Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Unconventional

"A young woman prefers to drive with her tops down."

49
17 Comments 17
2.6k Views 2.6k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"I apologize in advance for the bad pun. You’ll know the one I mean when you see it."

Carrie Leslie slyly snatched the nametag out from under the noses of the convention center’s gendarmerie. She was still wearing a bridesmaid’s dress because she couldn’t find the woman that she swapped clothes with, and neither of the couple that she had slept with the previous night was her size. Their sneakers fit, though, and so she took those and left behind the sandals that came with the dress.

The center’s breakfast table had been picked almost clean but there were a few stale bagels and some jelly packets left. Carrie slurped some jelly from its tiny tub and winked at the man gawking at her. She gnawed on the bread while meandering from booth to booth, wondering what everything was about. 

She approached a display manned by a worn-out, solitary woman, and perused a pamphlet while the woman finished with a prospective client. 

“Hello…” the woman started, staring at Carrie’s chest. “Mary. Do you have any questions about what you’ve read?” 

“Who?” 

“You. Mary.” She pointed at Carrie’s name tag. “Mary Roberts.” 

“Me. Mary. I’m not—oohhh.” Carrie squinted at the tag and flipped it around. “Yes I am. That’s me. Mary Robbins. And you’re Melinda. I’m pleased to make your acquaintance, Mel. You look tired. Would you like a neck rub? I like your blazer.” 

“You’re not Mary, are you?” 

Carrie smiled broadly. “What gave me away?” 

“Besides not recognizing your own name, that’s an unusual choice of clothing for an industrial conference.” 

“This isn’t my dress. Or anyway, it wasn’t. I swapped with one of the bridesmaids because she hated it and I needed to blend in. Apparently, the father of the bride had a stick up his butt about ‘crashers.’ Did you see that spectacular sunrise this morning?” 

“You crashed that big wedding across the street?” 

“No! I would never! I crashed the big reception. Anyway, banging a bridesmaid is a big deal and I got hit on a lot, so that was fun.” 

Melinda brushed a finger by her mouth. “You have something on your face, right there.” 

“It’s strawberry. Would you like to get it for me?” Carrie pursed her lips for a kiss. 

“No. That’s, no, I wouldn’t.” 

“No?” Carrie scowled and then nodded. “You’d rather spit on a napkin and wipe it off. I get it. That can be hot too, Mel.” 

Melinda handed Carrie a tissue. Carrie dejectedly humphed, stuck her tongue way out, and made a slow show of licking all around her mouth. “Did I get all of it?” 

“You’ll excuse me a moment,” Melinda said as she turned her attention to an actual conventioneer. He managed to ask some questions despite the distraction of Carrie’s extraction of several jelly packs from her bosom. He thanked Melinda while ogling Carrie and left. 

“Want some?” Carried asked as she lined them up. “I got the last strawberry, but they still had mixed, and apricot. Why is it that nobody wants the apricot? I’m Carrie.” She pointed at a nearby booth. “Is that guy over there your boyfriend?” 

“What? No. No, I don’t have a boyfriend. I’m married.” 

“I saw your ring, Mel, and I saw how you two were looking at each other. I’ll mind the store for you if you want to go be with your boyfriend.” 

"He’s not…ugh! I can’t. I’m alone here and I haven’t met my quotas. I appreciate the offer, Carrie, but our products are quite complicated.” 

Carrie recited some pamphlet passages from memory and answered the previous customer’s questions exactly the way that Melinda had. “Honestly, it’s not that complicated. Ah grad-ee-ated from hah skrool.” 

“How…” 

“I was sixteen. Bastards made me take extra classes, but I aced them too. God, I was glad to get out! Go to your boy-fr—I mean, your luh-vur. When’s this thing over, anyway?” 

Melinda stared hopefully at the man. “Today’s the last day. We pack up at two.” 

“That’s why you look so frazzled. Go on, fuck him. I won’t tell.” 

The man blew Melinda a kiss. “Well…why not?” 

“Wait! Wait! I shouldn’t do it in a bridesmaid’s dress. We need to swap clothes first.” 

“We can’t, I can’t…” 

“It won’t take long. Hold on a second. Nope, I’m not wearing any underwear. We’ll have to dress behind the display. It would draw too much attention if we dressed here in the open.” Carrie dragged Melinda out of sight and dropped her dress to the floor. “Pretty nice, huh? It’s all good genes. I don’t work out or anything.” 

Carrie helped Melinda take her blazer off while the stunned woman removed her satin shell and skirt. “This dress would look better on you if you didn’t wear a bra. No? A bra is okay too.” 

“You’re odd.” 

Carrie threw herself into a hug with her new friend. “Thank you,” she said softly, then surprised Melinda with a gentle kiss on the lips. “I’ll need your shoes. You go barefoot. It’s sexier that way. I know! You can play ‘prom date!’ God, I’m making myself wet just thinking about you two crazy kids fucking.” 

Melinda was chased from her booth, and she and the man ran off after a moment’s conversation. 

It wasn’t long before Carrie got bored. She dumped a jar of business cards and taped a sign to it: “Kisses $1.” 

“A dollar a kiss, huh?” 

“That’s right,” Carrie said to her first visitor. “All the proceeds go to charity—and I’m Charity! Just kidding. I’m…” Carrie tipped her head to read the name pinned to her blazer. “Melinda! That’s right. Call me Mel. One dollar and your contact information will get you a kiss. If you fill out the survey, I’ll show you a boob.” 

CristinaVinci
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CristinaVinci

Word got around quickly. While Carrie was meeting Melinda’s goals (and then some) she noticed a woman who was not quite in line but still moving forward with the queue. Carrie trotted out and put her arm in hers. 

“Married?” 

Startled, the woman answered, “Yes.” 

“To a guy, right?” 

“Yes.” 

“You bi?” 

“Am I—I, I don’t, I don’t think so.” 

“You wanna kiss?” 

“It’s for charity, right?” 

“Sure. What’s your name?” 

“Lilly.” 

Carrie brought Lilly behind the table. “Everybody. This is Suzie. Two dollars for every time we kiss.” Carrie delicately planted her lips on Lilly’s. “We won’t get carried away, Suzie. It’s only two dollars.” 

“My name is Lilly.” 

“SSHHH! They don’t know that!” 

“What about your tits?” someone in the crowd shouted. 

“Mine, not yours,” she assured Lilly. “A promise is a promise,” she said to the crowd. “Everyone, raise your right hand, or your left, it doesn’t matter. Do you solemnly swear to fill out the survey if I take my jacket off?” 

They did.  

Carrie casually removed the blazer, carefully draped it on a chair, then stripped off the shell. Their next kiss was long and soulful and when they broke, Carrie stuffed a few ones down Lilly’s blouse. “You can't do that with Venmo.” 

The girls collected more dollars until Carrie realized that Melinda would be back soon. “Sweet Sue, I gotta go. Will you keep things going until Melinda gets back?” 

“I thought that you were Melinda.” 

“It’s complicated. We need to switch clothes.” 

“Why?” 

“It’s complicated. C’mon, think about it. You know you want to, right in front of everybody. You can think about it the next time your husband crawls between your legs. Does your husband have a big dick?” 

“I can’t…” 

“You couldn’t kiss a girl earlier and look at you now, practically a lesbian! Nobody will see us; all those guys are blocking everyone’s view.” 

Tempted, Lilly glanced nervously toward the crowd and took her jacket off. 

“That’s my girl!” Carrie shimmied out of her skirt and stood there naked. “C’mon, c’mon!” They quickly exchanged clothing for the appreciative conventioneers. “That suit looks better on you than it did on me. Love you!” She gave her replacement a kiss on the cheek and ran off. 

Carrie didn’t run far, just out of sight, behind Melinda’s boyfriend’s display. Her cunt was adrift in a sea of men, and she needed a buoy. Melinda’s eagerness to connect one last time with her boyfriend was enough of an enticement for Carrie, and so she waited impatiently for their return. 

He came back before Melinda did, where his boothmates were talking about the goings on at Melinda’s exhibit. 

“Psst! Hey, you. Come here for a second,” Carrie loudly whispered to Sam. 

“For crying out loud,” one of the men said. “Not another one! Can’t you keep it in your pants for one minute?” 

“Sorry, guys, this won’t take long. I’m Carrie.” She yanked Sam behind the wall when they shook hands. “Melinda says you’re quite the fuck. Five out of five. She told me to see for myself.” She squatted in front of him and fiddled with his pants. 

“Who are you, again?” He didn’t ask her to stop. 

“I’m Carrie. Mel’s bestie! Don’t tell me that she never mentioned me. That is so like her.” 

“Oh, right, Carrie,” he moaned as she sucked his manhood to life. 

“She said that you wouldn’t mind if we fucked.” Carrie threw her arms over his neck and made sure that her tongue and his became well acquainted. “You’d like that, wouldn’t you?” He nodded while she massaged his cock. 

“Are you married?” she asked. 

“No.” 

“Are you bi?” 

“No. Why?” 

“Just curious. Do you like surprises? Can you guess what’s between my legs?” 

Sam became worried about Carrie’s question and her wicked smile, and cringed as she dragged his hand under her skirt. He was visibly relieved when he only found a thick thatch of wet wool. 

“Surprise! I’ll bet you never fucked a girl with a full bush before. Why are you looking at me like that? What did you think was there?” Carrie gasped a fake gasp. “Did you think there was a dick there? Did you think I had a dick?” 

She bent over with a giggle and placed her hands on her knees. “Let’s do this. Ready? Set? OH!” 

Melinda’s not-my-boyfriend spiritedly fucked his short-term girlfriend’s not-so-best friend. Never one to hold back, Carrie loudly squealed and moaned with nearly every thrust. She glanced briefly at the other two men as they peeked around the wall. She was happy that they were happy—very happy, with a showy sigh. 

“Cum anywhere you want except on the suit, boyfriend.” 

He manhandled her skirt out of range and released himself with his cock wedged between her cheeks. 

“Okay, now clean it off. Oh, just use your hand, for God’s sake. It’s not like you’ve never had cum on your fist before.” She gave him a kiss and four and a half stars, and strolled back to Melinda. “Oh, good, I see you got your suit back.” 

“What is this?” Melinda asked, holding up the "Kiss Me” jar. “Some woman named ‘Suzie’ who was wearing my clothes said that you would explain.” 

Carrie snapped up half the bills and shoved them into her pockets. “You’re welcome! It was an innocent attention grabber, that’s all. Does Suzie have my dress? Yes? If you see her, tell her I’ll call. I gotta run. Sam has a very nice cock, by the way. Bye-eee!” 

Dodging the people who were breaking their exhibits down, Carrie went outside to find her car. She plucked the parking ticket from her windshield and placed it into a nearby trashcan. She took the top off her car, took her own top off, plopped a bare foot on the dash, and drove. 

Published 
Written by dronette56
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments