower abdomen. “Mmm, Joe,” I moaned as his hand dipped lower, slowly running his fingers over my heating folds.

“How do you want to do it baby,” he asked as his finger circled my swollen bundle of nerves, making me whimper.

“I-I,” I stuttered as he added pressure, making my head spin as my grip in his hair tightened, his tongue running over the skin just below my ear.

“Tell me,” he whispered huskily in my ear, sending yet another shock through me.

“I want to be on top,” I stumbled over my words as he slowly inserted one finger inside me. 

I felt him smirk against my skin as he added another finger, moving them in and out of my at a unbearably slow pace, “mmm, you wanna ride my dick?” he asked, his words sending another chill down my spine.

He had never talked dirty before and I was finding it really hot. I nodded, biting my lip to hold in the moan that was begging to rip free from my throat as his fingers picked up the pace. He pulled his fingers out of me abruptly, making me whimper at the loss. He pulled back and smirked down at me, capturing my lips in a kiss as he lifted my legs, wrapping them around his waist and picking me up. 

My arms instinctively wrapped around his neck, kissing a trail down his jaw as the took the few steps to the toilet, “Your wish is my command,” he whispered as he sat down on the closed seat, loosening the grip my legs had on his waist.

I pulled back, resting my hands on his shoulders as I looked down at him, “Off,” I nodded to his boxers before kissing him once again, lifting myself so he could tug his boxers off, kicking them away from him once they were on the floor. He quickly made work of my underwear, slipping his hands under my dress and pulling the material down, letting it fall the rest of the way off before I straddled his waist.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, smirking at him as I rocked my hips against his, making the tip of his erect member brush against me teasingly, eliciting a low grown from him. He lifted my dress once again, tugging the material over my head, leaving me completely bare.

“I need you baby,” he breathed as he kissed down my neck, bucking his hips up into mine as his right hand came to cup my left breast.

I rested my forehead against his as my hand trailed down from his shoulder to grasp his throbbing erection, pumping my hand up and down a few times, earning another low groan from him. His grip on my hips tightened as I positioned myself over him, locking my eyes with his. “I love you,” I breathed as I slowly slid myself down on him, feeling him fill me. 

My breath hitched in my throat at the feel of him being inside of me once again; it had been a few weeks. Once he was completely inside me, I stilled, savoring in the feeling before I slowly raised myself, only to lower back down just as slowly. My grip on his shoulders tightened as I closed my eyes, completely immersing myself in the way he felt moving in and out of me. “H-how does it feel,” I breathed as I rocked my hips against his.

“Amazing,” he half moaned half gasped as I lifted myself up once again.

I set a slow steady pace, no longer worried about his family catching us or finding out that we were in here together.

IsabelaRoss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IsabelaRoss

I just wanted to show him how much I love him, I wanted to take my time and savor every movement, every sound he made.

“Mmm, faster please,” he begged as his grip tightened on my hips, his head falling from my forehead to my shoulder.

“Why, this isn't fast enough for you?” I teased as I slowed my hips even more.

“Fuck,” he cursed as I circled my hips, “like that, do that again.”

I repeated my actions, earning another moan from him as he latched his lips onto my neck, in an attempt to muffle the noises he was making.

I picked up my pace as his hips started moving with mine, meeting me half way, with each thrust that I made, making both of us gasp. He kissed his way down my neck to my chest, slowly kissing around my breast before sucking my nipple into his mouth, making me whimper and my hips jerk out of rhythm at the unexpected shock of pleasure that ran through me. I felt the familiar tightening in my lower abdomen as he switched to the opposite breast, throwing my head back as I whimpered, my movements becoming sloppy. “Come for me Leah,” he spoke against the skin of my breast, sending vibrations throughout my body, “that's it baby.”

I gasped, his words bringing me closer to the edge as I felt his hand move from my hip to my stomach, circling down to rub his thumb against the swollen bundle of nerves, pressing against it. I leaned toward him, my body hunching over his as I rested my forehead against his shoulder. “Joe,” I whimpered as continued to work his magic on my sweet spot.

“Come on baby,” he coaxed, his breath hot against my ear, “I'm almost there. Let go.” My orgasm rushed over my body, making me shake lightly as my movements stilled, Joe's hips still thrusting as I wrapped my arms around his back, burring my head in the crook of his neck in an attempt to muffle my moans.

I felt him twitch inside me, feeling his seed fill me a second later as he pulled my lips to his, muffling his moans with my lips. Our hips moved together, slowly riding out our orgasms as we rested our foreheads together. I slumped against him, our chests pressed against one another's as he wrapped his arms around my back, running his fingertips up and down the line of my spine slowly as his hips stopped moving.

“Wow,” he breathed against my ear, placing a kiss there, “I say we try that position again.”

I giggled lightly, lifting myself up so he could slip out of me, making him whimper.“Nooo,” he whined as he gripped my hips once again, “why'd you have to move?”

I shook my head, kissing him lightly, “Cause we have to get back out there before someone wakes up and sees that we're both gone,” I spoke against his lips.

He nodded, “Fine,” he sighed before smacking my butt playfully as I stood, finding my underwear and slipping it on.

Joe did the same, slipping on his boxers and pants before turning back to me, just in time to see me slipping my dress over my head. He smirked over at me as he pulled his shirt over his head, slipping his arms through the correct holes and straightening it out. “Come 'ere,” he murmured as he held his hand out to me.

I took his hand, letting him pull me closer to him so our bodies were resting together gently. He reached his right hand up, tucking astray hair behind my ear as his left arm wrapped around my waist.“You're beautiful,” he was keeping his voice low as he rested his forehead against mine.

His eyes were scanning over my face as I lifted my hands, fixing his slightly tousled hair before linking my hands together behind his neck. “You're not too bad yourself,” I murmured, feeling my cheeks heat up under his gaze, I would never get used to the way he looked at me, like I was the only person in the world.

“We should get out there,” he rubbed his nose against mine.

“Yeah,” I closed the gap between us, massaging his lips with mine.

He pulled away slowly, leaving one last peck on my lips before stepping away, lacing his fingers through mine and bending over to pick up his still discarded hoodie. 

He nodded toward the door, tugging on my hand and leading me out of the bathroom to go back to our seats.
Published 
Written by Kissmethruthephone
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments