Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

To Tease or Not To Tease

"Payback's a bitch..."

35
26 Comments 26
25.2k Views 25.2k
1.0k words 1.0k words
"You're SUCH a bitch. I'm gonna make you pay for it when I get home!" and then he hung up on me.

I giggled to myself as I thought of the state he was in at the moment. It wasn't nice to tease, but DAMN it was fun!

I slipped off my panties this morning and put them into his lunch kit. I even wrapped them around the banana. Freud would have a hey day with the analogy.

About an hour after he left for work I sent him a text message. And then followed up with another one every hour.

I think I was proudest of the "Kiss me... Spank me... Lick me... Fuck me... I'll be waiting" one the most. That was the text that got me a phone call. The rest just described what I wanted him to do to me and what I wanted to do to him.

It wasn't completely my fault. He had teased the ever loving hell out of me last night, before making me cum. I figured turnabout was fair play. I just dragged it out a bit longer than he did.

I never bothered putting another pair of panties on under my skirt. I didn't see the point when he was just going to take them off when he got home. The thought of what he was going to do to me was turning me on. I could feel my juices running down the inside of my thighs all day.

I was on the phone with a friend telling her what I had done to the poor guy, when I heard the back door bang open.

"I gotta go! He's home!" I giggled as I told her and hung up the phone. I could feel my pussy tremble with excitement.

"Hi honey!" I smiled, "You're home early."

"Don't 'Hi Honey' me! Do you have any idea what you've done to me today?!?" he growled at me with a twinkle in his eye.

Holding my panties up, he put them to his face and inhaled.

"You bitch! You wore these before putting them in my lunch box. Your pussy was all I could smell and think about all day!" He stalked towards me.

Grabbing me by the waist he pulled me towards him. Grinding against me I could feel just how much I had bothered him. His hands on my tits, he teased my nipples. Pinching and rolling them between his fingers.

Pulling my mouth to his, he nearly devoured me. Our tongues simulating what we wanted and needed. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist.

"I could barely walk all day. You're gonna get the fucking of a lifetime." He growled at me.

Pushing me to the wall, he used one hand to unbuckle his belt and drop his pants to his ankles, kicking them off. I could feel his cock spring free, rubbing against my ass. His other hand was making its way to my pussy. Slipping two fingers in, he moaned into my mouth.

"Ooooh god, your so wet.

Natal
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Natal

I can't wait to be buried in here."

I held his neck and shoulders for leverage as he drove his hard cock into my wet and willing cunt. His hands on my hips and ass he plunged into me with long, hard, fast strokes making my pussy clench and driving me wild. I could feel him bottoming out on every stroke. His hips slapping mine and the wet sounds of our fast and furious fucking was pushing me over the edge.

"Mmmmm oh yeah babe. Fuck me! Just like that! Oh god, I'm gonna cum!" I screamed.

My pussy tightened once more around his cock, gripping him hard as I came. I could feel his shaft swell and twitch as I spasmed.

"Uhhngggh. Angel. Oh god!" His slammed into me once more before he grunted and filled my pussy, prolonging my orgasm, making me moan louder.

We slumped together still joined. Enjoying the afterglow, but too exhausted to move.

He raised his head and smirked.

"I'm still hard and I'm not done with you... yet." He plunged his dick in and out a few more times to prove his point, making me moan in anticipation. He picked me up and carried me to the bedroom, throwing me onto the bed.

"Oh. I almost forgot. All the guys loved the smell of your panties. They wanna know what its like to fuck you every night like I do."

"Whaaat!" I exclaimed. I was shocked but kind of aroused at the idea of all those men smelling my panties.

"Roger forgot his lunch today. I told him to grab one of my sandwiches. He found your panties. Nice touch wrapping it around the banana. You gave every single one of the guys on my crew a hard on. Especially after I showed them all your texts." He grinned wickedly.

He lay down on the bed and pulled my head towards his cock. One hand entangled in my hair he parted my lips with his thumb and slid it into my mouth. I slowly sucked his thumb before moving on to his stiff prick. Using my hand, I rolled his balls in rhythm with my tongue. Swirling it over his cock head making it nice and wet before engulfing half of him in my mouth, making him moan.

"There's something else I forgot to tell you. Oh god your mouth is fantastic!" I was slowly sucking him from root to tip and then running my tongue under the ridge of his cock head following the crease, teasing him. Then repeating the process over again.

"A few of the guys will be over later. Mmmmm... I told them they could find out what its like to fuck you." He grinned at me as I looked at him in surprise. His cock slipping free from my mouth with an audible 'pop'.

"But I get to watch this time." He winked and pulled my head back to the job at hand.
Published 
Written by TheDevilsWeakness
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments