Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Waiting for Steven

3
1 Comment 1
5.0k Views 5.0k
921 words 921 words
Steven had only been away for four days, but Lyndsey missed him and missed him fucking her. Her Rampant Rabbit, a present from him on her last birthday had never had so much use.

Right now she was laid on the bed, thinking about him and when she would see him next. He was currently on a plane coming back from a lads weekend in Spain. The thought of seeing him tomorrow after work was enough for her to open the drawer at the side of the bed and reach for her toy.

Switching it on full speed she started by rubbing it up and down her slit. She was so horny right now, she needed to feel something big filling her pussy. Spreading her legs wide, and forcing her pussy lips open, she slid it slowly inside her.

It felt amazing as always. It was nowhere as near as good as Stevens cock, but he wasn’t here so it would have to do. Pushing it all the way in, then sliding it back out, she imagined Steven fucking her right at that moment. She needed to cum ,but was enjoying it too much so tried to hang on a little longer. Slowly she fucked herself, her pussy soaking wet and hungry for cock.

When she could wait no longer, she held the vibrating tip on her swelling clit. In her mind it was Stevens tongue that was circling it. Teasing it, and nibbling it. Her other hand was teasing her nipples; by now they were so hard and erect. She let out a long moan of ecstasy as the orgasm shook through her body. Her legs pushed together, tensing as her juices ran from her satisfied pussy.

Steven had best get some rest for tomorrow; he was in for a night of pleasure.

All day at work the only thing she could think about was getting home and preparing herself for seeing him. She couldn’t concentrate on her paperwork. She didn’t hear the calls on the Tannoy system for her, her eyes were always on the clock.

When it got to 5pm, she couldn’t get out of there fast enough. She practically ran all the way to the bus station. Eager to get home, jump in the shower and make sure her pussy was nice and smooth for him. A little pampering, fix her hair and finally apply a little make up. She hadn’t been away from him this long before. She wanted to make sure she looked good for him.

He text her a little after 8pm and said he was on his way. She got butterflies at the thought of seeing him. Downing a glass of wine, she checked herself in the mirror. Not bad, she thought, but it will have to do.

PrettyMalika
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PrettyMalika

As two minutes later the door rang.

She opened the door and let him in. Straight away he reached out to scoop her into his arms for a big hug. At the same time they both whispered, “I missed you.” Then they were kissing passionately. Hungry for each other.

Steven grabbed her hand and led her to the bedroom. Forget what you see in the movies, slowly removing each others clothes. There was non of that right now. Within seconds they were both naked. Still kissing and hands roaming all over each others bodies.

Moving over to the bed, Steven sat down as she stood between his legs. Allowing him full view of her huge tits. He loved her tits and missed them. He missed teasing her nipples. Missed pushing his head between them. Lyndsey loved watching him suck her nipples, it really turned her on.

Not wanting to waste anymore time, she pushed him back on to the bed. Leaning over his amazing body, she took hold of his rock hard cock. He tilted his head back and closed his eyes, enjoying the feel of her pleasuring him again.

While he was on holiday he resisted the temptation to masturbate. He wanted his balls nice and full to empty inside her when he got back.

Bringing her mouth down to meet his cock, she wrapped her lips around the head. Slowly moving her mouth up and down the shaft. His hand was now on her head, pushing her down. He wanted her to take it all. Cupping his full balls, she took all of him.

As he felt his cock touch the back of her throat, he knew it wouldn’t be long until he had to cum. Lyndsey loved when he came in her mouth, she had no problem swallowing all of his hot spunk. He didn’t tell her when he was going to cum but she knew from experience when he was ready. As his breathing changed and his body tensed, she prepared herself for his cum shooting down her throat.

He tasted so good, she had forgot just how good. As he recovered, she moved up towards his mouth. Kissing him, their tongues touching so he could taste himself on her.

They laid on the bed next to each other, her head on his chest. How long they laid there, she wasn’t sure. But when she looked up at him, he was fast asleep. A weekend of parting, traveling and finally emptying himself had done him in. Lyndsey didn’t mind though. She was just glad to have him back.

And there was always one of their favorites to look forward to, morning sex.
Published 
Written by StevensBitch
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments