Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Timothy Part 2

"Tim continues his sexual advanture at the schoo dance"

23
1 Comment 1
3.3k Views 3.3k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Sarah Atkins lay next to her husband, still wondering what to do about Timothy. Her husband was now laying, with his back to her and snoring. As Sarah recalled her time with Tim, she felt her juices beginning to flow. She lay on her back, reached down and parted her legs. Her fingers found their way between her legs, and she finger fucked herself as she realised, she wanted more. Before she fell asleep, she decided to chat with Sally.

Tim arrived at the school as usual, all alone. He looked to see if any of his school friends, the charity girls, were also there. No! He was on his own this night but felt alive from the day's endeavours. Tim passed the usual gang of lads who take the piss out of him and simply ignored them.

A line of girls was standing waiting to be asked to dance, so Tim started at the end and asked if the girl would like to dance. Girl after girl declined this nice but low profiled boy. They were waiting to be asked by the Ruby or Soccer players, whom they consider to be the pick, of the school's young men.

Helen, standing near the end of the line and waiting for her boyfriend Jim Atkins. As Tim came to her, she thought she would have a bit of fun with him. Tim asked if she wanted to dance and Helen replied, “let's see how you move?”

Keeping his shoulders and feel still, Tim moved his hips in the perfect figure of eight as if he is a classical Rumba dancer. There was no forward obscene thrusting of his hips, just a controlled and rhythmic pelvic movement that surprised her. Helen smiles and pushed Tim onto the dance floor following him with interest.

Tim swayed a little then picked up the beat and mirrored Helen’s movements. “He can dance”, she thought, as she felt comfortable being on the dance floor with him.

The group changed the tempo for the next dance to a slow smooth number. Helen, being a tactile girl, moved very close to Tim to feel his hips sway with hers. This being new to Tim aroused him but he did not try and move away. Helen could felt his hardness grow in his pants and pushed a little closer. Their faces kept a good distance so as not to show any intended desire. In doing this their hips pressed closer and soon the inevitable grinding began. But this was not Tim grinding on Helen, it was Helen who was grinding on Tim.

The dance was getting hot, then Jim came over to separate them and take Helen for himself.

“What are doing dancing with this nancy boy?” Jim asked Helen.

“Just passing the time waiting for you”, Helen replied half lost for words and half hoping to dismiss closeness he may have thought.

“You have had your dance Nancy Tim, now sling your hook, loser,” Jim barked at Tim.

Tim kindly thanked Helen for the dance and stepped away. The rudeness of Jim and the contrasting kindness of Tim, shocked and upset Helen. This feeling told on her face.

“Don’t be feeling sorry for him, he is nothing but a mother fucker” Jim said trying to be big and smart.

Lisa_wet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lisa_wet

A slight glow came to Tim’s face which he soon dismissed. But Helen did not, and it intrigued her. “You are too rude and hard at times Jim”, Helen replied and kissed Tim on his cheek and thanked him for the dance.

After seeing how close Helen and Tim had danced Jenny, one of the girls in Helen’s clique, came over and asked Tim to dance with her. Tim naturally obliged, and as they danced a few heads turned to look how well he danced. One particular head was that of Helen.

Soon the rest of Jim’s teammates came in and beckoned him to join them for a beer. He told Helen he would not be long, just saying “hi” to his pals, but she knew better. Helen looked over to see Tim and Jenny, but Jenny was standing by herself. She caught a glims of Tim going out of the door.

He was halfway down the car park when she saw him again and called out to him to wait. Tim stopped and turned. When she got to him she asked why he went without saying good night to her.

“You were with Jim so I thought it best to leave you two alone.”

“Was it because he called you a mother fucker?”

“No!” replied Tim but that glow came to his face again.

“Are you fucking his mum?” Helen asked as she reached down and help his cock through his trousers.

She felt him grow and rubbed him more. “That would be a great turn on” and with that she reached up and kissed him hard on his lips.

Tim’s hand was soon between her legs and her short mini skirt gave no resistance to his advances. When Tim’s fingers felt her panties she was not just wet, she was soaking wet. And now Tim was rock hard. Their mouth now open and tongues dancing on each other as Tim slid two fingers inside Helen’s wanting vagina. Helen fumbled but unzipped Tim’s trousers and held his hot cock.

This was never going to be a sensual encounter, so they moved just behind the bushes and fucked each other hard. Tim pulled out just in time for Helen to kneel and have him cum in her mouth.

Realizing she had been out a bit longer than expected she told Tim she had best get back to the dance and that they should meet again. Time kissed her hard and agreed and then walked home.

Back at the dance Helen chatted and danced with Jenny. She did not attempt to pull Jim away from his friends as she had now lost interest in him. Jenny never asked where Helen had been, and Helen did not tell her how she had fucked Tim. Helen then realized that this may have been the first time she had fucked a guy, rather than let a guy fuck her, and she wanted more.

That night Sarah Atkins slept sound. Helen masturbated in bed thinking of fucking Tim again. Jenny remembered the smell of sex when dancing with Helen and wondered what if she had kissed her. Jim went to bed half-drunk oblivious to all that had gone on that night.

In the morning Tim awoke showered and went out for a training run.

 

Published 
Written by alxb19
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments